Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip & Sofia > visit to Vaermland  (Read 95867 times)
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: November 02, 2022, 11:26:29 PM »

Sorry for the late reply, computer problems. First, no one is blaming Sofia for Barbro's exploits, simply pointing out the association. Just the facts, make of it what you will. She ran with a very disreputable crowd and like CF said, she shows no remorse for any of it. The time has come and passed for her to clear the air, she doesn't feel the need. Okay, then don't be surprised if people think you haven't changed much or seen any error in your ways.

As far as misogyny, no one is saying CP is the innocent lamb in this, far from it. It takes two to tango. From all appearances, Emma was the only innocent party and IMO she was dropped simply because she couldn't give CP what Sofia could, namely a huge stroke to his ego by having a trophy wife (blurgh, some trophy). That's 100% on CP. He's a weak little man to fall for someone as wholly inappropriate as Snakey.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: November 03, 2022, 09:14:52 AM »

Can someone explain to me how the young Sofia was somehow to blame for sex trafficking by Barbra Ehnbom?

I think it's more her refusal to address it or to call it out; her insistence that she has no regrets for anything she did before she met CP; etc. 

Couple this with her organization (not sure if it was project playground or just an engagement she went to) that had the young girls dancing in skimpy outfits/very suggestive ways for the boys...

There doesn't seem to be any awareness or regret or disgust, let alone desire to speak out against it or stop it from happening to others.

Why should she go there? Clearly the media would make hay if she attempted to. She’s wise to stay silent…

Ahem, wasn't there Sofia's public comment that she didn't regret anything.........
Gemsheal

Big Member

"We've been cloned!"

Ignore
« Reply #362 on: November 03, 2022, 03:14:05 PM »

Can someone explain to me how the young Sofia was somehow to blame for sex trafficking by Barbra Ehnbohm?

I think it's more her refusal to address it or to call it out; her insistence that she has no regrets for anything she did before she met CP; etc. 

Couple this with her organization (not sure if it was project playground or just an engagement she went to) that had the young girls dancing in skimpy outfits/very suggestive ways for the boys...

There doesn't seem to be any awareness or regret or disgust, let alone desire to speak out against it or stop it from happening to others.

This is OT but just a bit about the lady (I use the term very loosely) Barbro Ehnbohm:

https://www.hhs.se/en/abo...ifter-om-jeffrey-epstein/

I think this slag actually attended the wedding of CP & Sofia, which tells you all you need to know about this pair of grifting losers.     

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.
~ Helen Keller
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: November 03, 2022, 03:27:00 PM »

At the wedding festivities of Snakey and Carl Syphillis

The mentor of Swedish princess Sofia brought young women to Jeffrey Epstein’s mansion:
https://www.etc.se/inrike...andelshogskolan-inenglish
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #364 on: November 03, 2022, 03:29:33 PM »

Translation of Barbro's Swedish Wikipedia:

Barbro Christina Ehnbom, born in 1945 in Sweden, is a Swedish-American economist. She has been recognized for promoting women's networking in business. She lives in New York.

Barbro Ehnbom is the daughter of the head of department in the National Audit Office Bertil Ehnbom and file. dr Astrid Grönstedt. During her career, she has worked to promote Swedish-American business collaborations, especially in life science. She has done this not only in her profession as an investment banker, but also at the Swedish-American Chamber of Commerce. Subsequently, this commitment has increased on Ehnbom's part with the founding of the Swedish American Life Science Summit (SALSS) in 2003. Ehnbom has many years of experience in marketing and finance, both in the pharmaceutical industry and entrepreneurship for startup companies.

Barbro Ehnbom graduated at the Stockholm School of Economics in 1967. She has pursued doctoral studies at the School of Economics and Columbia University. Ehnbom came to work in various roles within the pharmaceutical industry and on Wall Street in the US as a company manager and analyst. Among other things, she was part of the management team of companies that are today part of Glaxo Smith Kline.[2][3]

She actively participated in the Association of Graduate Economists for Swedish economists active in New York as well as in the Stockholm School of Economics' peer association and maintained a network for Swedish and international business people. She founded and leads the Life Science network Swedish-American Life Science Summit.

In 2001, Ehnbom took the initiative to found the Female Economist of the Year, which is a scholarship awarded annually to an outstanding female student at the Stockholm School of Economics. In the same year, she founded the network BBB - Barbro's Best & Brightest for young ambitious women, initially only for Business School students but later broadened to include women from other universities and other areas of activity. There are currently more than 200 members within BBB.

The School of Business canceled the collaboration with Ehnbom in 2020 in connection with the attention paid to the Female Economist of the Year's connection to Jeffrey Epstein[4]. In 2022, allegations emerged that Ehnbom invited several fellows to meet with Epstein[5][6].

On August 7, 2017, Ehnbom spoke in Summer in P1.

Career
1970–1973 Marketing Manager - Richardson-Vick Corporation
1973–1976 Product Manager - American Home Products
1976–1979 Vice President and Sales Analyst - Delafield Childs Corporation
1979–1981 Securities Analyst - L.F. Rothschild
1982–1984 Director of Corporate Development - Smith Kline Corporation
1985–1987 Partner - Argosy Capital
1987–1992 Founder, Chairman and CEO - Swedish Secret, Inc.
1993– Chairman - DuHaan Groupe Inc.
2001– Founder and Managing Director - Barbro's Best & Brightest Network (BBB)
2003– Founder and Chairman - Swedish American Life Science Summit (SALSS)[Crazy
Board involvement (selection)
Northern Lights Theater, Scandinavian Chamber Orchestra, Jussi Bjorling Society, Taube Sällskapet, Teacher's Gala, BBB Educational Trust,
Aura Surgical Robotics, Inc. Du Haan Groupe, Inc. Platform Health Ventures, Inc. Lekologist.se

Training
Distinction grade (Summa Cum Laude) Stockholm School of Economics. Doctoral studies at the Stockholm School of Economics and at Columbia University in New York. Research assistant to Professor Assar Lindbeck.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: November 03, 2022, 03:32:01 PM »

Nice source on our own RD:

https://royaldish.com/index.php?topic=14776.0
anneboleyn

Warned
Gigantic Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: November 03, 2022, 05:05:57 PM »

Wow. I had no idea. That’s… that’s pretty awful.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
SvenskaSarah

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: November 03, 2022, 06:17:29 PM »

Sorry for the late reply, computer problems. First, no one is blaming Sofia for Barbro's exploits, simply pointing out the association. Just the facts, make of it what you will. She ran with a very disreputable crowd and like CF said, she shows no remorse for any of it. The time has come and passed for her to clear the air, she doesn't feel the need. Okay, then don't be surprised if people think you haven't changed much or seen any error in your ways.

As far as misogyny, no one is saying CP is the innocent lamb in this, far from it. It takes two to tango. From all appearances, Emma was the only innocent party and IMO she was dropped simply because she couldn't give CP what Sofia could, namely a huge stroke to his ego by having a trophy wife (blurgh, some trophy). That's 100% on CP. He's a weak little man to fall for someone as wholly inappropriate as Snakey.

And to add further to this, Saint Sofia now regularly attends royal engagements relating to children (eg Global Child Forum), one of her causes is anti-bullying and combating cyber bullying (despite publicly stating she does not regret her past which included cyber bullying of a disabled person) and 'founded' her own charity that seeks to improve the welfare of children (Project Playground where she encouraged girls to dance for boys- that one of Barbros tips?).

Had Sofia been forced to do a public apology/reckoning like Mette-Marit thus drawing a line under her past from which she could have moved on and carved her own royal career, I'm sure many of us would be less harsh towards her. Instead, she comes across as a person ignorant of her past actions, a hypocrite given her current 'causes', to the extent that few charities want to work with her as a royal patron, and the prestigious Sophiahemmet was taken from the diligent Christina to give to a far from reputable and reliable royal. I just hope that charity is taken from her to give to Estelle when she reaches 18.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #368 on: November 05, 2022, 05:46:26 AM »

And to add further to this, Saint Sofia now regularly attends royal engagements relating to children (eg Global Child Forum), one of her causes is anti-bullying and combating cyber bullying (despite publicly stating she does not regret her past which included cyber bullying of a disabled person) and 'founded' her own charity that seeks to improve the welfare of children (Project Playground where she encouraged girls to dance for boys- that one of Barbros tips?).

Had Sofia been forced to do a public apology/reckoning like Mette-Marit thus drawing a line under her past from which she could have moved on and carved her own royal career, I'm sure many of us would be less harsh towards her. Instead, she comes across as a person ignorant of her past actions, a hypocrite given her current 'causes', to the extent that few charities want to work with her as a royal patron, and the prestigious Sophiahemmet was taken from the diligent Christina to give to a far from reputable and reliable royal. I just hope that charity is taken from her to give to Estelle when she reaches 18.

Taking Sophiahemmet away from Christina because no one wanted Sofia as patron was unforgivable. Every time I see her there now it makes me ill. She has nothing but a high school education, for her to be handing out nursing diplomas is ridiculous.

Thanks Princi for the pictures of Snakey and Barbro, aren't they a pretty pair? She's like a red-headed Gislaine Maxwell. Snakes of a feather.
Princess MS

Warned
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: November 05, 2022, 12:41:25 PM »

Unfortunately there are "Sofias" everywhere - male and female. Always looking for the next best opportunity to climb their way higher and don't care who they trample over to get there.

CP saw ..... well I can just imagine ...... and went for it. And in reality they are both lacking in "smarts" so well matched.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: