1. I like that their NY reception isn't actually on New Year's day or close to it. The Danish NY reception is really inconvenient for everybody. Guests and hosts alike have to cut their winter holiday short (or interrupt it) to attend on NY day. Makes traveling for holidays really difficult.
2. Alex's green dress is awful. There are cape dresses that are stylish. This isn't one of them. Too much fabric and it shouldn't cover the front bodice - especially if the fabric isn't sheer. She might as well just wear a green bedsheet, but a bedsheet might be more stylish since it would have to be draped on one side. But at least this might be a new dress and not a hand me down.
I'm feeling not very hopeful about her upcoming wedding dress. Alex has such poor taste in clothes.
3. Stephanie is actually the best-dressed. Her ensemble looks "lightweight". MT and Alex's outfits are both heavy handed.
4. Louis' looks is improving as he ages. He's gaining weight so his face doesn't look so gaunt and his body doesn't look so lanky.
5. If this is a white tie event (the most formal), guests should be required to wear formal clothes (or at least what is formal for their respective culture). A lot of the women are in cocktail attire. If that's the case, they
should just downgrade it to black tie or cocktail. If it isn't a formal sit down dinner and just a cocktail reception with mingling and drinks, it really needn't be white tie.
Poco, please explain to me the difference between coctail and formal attire. I thought the women's attire was formal.