Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 272 273 [274] 275 276 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Luxembourg: activities and news  (Read 966235 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4095 on: March 10, 2020, 10:14:35 PM »

I hope that Mathilde is providing the support and guidance Steph needs and what she should be getting from her MIL.
I know there's not too much age difference between the two, but I feel like Mathilde is very maternal towards Steph.

Yes, I got a similar vibe from Max and Masako. I like strong women who are also kind.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #4096 on: March 11, 2020, 11:53:04 AM »

I hope that Mathilde is providing the support and guidance Steph needs and what she should be getting from her MIL.
I know there's not too much age difference between the two, but I feel like Mathilde is very maternal towards Steph.

Yes, I got a similar vibe from Max and Masako. I like strong women who are also kind.

ITA.

I remember Max and Masako together in the Netherlands some years ago. You could clearly see how refreshing it was for the latter.

Mathilde would be a wonderful godmother for baby scarfette.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #4097 on: March 11, 2020, 11:53:24 AM »

Steph is a Belgium countess, right?

Yes.
Royal Di

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #4098 on: March 17, 2020, 07:52:24 AM »

Grand Duke Henri finally emerged with a recorded speech on COVID-19 posted on the cour website.  (IMO, he's kept a low profile, of late.)
http://www.monarchie.lu/f...avirus-covid19/index.html

Message de S.A.R. le Grand-Duc - Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Dear fellow citizens,

I am addressing you today at a time when life in Luxembourg has been shaken. The government has decided on measures, which have not been seen in our country in recent decades. These are decisions that go a long way and have a huge impact on everyday life. These are decisions that are certainly not easy, but very important and right.

It is now the moment in which our national solidarity is called for and I appeal to everyone to take the situation seriously and follow the measures and recommendations, as well. We know that the virus which is currently paralyzing the world can be very dangerous for vulnerable people. It is essential that we succeed in limiting the spread of coronavirus and in particular by ensuring that as few people as possible can infect themselves on a coup. Each of us has a great responsibility.  Please respect the general rules of hygiene and abide by the rules accordingly.

The government and the various authorities are constantly evaluating the current situation and measures are being adjusted where necessary. It is a special effort required by our health and nursing staff and they are doing an outstanding job. I would also like to express my deepest respect to them today and thank them for their valuable and endless work.

I am also grateful for the solidarity in the population and the many initiatives that have spontaneously formed to help one another, and especially to protect more vulnerable people. These days and weeks, together with the Grand Duchess and our whole family, I am with all of you in heart as you to go through this difficult time.

Thank you and for all of us, have courage.
Henri

« Last Edit: March 17, 2020, 07:57:31 AM by Royal Di » Logged
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4099 on: March 17, 2020, 09:29:37 AM »

Grand Duke Henri finally emerged with a recorded speech on COVID-19 posted on the cour website.  (IMO, he's kept a low profile, of late.)

Dear fellow citizens,

I am addressing you today at a time when life in Luxembourg has been shaken. The government has decided on measures, which have not been seen in our country in recent decades. These are decisions that go a long way and have a huge impact on everyday life. These are decisions that are certainly not easy, but very important and right.

It is now the moment in which our national solidarity is called for and I appeal to everyone to take the situation seriously and follow the measures and recommendations, as well. We know that the virus which is currently paralyzing the world can be very dangerous for vulnerable people. It is essential that we succeed in limiting the spread of coronavirus and in particular by ensuring that as few people as possible can infect themselves on a coup. Each of us has a great responsibility.  Please respect the general rules of hygiene and abide by the rules accordingly.

The government and the various authorities are constantly evaluating the current situation and measures are being adjusted where necessary. It is a special effort required by our health and nursing staff and they are doing an outstanding job. I would also like to express my deepest respect to them today and thank them for their valuable and endless work.

I am also grateful for the solidarity in the population and the many initiatives that have spontaneously formed to help one another, and especially to protect more vulnerable people. These days and weeks, together with the Grand Duchess and our whole family, I am with all of you in heart as you to go through this difficult time.

Henri

He should not have mentioned his wife.... "family" would have been better.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #4100 on: March 17, 2020, 10:14:30 AM »

Dear fellow citizens,

Henri

Is he not allowed to do, say and/or think anything without MT being there, referenced or in mind?
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4101 on: March 17, 2020, 06:50:06 PM »

Dear fellow citizens,

Henri

Is he not allowed to do, say and/or think anything without MT being there, referenced or in mind?

Probably not. And he probably also doesn’t think she did anything wrong.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #4102 on: March 18, 2020, 10:12:27 AM »

Dear fellow citizens,

Henri

I'd put money on M-T writing most of Henri's speeches, too

#teambarrensponger
gem

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #4103 on: March 18, 2020, 06:30:33 PM »

Dear fellow citizens,

Henri

I'd put money on M-T writing most of Henri's speeches, too

He is whipped

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcD2iexGqZQ
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #4104 on: April 01, 2020, 10:50:05 AM »

Henri working from home

onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #4105 on: April 01, 2020, 12:24:37 PM »

That surely is a real home office!

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #4106 on: April 01, 2020, 08:05:52 PM »

...and a few photos of MT at her home office too

gem

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #4107 on: April 02, 2020, 02:56:21 AM »

...and a few photos of MT at her home office too

She looks cold and distant. Also looks very staged

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #4108 on: April 02, 2020, 09:07:39 AM »

Why is she purple?

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #4109 on: April 02, 2020, 09:29:29 AM »

Why is she purple?

A combination of the blue and gold wallpaper, the grey colour scheme, unflattering lighting and no photoshop.
Pages: 1 ... 272 273 [274] 275 276 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: