Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Luxembourg: activities and news  (Read 898089 times)
LongMaySheReign

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #3990 on: December 02, 2019, 05:03:21 PM »

IMO it's more for keeping up appearances rather than real love. If it were, they would be married by now.

Or even start living together… to my understanding daddy dearest is still living in another country then mommy and daughter.

Yes, he lives in Copenhagen and Gabriela and their daughter live in Geneva with her parents.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3991 on: December 02, 2019, 05:09:08 PM »

IMO it's more for keeping up appearances rather than real love. If it were, they would be married by now.

Or even start living together… to my understanding daddy dearest is still living in another country then mommy and daughter.

Yes, he lives in Copenhagen and Gabriela and their daughter live in Geneva with her parents.

He moved to Zurich last year: https://ch.linkedin.com/i...de-bourbon-parme-80820367
LongMaySheReign

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #3992 on: December 02, 2019, 05:10:19 PM »

He moved to Zurich last year: https://ch.linkedin.com/i...de-bourbon-parme-80820367

I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing the information.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3993 on: December 02, 2019, 10:03:27 PM »

I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing the information.

Indeed thanks for the info
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3994 on: December 03, 2019, 04:58:32 PM »

Henri is in Madrid at the UN Climate Change Conference (COP25)

Gemsheal

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3995 on: December 04, 2019, 03:57:51 AM »

Every single one of them except for Henri looks horrible Nerves

From what I can see, Alex seems ok as well. The Princes are just horrible.

They're obviously now introducing Amalia more to the family business.

If Louis had a better haircut 😁 I'd stand for him as Heir, he looks better than his siblings here at this event.  (But I know he's out of the lineup)  I know everyone prefers Alexandra but for me she has a vacant expression (rather like Gui) and she does what she's told.  Felix too.  I like the kinda-rebel Louis who got Tessy preggers & divorced her messily.  Who knows, he might be the most intelligent of that brood 😁
Gemsheal

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3996 on: December 04, 2019, 04:29:02 AM »

All joking aside?  -  As a set of royals at a public appearance?
Dreadful.  Stephanie was the worst, but frankly Felix gave her a run for the money in the unwashed/uncombed hair sweepstakes.   Absolutely appalling turnout from this family as a whole.   They should all be ashamed of themselves, letting photos be taken.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 04:45:22 AM by Gemsheal » Logged
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3997 on: December 04, 2019, 07:34:45 AM »

All joking aside?  -  As a set of royals at a public appearance?
Dreadful.  Stephanie was the worst, but frankly Felix gave her a run for the money in the unwashed/uncombed hair sweepstakes.   Absolutely appalling turnout from this family as a whole.   They should all be ashamed of themselves, letting photos be taken.

I've always thought Henri was good looking in a Euro Aristo way ... not sure his looks would get a second glance elsewhere but he has  Sound of Music movie presence... his children... no ... Louis is closest but needs an army of stylists but the other sons don't have a chance of any sartorial success... all that money cannot deliver style or substance
behtannkneeky

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3998 on: December 04, 2019, 08:08:45 AM »

Looks like an engagement ring on Alex’s hand??

https://scontent-hel2-1.x...4efe5e178&oe=5E440503
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3999 on: December 04, 2019, 08:17:45 AM »

I'd be surprised if she was wearing a ring in public view before any announcement... I know this was a family occasion but she would have known there would be photos
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #4000 on: December 04, 2019, 08:29:43 AM »

Family reunion at Colmar-Berg

Not a single one of these will load on my laptop, though they will on my phone.  It's happening for me across the site.  Does anyone know what's going on?

You are not the only one, perdie  Hug -- non of these pictures load on my computer either, just on my phone or tablet. Its odd but probably some flash or something is missing to show them properly.

Its hard to comprehend how all the younger royals have aged beyond their years  Shocked I used to find Felix handsome but he has lost his looks, his hair are thinning prematurely, he has lost his mojo. Its sad to see. Perhaps they are not very photogenic and they look better in person  Wink
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4001 on: December 04, 2019, 08:49:10 AM »

Family reunion at Colmar-Berg

Not a single one of these will load on my laptop, though they will on my phone.  It's happening for me across the site.  Does anyone know what's going on?

You are not the only one, perdie  Hug -- non of these pictures load on my computer either, just on my phone or tablet. Its odd but probably some flash or something is missing to show them properly.

Its hard to comprehend how all the younger royals have aged beyond their years  Shocked I used to find Felix handsome but he has lost his looks, his hair are thinning prematurely, he has lost his mojo. Its sad to see. Perhaps they are not very photogenic and they look better in person  Wink

They are not photogenic at all except Alex ... this is not photoshopped so we see them as they really are. Apart from Louis the boys have the Latino genetics mixed with the Cuban. As they get older it is more prevalent
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #4002 on: December 05, 2019, 04:24:31 PM »

I'd be surprised if she was wearing a ring in public view before any announcement... I know this was a family occasion but she would have known there would be photos

I also don't think that she is, but I'd be happy for her, if she were.
Pages: 1 ... 265 266 [267]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: