Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Luxembourg: activities and news  (Read 1278586 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #4530 on: July 02, 2022, 08:40:13 AM »

A friend from college is a member of the Luxembourg Trade Office in Tokyo.  She's in Lux right now for a meeting of all the heads of the foreign offices.  She posted a photo of the main group with Guillaume.  She's gave the impression she has a crush on him (and he's like 20 years younger), so he must be nice in person!

Nice story
Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4531 on: July 02, 2022, 11:18:03 AM »

A friend from college is a member of the Luxembourg Trade Office in Tokyo.  She's in Lux right now for a meeting of all the heads of the foreign offices.  She posted a photo of the main group with Guillaume.  She's gave the impression she has a crush on him (and he's like 20 years younger), so he must be nice in person!

Nice story

And her photos today were of Luxembourgish wines...  Lucky woman.
leatherface

Humongous Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #4532 on: July 02, 2022, 07:02:55 PM »

Well, totally IMO, she looks pregnant in the "psychedelic" dress (and is only drinking water??).  Yet, in the green dress of two days before she didn't look preggers IMO.   Soooo.  Unless there's an official announcement (which I would LOVE, baby Charles is just 😍) this all makes me  Crazy

MT looks so hard, overly made-up, and "fashionista" (but all unflattering with that), that I don't mind Gui and Stephanie at all.  Well, sometimes I do mind. - I do think S. could make more effort with her wardrobe & so on, and Gui should mind his weight, for his health.  -- But, at least they are like, real people, if you get what I mean?  MT is so awful!  Her falsifying narrative just overrides everything that could be good about her.   

I get what you mean.

MT comes across as someone putting on a performance while Linus and Lobster are being their actual selves, the good and bad.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4533 on: July 03, 2022, 08:26:58 PM »

Quote from: Lady Adelaide

Anyone else support my theory that Felix has hair transplants??  because, I believe his hair was definitely NOT so lush just a few months ago?  I can't post pics but I remember thinking, (his kids' birthday pics?) "Dang, he has lost a lot of hair."

Agree on the hair transplants.

Agree also

totally, I thought something was different with his looks, now that you pointed it out, totally agree. Good eye, L.A.  Star

ralf103

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4534 on: July 03, 2022, 08:43:43 PM »

I'd much rather have people who seem kind hearted and real like Steph and Gui than "trying her hardest to be chic" MT.

Felix has defo had a hair transplant - no doubt about it IMO. Maybe a gift from his mother.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4535 on: July 03, 2022, 09:02:15 PM »

Stephanie looks gorgeous in the series of pictures where she is dressed in green.  I feel like she *should* look terrible in that dress but she is just radiant and as pretty as she's looked since her wedding.  (I'd love it if she were expecting again and that accounted for her glow!!)

I was watching "Pride and Prejudice" the other day and I realized that MT reminds me of Lady Catherine de Bourgh.  That haughty, superior, supercilious, judgmental attitude.  The cowed child(ren).  It doesn't help that MT lives in Chateau de Berg so every time I read/hear that name, the connection is reinforced!
Renee

Micro Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4536 on: July 22, 2022, 07:03:54 AM »

Has MT had a nose job?
Gemsheal

Big Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #4537 on: July 22, 2022, 04:48:18 PM »

Has MT had a nose job?

IMO she's had more than one, or, just one really bad one.   

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.
~ Helen Keller
Pages: 1 ... 301 302 [303]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: