Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 333   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine's news  (Read 1267731 times)
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3780 on: February 23, 2016, 04:50:00 PM »

Here's a video from the fairytale party
http://youtu.be/pd0XQLFpNG8

I think it was very sweet of Madde to host this event and for doing it wit such pomp and splendor for the children.....the hall of mirrors is one of the finest rooms of the palace and one that is hardly ever  used ...it's not even open to the public as far as I know...I've been to the royal palace twice and I don't remember seeing it ...so it's very nice to bring out ones 'best' for charity

Oh, thanks for sharing! Star Such sweet children. I like that there are boys too. And you can see Madeleine is more confident around children now. She used to be little insecure, its nice to see. Smiley
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3781 on: February 23, 2016, 04:52:51 PM »

I think it was very sweet of Madde to host this event and for doing it wit such pomp and splendor for the children.....the hall of mirrors is one of the finest rooms of the palace and one that is hardly ever  used ...it's not even open to the public as far as I know...I've been to the royal palace twice and I don't remember seeing it ...so it's very nice to bring out ones 'best' for charity

Thank you some much for sharing this nice and sweet video!
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #3782 on: February 23, 2016, 04:55:42 PM »

That's a wonderful video of a wonderful event for a wonderful cause. I'm officially a sugar for Madeleine, and proudly so!
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3783 on: February 23, 2016, 06:32:03 PM »

My favorite moment from the video is the image of the little girls twirling around in their party dresses, so thrilled to be in the moment.  I hate all the Disney princess crap, and guess it takes a real princess to show how it should be done.
ikshu

Baby Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #3784 on: February 23, 2016, 08:09:34 PM »

Thanks, that video is so lovely! Cute kids 
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3785 on: February 23, 2016, 08:15:39 PM »

Madeleine joins the board of the World Childhood Foundation

http://www.expressen.se/n...arraren--styrelseuppdrag/

Princess Madeleine is now on maternity leave with her son, Prince Nicolas, and lives since August last year in England and London with her family. What the princess will be working with in London after her maternity leave has not yet been announced, but now it is clear that Madeleine has taken a huge career leap: a board member of the World Childhood Foundation

If this becomes her new career in London after maternity leave is not yet official, but it is clear that she will in the future devote a big part of her time to work for the World Childhood Foundation.

- After Princess Madeleine moved back to Europe, she has shown more and more interest in Childhood and this was now a natural step, says Kenneth Bengtsson, Chairman of the Board of the organization. We are of course grateful and happy to have the princess with us on the board.

Will the princess work on this full time?
- The Princess will in addition to her work at the board work with other things for Childhood such as getting money into the business. She will be able to do a good job from London, explains Kenneth Bengtsson.

take that weasel-you-way-in-Skank   Spiteful

GingerMini

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #3786 on: February 24, 2016, 12:27:30 AM »

Thank you so much for sharing! Leonore was adorable - jumping up & down, and clapping!
gudgeon

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3787 on: February 24, 2016, 01:07:19 AM »

The cutest photo I've ever seen of any princess, really:

With children from Min Stora Dag (Leonore was there too). There are more on her Facebook page.

This is perhaps the best picture I've ever seen of her or any royal.  She's not faking a thing, and neither are those little ones.  

I agree with you both, and everyone else! This is sooooo awesome and she looks so genuinely happy to be there. I love that she is completely dressed to the nines - complete with tiara and sash - like she would be for any other official engagement. I love that the parents are all there too, enjoying the festivities and seeing their children look so happy. And, I love (like another poster mentioned) that boys were included.

All around, just a wonderful thing to do!! I hope she makes it a regular event for these children and other ill children  Hug

« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 01:16:28 AM by gudgeon » Logged

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
EstellesBows

Medium Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3788 on: February 24, 2016, 12:35:15 PM »

sign me up as a life member of the Madde sugar club.

I adore everything about this. The way she came dressed up as if she was going to the Noble Banquet, the way she isn't 'too good' or 'too important' to kneel on the floor with the kids, her genuine smile and happiness to be there and the fact she brought little Leo along. It's nice to see children at age appropriate events.

I don't speak Swedish but from the video, I got the impression she was sincerely interested in talking with the kids.

SO MUCH SUGAR but I can't help it. Team Madde!

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
SpittingImage

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3789 on: February 24, 2016, 01:57:38 PM »

sign me up as a life member of the Madde sugar club.

I adore everything about this. The way she came dressed up as if she was going to the Noble Banquet, the way she isn't 'too good' or 'too important' to kneel on the floor with the kids, her genuine smile and happiness to be there and the fact she brought little Leo along. It's nice to see children at age appropriate events.

I don't speak Swedish but from the video, I got the impression she was sincerely interested in talking with the kids.

SO MUCH SUGAR but I can't help it. Team Madde!

Joining the Maddie sugar club for life!

I reckon this event wins the Royal section of the Internet for at least the next 10 years!! Maddie, the palace staff, etc just went so totally over the top for these children - they even arrived in fancy limos Smiley.

Emma Rose

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3790 on: February 24, 2016, 10:40:06 PM »

These photos are precious. The way Madde interacted with the children was genuine. This was not a photo op, IMO. I think her parenting skills are similar to what the video shows. She is definitely the perfect ambassador for Childhood.

I'm a sugar too!      Madde = 
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #3791 on: February 25, 2016, 12:16:33 AM »

The dress and tiara are the same she wore for the Nobel Prizes, right? Smiley

Visit us https://a-minha-vida-afinal-deu-um-blog.webnode.pt

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
laboheme

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3792 on: February 25, 2016, 02:26:01 AM »

The dress and tiara are the same she wore for the Nobel Prizes, right? Smiley

Yes! It's her entire outfit but she has new earrings.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3793 on: February 25, 2016, 02:28:41 AM »

Another classy touch, wearing her Nobel dress!
We're these children picked for any particular reason.
Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #3794 on: February 25, 2016, 03:27:19 AM »

Another classy touch, wearing her Nobel dress!
We're these children picked for any particular reason.

Stolen from Marianne from GREMB (aka my favorite sugar for continuing to pretend Sofia doesn't exist as an individual and eternally is the unnamed half of "the princely couple")
"The Princess is (since 2001) Royal Patron of the Swedish branch of the "My Big Wish" organisation.
In some countries it is also called "My Big Day" and the Organisation tries to fulfilll the wishes of children that have been diagnosed with a severe illness. "
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 333   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: