Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 302   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Luxembourg: activities and news  (Read 1257867 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4470 on: June 23, 2022, 08:47:38 PM »

nice earrings.

Emac0914

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4471 on: June 23, 2022, 09:33:48 PM »

nice earrings.

Agreed on the earrings along with the nice smile and good hairstyle.  Don’t see her interact with Henri very often but it looks very pleasant here.  Of course, he could be very happy to have her to talk to, instead of MT!
Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #4472 on: June 23, 2022, 09:34:58 PM »

I just don't understand why she's gotten into this pouf with her hair recently. It reminds me of Princess Anne and it's very unbecoming on a young woman.

I would guess that this is just the loosened version of the updo and is still full of backcombing and hairspray. The updo was not so bad this time, even quite pretty. Sometimes it seems as if the person who does her formal hairdos either hates her or only knows how to style from the 1950s (or maybe both).

The blue dress is quite ok (she is ungainly with her feet apart).

This one (below) also not so bad (with bag and shoes too) but the silly thing on her head ruins it and it is the wrong colour.

but this (below) is a horror  Yikes.

Emac0914

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4473 on: June 23, 2022, 09:39:11 PM »

but this (below) is a horror  Yikes.

[/quote]

I thought the same thing - did she go back to the early 1970s for that outfit and flower-band thing??  This family needs some serious help in the wardrobe department.
thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4474 on: June 23, 2022, 09:42:57 PM »

MT looks extremely underdressed IMO, and I think lil Charles made Stephanie’s hat. 

I like Steph and Gui (and LOVE Charles who would have made this pic 10000x better) but if I didn't know this was the reigning family, I'd think they were pretenders to a now-defunct throne who were attending the wedding of some lesser-known aristos.

Edit:  I do like aspects of Steph's dress and that clutch does go very well with it.

This is such a great description of this family
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #4475 on: June 23, 2022, 09:57:04 PM »

I think I have deciphered the reasoning behind these sartorial crimes by the Lux ladies.

I think because the Luxes are super rich, they don't want to draw attention to their wealth and deliberately dress like eyesores to get people to forget how rich they are.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #4476 on: June 23, 2022, 10:17:54 PM »

I wonder if Alex is wearing something old of MT’s Confused She looks dreadful the poor thing.

Stephanie’s dress works pretty well but her styling is terrible.
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #4477 on: June 23, 2022, 10:44:52 PM »

I think I have deciphered the reasoning behind these sartorial crimes by the Lux ladies.

I think because the Luxes are super rich, they don't want to draw attention to their wealth and deliberately dress like eyesores to get people to forget how rich they are.

I wonder how rich they are? I remember a discussion back during Louis and Tessy's divorce about the family's finances, on another forum, and quite a few posters said that they aren't as rich as people believe them to be - not anywhere close to the Liechtenstein royals, for example. But of course what rich means is different to different people.

For some reason I always expect Lux women to get better at dressing but they never do - it's just getting worse. And every single married in has been a disaster in terms of their style, including Louis' ex fiancé. 
ralf103

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4478 on: June 23, 2022, 11:24:05 PM »

I wonder if Alex is wearing something old of MT’s Confused She looks dreadful the poor thing.

Stephanie’s dress works pretty well but her styling is terrible.

I feel we've seen it before. I don't get why Alex never gets new clothes of her own for "official" events.

MT has so checked out of the Grand Duchess role - she was the only one to wear the same outfit to the Te Deum, Official concert  and parade. Everyone else managed to get changed.
I watched the concert back and it just seems she cba - she was pulling at her obviously stretchy/elasticated trousers at one point on arrival. I always use to like the way she seemed to be so warm to the young children who presented her with flowers on arrival - grasping their hands, hugging, kissing them etc. Today she took the bouquet and walked straight in without a flicker. telling IMO it was all false before.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #4479 on: June 23, 2022, 11:49:44 PM »

wow! I feel very privileged!

I've seen Linus' granny knickers and bra today  Dead

wot's with the daughter ( I forgot her name  Blush ) pants...did she borrow them from Linus?  Confused Blink

G Crap

You are even more privileged because in some pics also the outlines of her (let's call it) triangle are clearly visible.
And of course only Linus is so clueless to wear those much too long pants on a rainy day and ends up with thoroughly soaked hems.

Star

gawd help us! Yikes

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Gemsheal

Big Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #4480 on: June 24, 2022, 01:03:43 AM »

The mustard-coloured trousers are the horror, but she looks so pretty here.

Her fashion sense is non-existence, but her vibe makes her shine, most of the time.

I just find Stephanie in these recent appearances looking more than 40, and she's not even 40 yet, so it's a damn shame.  With just a little effort with clothing & hair she looks fine - she looked all right in Norway for instance -  I like her so much that I wish she was *consistent* with that effort.

“The spirit of the artist doesn't belong to one person or another.  It belongs to all of us.  Don't keep its playfulness and generosity buried." 
Gloria Vanderbilt - Woman to Woman
Gemsheal

Big Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #4481 on: June 24, 2022, 01:06:38 AM »

MT looks extremely underdressed IMO, and I think lil Charles made Stephanie’s hat. 

I like Steph and Gui (and LOVE Charles who would have made this pic 10000x better) but if I didn't know this was the reigning family, I'd think they were pretenders to a now-defunct throne who were attending the wedding of some lesser-known aristos.

Edit:  I do like aspects of Steph's dress and that clutch does go very well with it.

Ugh.  Everyone looks terrible, IMO, but yes Alexandra must be wearing some cast-off of MT's, and it's horrible.  HORRIBLE. 

“The spirit of the artist doesn't belong to one person or another.  It belongs to all of us.  Don't keep its playfulness and generosity buried." 
Gloria Vanderbilt - Woman to Woman
Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #4482 on: June 24, 2022, 02:01:02 AM »

Ugh.  Everyone looks terrible, IMO, but yes Alexandra must be wearing some cast-off of MT's, and it's horrible.  HORRIBLE. 

Alexandra's ensemble might not be so bad with other accesoires (and with a lining or something) but the stupid headband is the end.

I hope she and Stephanie lost a bet and that is the reason for the head gear.

Edit: I have read that Alexandra is wearing Prada, Stephanie wears Tara Jarmon dress.   
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 02:28:20 AM by Mariola » Logged
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4483 on: June 24, 2022, 06:19:33 AM »

The mustard-coloured trousers are the horror, but she looks so pretty here.

Her fashion sense is non-existence, but her vibe makes her shine, most of the time.

I just find Stephanie in these recent appearances looking more than 40, and she's not even 40 yet, so it's a damn shame.  With just a little effort with clothing & hair she looks fine - she looked all right in Norway for instance -  I like her so much that I wish she was *consistent* with that effort.

She has always looked much older than she is. Meanwhile she and her hubby look older than the Wessexes who are in their late 50s.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4484 on: June 24, 2022, 08:31:33 AM »

Alexandra's ensemble might not be so bad with other accesoires (and with a lining or something) but the stupid headband is the end.

I hope she and Stephanie lost a bet and that is the reason for the head gear.

Edit: I have read that Alexandra is wearing Prada, Stephanie wears Tara Jarmon dress.   

I’ll bet poor Alex is wearing something here mother wore decades ago or her grandmother or aunt
Pages: 1 ... 297 298 [299] 300 301 302   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: