Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 277   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Luxembourg: activities and news  (Read 966237 times)
Chandrasekhi

Big Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #4110 on: April 02, 2020, 09:49:53 AM »

Why is she purple?

A combination of the blue and gold wallpaper, the grey colour scheme, unflattering lighting and no photoshop.

or being Ursula for too long. It is not just how we see her in the light of the investigation but she seems to have become unapproachable, standoffish, cold. The plastic surgery has done her no favours. She never needed any help. She was very pretty.

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #4111 on: April 07, 2020, 01:51:16 PM »

Why is she purple?

A combination of the blue and gold wallpaper, the grey colour scheme, unflattering lighting and no photoshop.

or being Ursula for too long. It is not just how we see her in the light of the investigation but she seems to have become unapproachable, standoffish, cold. The plastic surgery has done her no favours. She never needed any help. She was very pretty.

Ursula was an effective diva who never needed to assault her underlings, we shall not besmirch her glorious name.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4112 on: April 07, 2020, 03:40:46 PM »

Why is she purple?

Ursula was an effective diva who never needed to assault her underlings, we shall not besmirch her glorious name.

Laugh bounce LF!  Star

MT wishes she was as awesome as Ursula. Unfortunately she still thinks she’s Ariel and future press photos will have Snapchat filters.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #4113 on: April 09, 2020, 12:29:08 PM »

Grand Duke Henri finally emerged with a recorded speech on COVID-19 posted on the cour website.  (IMO, he's kept a low profile, of late.)
http://www.monarchie.lu/f...avirus-covid19/index.html

Message de S.A.R. le Grand-Duc - Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Dear fellow citizens,

I am addressing you today at a time when life in Luxembourg has been shaken. The government has decided on measures, which have not been seen in our country in recent decades. These are decisions that go a long way and have a huge impact on everyday life. These are decisions that are certainly not easy, but very important and right.

It is now the moment in which our national solidarity is called for and I appeal to everyone to take the situation seriously and follow the measures and recommendations, as well. We know that the virus which is currently paralyzing the world can be very dangerous for vulnerable people. It is essential that we succeed in limiting the spread of coronavirus and in particular by ensuring that as few people as possible can infect themselves on a coup. Each of us has a great responsibility.  Please respect the general rules of hygiene and abide by the rules accordingly.

The government and the various authorities are constantly evaluating the current situation and measures are being adjusted where necessary. It is a special effort required by our health and nursing staff and they are doing an outstanding job. I would also like to express my deepest respect to them today and thank them for their valuable and endless work.

I am also grateful for the solidarity in the population and the many initiatives that have spontaneously formed to help one another, and especially to protect more vulnerable people. These days and weeks, together with the Grand Duchess and our whole family, I am with all of you in heart as you to go through this difficult time.

Thank you and for all of us, have courage.
Henri

He should not have mentioned his wife.... "family" would have been better.

How interesting is this sentence:  ...as you go through this difficult time

Mate!  We're in it ALL TOGETHER IN THIS ONE rich poor black pink purple woteva...

No one is excluded,

Shheez!,

G Crap

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #4114 on: April 10, 2020, 12:10:44 PM »

MT and Henri working at home

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #4115 on: April 10, 2020, 12:37:50 PM »

Can't she afford a blouse in her size?
perdie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #4116 on: April 10, 2020, 01:00:06 PM »

She changed her (ill-fitting) blouse in between photos, though Henri looks like he's wearing the same thing.  She's working really hard, you guys!
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #4117 on: April 10, 2020, 01:00:52 PM »

Why did MT find the need to change her white blouse for 2nd photo?

Wot a fake set of photographs

G Crap

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #4118 on: April 10, 2020, 01:26:30 PM »

Why did MT find the need to change her white blouse for 2nd photo?

Wot a fake set of photographs

G Crap

The whole person of MT is fake.
Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4119 on: April 10, 2020, 01:42:47 PM »

She must have many more in bigger sizes that she has worn over last 20 years.... she was pretty but now anything but ... androgynous
Queen’s Tea

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4120 on: April 10, 2020, 02:13:53 PM »

She must have many more in bigger sizes that she has worn over last 20 years.... she was pretty but now anything but ... androgynous

Yeah, not a fan of this look at all. 

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #4121 on: April 10, 2020, 02:37:23 PM »

MT and Henri working at home

So... They are just doing what they'd usually be doing, but sat on a sofa in casualwear?

#teambarrensponger
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

BelgianRF fan account

Ignore
« Reply #4122 on: April 10, 2020, 02:39:51 PM »

And Lux RF making sure MT stays front and centre, and hoping that the coronavirus distracts from those very serious accusations and no one spots that they are ignoring the entirely reasonable changes the govt basically told them to make? Yeah, we see you.

#teambarrensponger
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #4123 on: April 10, 2020, 03:03:19 PM »

Yeah, not a fan of this look at all. 

I have to admit that I actually love this look. I find her all kinds of unlikable but I love this style.

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #4124 on: April 12, 2020, 12:32:33 AM »

I have to admit that I actually love this look. I find her all kinds of unlikable but I love this style.
[/quote]

ditto. just. not. on MT!

I liked it on Ines

https://en.wikipedia.org/...In%C3%A8s_de_La_Fressange

G Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 273 274 [275] 276 277   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: