Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 333   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine's news  (Read 1281812 times)
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3870 on: April 23, 2016, 06:59:26 AM »

She looks very pretty but I wouldn't want her to go any lighter. Hopefully it's just a spring/summer color and she'll go darker again in the fall. Her darker hair really make those gorgeous eyes of hers pop!
Has there been any backlash in the press about Madde not attending the te deum? I hope not, I applaud her decision on a number of levels.

AFAIK not in the swedish media. I read a stupid article in the german Bunte ("Are Sofia and Madeleine not as close as we thought?" but well, it's Bunte. Roll Eyes
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3871 on: April 23, 2016, 06:22:02 PM »

She looks very pretty but I wouldn't want her to go any lighter. Hopefully it's just a spring/summer color and she'll go darker again in the fall. Her darker hair really make those gorgeous eyes of hers pop!
Has there been any backlash in the press about Madde not attending the te deum? I hope not, I applaud her decision on a number of levels.

AFAIK not in the swedish media. I read a stupid article in the german Bunte ("Are Sofia and Madeleine not as close as we thought?" but well, it's Bunte. Roll Eyes

I don't think there really can be a backlash at this point. Madeleine circumvented the negative press when she let it be known that she was attending the same meetings as Silvia. These meetings have been on the books since before the invitations to the Te Deum were sent out. Even though Madeleine's name was never on the Court calendar, she probably committed to attend early.

It's also known that Chris, Leonore and Nicolas were with her in New York. So, in fairness, any reasonable person wouldn't believe that the children needed to fly to Sweden for the Te Deum only to fly back to London.
AddiesGirl
Banned
Banned
Big Member

United States United States

"I am aware that you believe me insane" - Sisi

Ignore
« Reply #3872 on: April 23, 2016, 06:51:00 PM »

I'm glad to hear there isn't any negative spin, Lindwall must be sleeping off his ecstasy after being present for the te deum of the savior of the Swedish RF. Because we all know he'll make up the bad Madde stories even if there's no cause.
Emma Rose

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3873 on: April 23, 2016, 09:45:55 PM »

I don't think there really can be a backlash at this point. Madeleine circumvented the negative press when she let it be known that she was attending the same meetings as Silvia. These meetings have been on the books since before the invitations to the Te Deum were sent out. Even though Madeleine's name was never on the Court calendar, she probably committed to attend early.

It's also known that Chris, Leonore and Nicolas were with her in New York. So, in fairness, any reasonable person wouldn't believe that the children needed to fly to Sweden for the Te Deum only to fly back to London.
Yes, flying from NYC to London is a big trip. It doesn't make sense. Anyway Madde had no idea when the Snake's egg would hatch and with the Te Deum so soon after. She had no time to plan such a big trip.
But I think the real reason was Madde saw that ridiculous bow Vic was planning to wear and she just said 'no'.
minimoos

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3874 on: April 24, 2016, 12:21:02 AM »

Yes, flying from NYC to London is a big trip. It doesn't make sense. Anyway Madde had no idea when the Snake's egg would hatch and with the Te Deum so soon after. She had no time to plan such a big trip.
But I think the real reason was Madde saw that ridiculous bow Vic was planning to wear and she just said 'no'.

I don't know... If Madde wore a few of those (in private, of course) or something similarly crazy and Sofia started SWF-ing THAT, imagine how ridiculous she could get Sofia to look!  Supercontent
zadalina
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #3875 on: April 24, 2016, 02:47:33 AM »

I don't know... If Madde wore a few of those (in private, of course) or something similarly crazy and Sofia started SWF-ing THAT, imagine how ridiculous she could get Sofia to look!  Supercontent

not that she needs so much help in looking ridiculous  Laughing

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3876 on: April 26, 2016, 09:36:25 PM »

Princess Madeleine feels abandoned in London.

http://stoppapressarna.se...eine-i-tarar-efter-sveket

First she was abandoned by her father.
Now the princess feels that her husband is doing the same thing.
- It's not easy for her and she and wrestles with their feelings, says an informant.

Although she was born a princess, her life is far from rosy. Among other things, she had to grow up in an environment where her parents were constantly absent.
- I feel that I want to devote all my time to my children right now for that I lacked when I was little, said Madeleine when she starred in SVT's " Skavan ".

The king was very taken when he saw the interview with his daughter.
- It was a misery every time we went away, it was very difficult for both us and her. She expressed that the interview with Skavlan and I was really touched, he said in a recent interview with Aftonbladet.

Now it turns out that Madeleine still feels alone, but this time it is not the king's fault. An insider with good insights into the princess's life, explains:
- I know that she feels a bit like a bird in a cage. She never feels free, and her insecurity makes it even harder.

Madeleine lives a very upscale life with her ​​husband Chris O'Neill, 41, in one of London's finest neighborhoods. But shining porcelain and shopping in the finest shops can not repair the loneliness that she is said to experience now.
- The princess misses her family, and although her ​​lovely children occupies much of her time she feels that Chris, who is mostly working all the time, is quite absent. It's not easy for Madeleine and she constantly wrestles with their feelings. She can get quite upset when things get tough, says the source

Soon, however, Madeleine will see her family again when she returns to Sweden for the king's 70th birthday party. Then she will meet Prince Carl Philip, 36, and his newborn little son Prince Alexander for the first time.
- The princess is looking forward to this, says the source.
laboheme

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3877 on: April 27, 2016, 01:42:00 AM »

Jumping  Supercontent It's been a while since we had an abandoned!Madeleine/bad!Chris story. I was getting worried. All is right in the world now  Thumb up
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3878 on: May 04, 2016, 07:30:33 PM »

Another article about the supposed fight between Madeleine and Sofia.

http://stoppapressarna.se...leines-starka-avsky-sofia

In short: Madeleine can't stand Sofia and the place she now takes in the family, says a source. It's all smiles and happy faces when cameras are around, but it's all an act. They can't stand each other.
laboheme

Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #3879 on: May 04, 2016, 07:48:01 PM »

In short: Madeleine can't stand Sofia and the place she now takes in the family, says a source. It's all smiles and happy faces when cameras are around, but it's all an act. They can't stand each other.

This I actually believe. (Except for the part about the place Sofia takes in the family.) Why should Madeleine like her? She's been awful to her since day one. All those early "Madeleine hates Sofia" stories had to come from someone, and Madeleine wasn't the one stopping the car and rolling down the window to speak to reporters. The continued stories are being fed by someone. The Emma thing just took the freaking cake. And the continued copying. It's creepy. CREEPY.

Really, Sofia's lucky that Madeleine's her sister in law and not me. I wouldn't even be able to fake the smiles and stand next to her, knowing what a scheming, conniving, SWF'ing thing she was.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3880 on: May 04, 2016, 07:53:21 PM »

I don't blame Madde for a second.  I'd be livid if my brother married some trashy idiot like Hoefia.  I'd be especially livid if said trashy idiot was telling journalists that I'm mean, and that the family really likes me better, all the while trying to look like me.  I'd especially be livid if that skank was telling me who I could and could not have as a guest or bridesmaid at my own wedding and christening for my baby. 

If I was Madde, I'd be writing a scathing tell-all and shouting the truth from every corner of the earth.  Her brother and father especially have thrown her under the bus more than once because of Hoefia.  I'd be losing my mind if I was in her shoes.  It speaks volumes about the level of class and maturity that Madde has. 
Ingeborg

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3881 on: May 04, 2016, 08:21:36 PM »

What place does she takes?  Yikes

I can not see that Sofia in anyway takes place so Madde can not talk end meet the other in the family. I do not understands what they mean. Are Sofia running around and places her self between Madde and the person or persons she is interacting with?

Or is Sofia talking real loud and scream when Madde is talking so no one can hear Madde?
Passing Stars

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3882 on: May 04, 2016, 08:48:36 PM »

I don't blame Madde for a second.  I'd be livid if my brother married some trashy idiot like Hoefia.  I'd be especially livid if said trashy idiot was telling journalists that I'm mean, and that the family really likes me better, all the while trying to look like me.  I'd especially be livid if that skank was telling me who I could and could not have as a guest or bridesmaid at my own wedding and christening for my baby. 

If I was Madde, I'd be writing a scathing tell-all and shouting the truth from every corner of the earth.  Her brother and father especially have thrown her under the bus more than once because of Hoefia.  I'd be losing my mind if I was in her shoes.  It speaks volumes about the level of class and maturity that Madde has. 

I would love to know who exactly determined that Sofia would be appropriate to work on an anti-bullying campaign.  Was this supposed to actually be a joke?  Do they not think that this is a cause worthy of someone intelligent and caring?  She is a master manipulator, con artist and bully.  Everything this woman touches turns to shit...   
Ksenija

Medium Member

Latvia Latvia

Ignore
« Reply #3883 on: May 04, 2016, 09:29:43 PM »

And after such an idiotic article people are wondering why Madeleine is staying away from Sweden ? Roll Eyes
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3884 on: May 18, 2016, 07:44:41 PM »

Madeleine in London

http://www.svenskdam.se/2...ar-madeleine-infor-dopet/

Who is this old Lady? Some comments on SvenskDam assume she is carrying Madeleines shopping bags but that would be weird, wouldn't it? Confused
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 [259] 260 261 ... 333   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: