Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 334   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine's news  (Read 1298125 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3825 on: April 01, 2016, 02:06:47 PM »

Madeleine was SO tan when she was younger, yet her skin still looks youthful now. I wonder if most of it was spray tans?

At old pictures she seemed to have more wrinkles than now. IMVHO she had some work done.

I think so too. Not so sure about botox, but definitely some chemical peels/lasers. Whatever it is, it looks good.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #3826 on: April 01, 2016, 02:19:09 PM »

She's young. Still at an age where proper skincare will make a good difference. I also think/hope she has stopped smoking. That will make a real difference too.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3827 on: April 01, 2016, 03:34:07 PM »

I agree, Maria. One only has to look at Caroline and Stephanie of Monaco to see the havoc that smoking and sun can wreak on one's skin.
gudgeon

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3828 on: April 01, 2016, 04:45:43 PM »

Madeleine was SO tan when she was younger, yet her skin still looks youthful now. I wonder if most of it was spray tans?

At old pictures she seemed to have more wrinkles than now. IMVHO she had some work done.

I agree. IMO, she looks really different - her chin in particular and her face in general look really different to me. I know she's lost the baby-fat, but something seems really different (chin, for sure, IMO), especially compared now to these old ones...

Or comparing these:

« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 04:53:49 PM by gudgeon » Logged

My adventures in baking: http://bakedtoorder.blogspot.com/ 
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3829 on: April 01, 2016, 05:51:41 PM »

I honestly don't see any huge difference in her face.  It's got the same shape in the chin and nose area that it's always had.   Thinking  I don't see any obvious signs of filler or a nose or brow lift. 

I suspect she's had Botox and probably dermabrasion or laser resurfacing.  The texture of her face is much smoother now. 
But I don't think she's had actual plastic surgery.  Judging from her mother, however, I'd say it's most likely something she would consider in the future.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #3830 on: April 01, 2016, 05:54:17 PM »

To me it looks like she had a small gap between two teeth in the picture with the blue dress, which she doesn't have anymore. I see no harm in stuff like that. Aside from that, she looks the same. Slightly older, more mature, but otherwise the same.

Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3831 on: April 01, 2016, 06:09:18 PM »

I don't see any changes either but I'm always the last to spot them.  Wink What I find interesting is that in the old pic with the white dress she looks like a blond and blue-eyed version of Victoria. I never noticed it before.
TBH I always found her kind of fake but since she has darker hair again, better make-up and found her way in life she looks mature and "real" and that makes her very beautiful.
AutumnOpal

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3832 on: April 01, 2016, 06:13:45 PM »

Whatever she's doing--it's working. That latest photo is by far the best of all.
perdie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3833 on: April 01, 2016, 06:35:23 PM »

I think her cheeks are less full, which has the effect of making it seem like the shape of her lower face has changed (and she used to highlight her cheeks more than now).  I don't know that there's much significant change other than time.
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3834 on: April 01, 2016, 06:41:21 PM »

To me it looks like she had a small gap between two teeth in the picture with the blue dress, which she doesn't have anymore. I see no harm in stuff like that. Aside from that, she looks the same. Slightly older, more mature, but otherwise the same.

I agree.  I also think she has slimmed down a wee bit (NOT that she was ever fat) as she has aged which accounts for the less full face and "changing" facial shape/structure.  IMO, I think she's just grown up.
DebbieB

Humongous Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Debbers and Bruners. (Thanks Pomme)

Ignore
« Reply #3835 on: April 01, 2016, 06:42:58 PM »

Whatever she's doing--it's working. That latest photo is by far the best of all.

Thumb up She looks genuinely happy in her life. The best 'facelift'

"The great thing about Diana, is she always looked her bestó you never saw her slumped in the backseat of a car with legs akimbo." Tina Brown
Kaiserin

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3836 on: April 01, 2016, 08:02:19 PM »

Main difference between the last two "official" (= Royal Homepage) pics is the lighting.
The older pics has more shadows (neck, cheeks) than the newer one. Which is why she looks brighter and maybe even smoother on the newer pic.

All of the newly realeased pics are highly photoshopped, not only Maddes, but all the others as well. That's why they all look a bit artificial.

And I'd believe that having two children in such a short time would change body and face anyhow.
I am glad thad Madde is away from the dark tanned, artificially blonde style. She's more natural now. And always glowing. With a genuine smile.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3837 on: April 02, 2016, 05:35:04 AM »

IMHO she is the most beautiful princess out there....born or married in. She also seems like a great mom and a nice person. She has certainly had FAR more forebearance than I would have with IT SWF'ing her everywhere. Between the opening of parliment outfit and IT wearing the exact same dress to the Nobels...well, lets just say, that had I been Made there would have been an extremely blunt and to the point conversation with my brother's wife (in this particular case VERY small words would be required. Perhaps some only 4 letters long), which would have ensured that the problem would not recur.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3838 on: April 02, 2016, 06:49:08 AM »

I agree she is the most classically beautiful Princess out there and she also seems like someone who would be chill and fun to hang out with ( see her " out in London" outfit ) after her baby boy was born.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3839 on: April 02, 2016, 09:00:09 AM »

I find her way better looking now because she has stopped that extensive tanning and in the picture with the open hair and the tiara she looks more like a Baywatch babe ... You can take her more serious now because she looks classy ...
Pages: 1 ... 254 255 [256] 257 258 ... 334   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: