Princess Madeleine feels abandoned in London.http://stoppapressarna.se...eine-i-tarar-efter-sveket
First she was abandoned by her father.
Now the princess feels that her husband is doing the same thing.
- It's not easy for her and she and wrestles with their feelings, says an informant.
Although she was born a princess, her life is far from rosy. Among other things, she had to grow up in an environment where her parents were constantly absent.
- I feel that I want to devote all my time to my children right now for that I lacked when I was little, said Madeleine when she starred in SVT's " Skavan ".
The king was very taken when he saw the interview with his daughter.
- It was a misery every time we went away, it was very difficult for both us and her. She expressed that the interview with Skavlan and I was really touched, he said in a recent interview with Aftonbladet.
Now it turns out that Madeleine still feels alone, but this time it is not the king's fault. An insider with good insights into the princess's life, explains:
- I know that she feels a bit like a bird in a cage. She never feels free, and her insecurity makes it even harder.
Madeleine lives a very upscale life with her husband Chris O'Neill, 41, in one of London's finest neighborhoods. But shining porcelain and shopping in the finest shops can not repair the loneliness that she is said to experience now.
- The princess misses her family, and although her lovely children occupies much of her time she feels that Chris, who is mostly working all the time, is quite absent. It's not easy for Madeleine and she constantly wrestles with their feelings. She can get quite upset when things get tough, says the source
Soon, however, Madeleine will see her family again when she returns to Sweden for the king's 70th birthday party. Then she will meet Prince Carl Philip, 36, and his newborn little son Prince Alexander for the first time.
- The princess is looking forward to this, says the source.