Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Luxembourg: activities and news  (Read 716473 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3525 on: September 11, 2018, 04:53:47 PM »

Thanks for posting the photo. They all look nice I must say. Funny they didn't include the kids. Were they vacationing without them? Very strange.

Was it all photoshop? Too staged by far
Celia

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #3526 on: September 11, 2018, 07:08:12 PM »

These group shots from Lux. are usually incredibly staged.  Look! We're in a kitchen, pretending to make cookies!  Look!  We're in the garden, hanging out as a family!
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3527 on: September 11, 2018, 08:05:39 PM »

The pic is taken at Berg castle, Henri and MT's home. So no reason to not include the children. Claire does tons of photoshootings with her children and posts the pics on social media, so not including the heirs of the next generation is strange.
Henri and MT left Lux at the beginning of July and just came back last week. Tessy still attacks them indirectly on social media and abuses her children on a frequent basis for her own publicity and the luxes still haven't stopped it. The divorce is still not finalised. Gui is leaving the country and the rest of the children also live abroad. So this is just PR damage control because the Cabasson pics and the whole situation raised a few eyebrows. And all of a sudden, they publish (or allow the hotel to publish) pics of Sebastien and Henri on a father-son holiday followed by a horribly staged, photoshopped family pic  Halo. BTW, the pics look very similar to a family photoshooting some years ago with Henri, MT, all children, Tessy, the 2 boys and the dogs.
AutumnOpal

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3528 on: September 11, 2018, 09:29:38 PM »

Were Tessy's kids there that day?  If they weren't maybe they were conscious of having a pic that includes Louis but not his kids when the other kids are there.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #3529 on: September 11, 2018, 09:40:45 PM »

I think itís a rather nice photo actually. They all look genuinely happy, if a bit too good Lolipop Stephanieís trousers look like a dark wash jeans too me - they suit her. Sebís shirt looks like a very light pink to me so I donít think her shirt stands out too much either. If anyone stands out itís Claire, whoís a little bit too sultry for a cosy family photo but nah.. by Lux standards I think itís a nice photo.

I kind of feel Tessy going off the rails has been (is) quite hard on them so perhaps they have simply excluded all the small ones to keep it more.. easy. The photo is no more or less staged than all the other official summer photo shoots from the various RFís.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3530 on: September 11, 2018, 09:48:23 PM »

Were Tessy's kids there that day?  If they weren't maybe they were conscious of having a pic that includes Louis but not his kids when the other kids are there.
They had a 2 months holiday and I am sure that the boys did spend some of their holidays with their dad. So they could have found a date to include all grandchildren if they had wanted to do so. The whole family was on holidays for more or less 2 months, so finding a day for a pic shouldn't have been too difficult. Even if it would have meant that Sebastien had to hop on a plane on a saturday and return to London the next day. The whole thing looks like a panic damage control to me, not a long planned photoshooting.
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #3531 on: September 11, 2018, 09:57:18 PM »

They published a horribly photoshopped family pic, trying to pretend that all is well and that they are a big, happy family. Too bad that the grandchildren are missing on the pic. And as usual, Linus has to be the center of attention and is the only one who didn't bother to wear a light colour but opted for black pants and a pink top, reminds me of MT's birthday photoshooting when Linus also tried to be the center of attention by not wearing sth decent.

This is a very nice family photo, everyone looks beautiful, relaxed and happy.

Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3532 on: September 11, 2018, 10:05:31 PM »

Too bad that none of them look like the people on this pic  . This is staged and they used far too much photoshop. Have a look at the pics of Henri and MT when Macron came to visit them in France or the very recent pics of Henri and Sebastien on holiday and you see that this pic has nothing to do with reality.
ralf103

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3533 on: September 11, 2018, 11:57:57 PM »

A lovely photo of the family! Of course its been touched up to make everyone look good, as if any of us would turn that down if offered to us. I don't think they look dis-similar to their real selves, just more "polished" and "at their best".

I wonder if they excluded the children to avoid any comments/issues etc with Tessy. If her children are in it she could comment on it etc and get away with it whereas now she has no reason to have anything to do with it at all!
Ellie

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3534 on: September 12, 2018, 12:02:59 AM »

I think it's a nice family picture, too. The Photoshop doesn't seem too heavy to my eye unlike some of the portraits of MT recently.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #3535 on: September 12, 2018, 04:41:35 AM »

Photoshopped yes, but I think they look genuinely happy and relaxed.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3536 on: September 14, 2018, 04:20:31 PM »

They published a horribly photoshopped family pic, trying to pretend that all is well and that they are a big, happy family. Too bad that the grandchildren are missing on the pic. And as usual, Linus has to be the center of attention and is the only one who didn't bother to wear a light colour but opted for black pants and a pink top, reminds me of MT's birthday photoshooting when Linus also tried to be the center of attention by not wearing sth decent.

Maybe they didn't include the little kids, because it's a mess to keep them sitting still, and therefore rather published those photos below

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3537 on: September 14, 2018, 08:14:39 PM »

Cute kids! It would be nice to see all 4 together but maybe they were there at different times.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3538 on: September 14, 2018, 08:44:26 PM »

As MT doesn't look too tanned in those pics I guess the family pic was taken during the National day events. The grass is also too green for the dry summer we had. The pics of Noah and Gabriel are from last year, the trees looks like autum/winter and not summer. Plus they are wearing exactly the same as on the last pics with Louis that were published last year.
On wednesday, MT took part in the "a guide for a day" event by Lux tourism and showed the palais to 2 groups.

ralf103

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3539 on: September 15, 2018, 12:25:01 PM »

A really nice look for MT. How she keeps it together with kids and family like hers I'll never know!
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: