Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 282   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine's news  (Read 811385 times)
Celia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4170 on: March 19, 2017, 06:47:52 AM »

She looks great.  I still can't stand aviator glasses (unless you're an actual pilot).
carolzebs

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4171 on: March 19, 2017, 03:36:19 PM »

I actually like the dress, I don't think it's ugly, I find it OK.... But the earrings, IMO, have nothing to do with the outfit, looks horrendous!

Her orange tan is so tacky and trashy that it's hard to believe they allowed her to leave home with it - and yes, really unhealthy! 2017 and people are still doing that?!? Thumb down
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4172 on: March 19, 2017, 04:02:45 PM »

What dress??
carolzebs

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4173 on: March 19, 2017, 06:01:39 PM »

Oh, I'm really sorry. I just realised it's a ultra ultra old picture....  Blush

Sorry!
Georgie

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4174 on: April 03, 2017, 03:03:04 AM »

Madeleine and Leonore were seen in a park in London yesterday

That's Kensington Palace Gardens (maybe visiting the BRF?)

In this pic she's on King's Road in Chelsea...

Baron Brockdorf

Medium Member

Malta Malta

Ignore
« Reply #4175 on: April 12, 2017, 02:26:24 PM »

Madeleine will be inaugurating the European Equestrian Elite Competition at the Ullevi arena in Gothenburg on the 21st of August. Madde is a keen a equestrian she has participated in several equestrian competitions in the past using a pseudonym, she has her Stockholm residence in the building of The Royal Mews, and has undertook several horse related engagements over the years.
Ulf Brömster, the chairman of the Swedish Euqestrian Federation said, 'We are extremely excited and honored, that the Princess has accepted our invitation.'
http://www.svenskdam.se/2...nya-uppdrag-pa-hemmaplan/
https://translate.google....mp;edit-text=&act=url

« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 02:38:26 PM by Baron Brockdorf » Logged
Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #4176 on: June 05, 2017, 05:11:30 PM »

Madeleine and the nanny out walking with the kids in London some time ago

Lady Adelaide

Gigantic Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #4177 on: June 14, 2017, 05:55:32 PM »

Lizardcandy

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4178 on: June 14, 2017, 06:01:00 PM »

Madeleine and Leonore were seen in a park in London yesterday

That's Kensington Palace Gardens (maybe visiting the BRF?)

In this pic she's on King's Road in Chelsea...

Yet again stealing flowers, this time from a memorial. Really? Everyone else is totally okay with that?

I feel like a grandma here shouting at kids to get off my lawn but this is extraordinarily rude behavior to me. Her kids can just destroy and rip apart plants and that's just fine? If every kid did that there would be no flowers at all, so this CANNOT be something everyone does!

I have to edit to add that it's illegal in the UK to pick flowers from public places, verges, roundabouts, parks, and allotments----so they very much have a problem with it there too. So they're either all cranky grandmas like me, or this is rude...and illegal behavior and needs to stop.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 07:08:53 PM by Lizardcandy » Logged
carolzebs

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4179 on: June 14, 2017, 07:05:23 PM »

It is indeed rude and selfish, not to say stupid.  Thumb down Thumb down Thumb down We must teach children to respect public places and nature, and not that they can do whatever they wish or find fun. 
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #4180 on: June 14, 2017, 07:45:01 PM »

Perhaps she's not aware it's illegal. I didn't know that, I have never seen signs about it when in London either.

Also in Sweden they're pretty big on Allemansrätten - the concept of everyone having the right to move around and use nature and grounds within reason with respect for nature. I can't say I would say a child picking a flower as disrespect of nature or theft  Blink Perhaps this is a cultural difference thttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_to_roam
carolzebs

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4181 on: June 14, 2017, 08:05:08 PM »

Here in Germany you get into trouble if you pick planted flowers from public places, be it an adult, child or a dog messing with them! The least you'll face is a person coming up to you and really scolding you! They take it very very seriously.

I wouldn't be that radical and I certainly wouldn't scold a child or even adult for it, but I find it a bit asocial to ruin a beautiful planned, planted public garden just for the sake of it.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #4182 on: June 14, 2017, 08:08:03 PM »

I guess it is probably a cultural thing. I would be quite shocked if someone yelled at or scolded a small child for picking a flower Blink
carolzebs

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4183 on: June 14, 2017, 08:13:44 PM »

I was the first time I've seen that, but goes on here all the time. Specially old people are outraged at the sight!    Blink
Antevorta

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #4184 on: June 14, 2017, 08:36:55 PM »

I guess it is probably a cultural thing. I would be quite shocked if someone yelled at or scolded a small child for picking a flower Blink

Agreed. I suspect it must be a cultural thing as I am shocked this is even a thing to discuss. To me, it's just a flower. 
Pages: 1 ... 277 278 [279] 280 281 282   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: