Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 ... 333   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine's news  (Read 1282220 times)
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #4815 on: April 23, 2020, 03:16:32 PM »

That pic of Madeleine was taken last summer when she attended the funeral of Anki Wallemberg, a friend who had died tragically. It is beyond low to use this kind of image to sell their another trashy story. What affair?Huh? With whom he had it???

Whoever is behind those garbage stories about Madeleine and Chris is getting desperate by smth...well, Karma is a bit*h and it will always catch you!!!

Wouldn't be surprised if Sofia is getting restless at being forced to be in Sweden and at having to scrub the hospital floors to create image. In the meantime Madeleine enjoy sunny and warm Florida. She's under the palm trees with her husband and children and enjoy her life and marriage. This may make someone very jealous  Tongue  Lolipop
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4816 on: April 23, 2020, 05:14:41 PM »

Isn't there a special term/expression for people, who are only happy (Sofia), if others are unhappy (Madde)?

We like to borrow the German “schadenfreude” to describe people who delight in the misfortunes of others. I don’t know if there’s a different term for people who delight at the misfortunes of others that they caused in the first place.
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4817 on: April 23, 2020, 05:50:55 PM »

Isn't there a special term/expression for people, who are only happy (Sofia), if others are unhappy (Madde)?

We like to borrow the German “schadenfreude” to describe people who delight in the misfortunes of others. I don’t know if there’s a different term for people who delight at the misfortunes of others that they caused in the first place.

Maybe "sadist"...a person who gets pleasure, sometimes sexual, by being cruel to or hurting another person.  Granted that term is generally reserved for very, very, very bad deeds but it was the best English word I could think of.  Probably not what we're going for given the extreme connotation.  But one does have to wonder whether or not Sofia does enjoy inflicting pain on Maddie.

Schadenfreude is probably the best term.  Or even "gluckschmerz"...displeasure at another's good fortune.  Thinking on it I might like that one the most as it's clear that Sofia doesn't like Maddie for Maddie's happy independent life.
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #4818 on: April 23, 2020, 06:14:29 PM »

This is so sad. I knew better but hoped Sofia maybe had grown up a little with this volunteer work, but seems like promoting herself just wasn't enough when she could also bring Madeleine down. Jealousy is an ugly look for Sofia and the thing is, she'll never actually drag Madde down - Madde will always be the beautiful blood princess (which I get doesn't matter in the real world but matters to Sofia) and Sofia will be the married-in former "glamour" model. Good on Madeleine for just staying away from Sweden and enjoying her nice life with her precious family.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #4819 on: April 23, 2020, 06:32:32 PM »

Maybe "sadist"...a person who gets pleasure, sometimes sexual, by being cruel to or hurting another person.  Granted that term is generally reserved for very, very, very bad deeds but it was the best English word I could think of.  Probably not what we're going for given the extreme connotation.  But one does have to wonder whether or not Sofia does enjoy inflicting pain on Maddie.

Schadenfreude is probably the best term.  Or even "gluckschmerz"...displeasure at another's good fortune.  Thinking on it I might like that one the most as it's clear that Sofia doesn't like Maddie for Maddie's happy independent life.

Don't know, if Schadenfreude is the right term. I don't see any misfortunes on Madde's part that Sofia could thrive of here.

She sure is a kind of sadist though.
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4820 on: April 23, 2020, 06:35:09 PM »

I think it's so sad that the Court protects Vic because shes the Crown Princess and not Madde because shes "just" a princess who is able to lead a financially independent life. Madde is still the child of a King, and regardless of her position in line to the throne or whatever, as a father CG should protect his youngest daughter. I think in the past Silvia has spoken of the distress regarding the bullying of Madde, but why she nor CG do anything to actively present it irks me so much.
In a world where mental health issues and bullying are becoming more discussed and open, and stories of public figures suffering with poor mental health due to bullying, it's so sad that there are measures that can be taken to prevent the constant Madde bullying, but no one seems willing to do it.

As for questioning whether Sofia is behind it...she has a history of bullying people, she openly stated that she doesn't regret anything, and a snake may shed its skin but what's underneath remains.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #4821 on: April 23, 2020, 07:56:15 PM »

"Glückschmerz" appears to be a german word, but funnily enough it isn't. Never heard of it.

Anyway, I am extremely sorry for Madde and her Family. It must be so very hurtful to read those Insults and ridiculous accusations. Knowing that there is absolutely no way she could ever et anything right in their eyes.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
fruela

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #4822 on: April 23, 2020, 08:32:42 PM »

Not only that. Some people even envy another's unhappiness  because they envy attention of any kind.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4823 on: April 24, 2020, 01:20:40 AM »

Don't know, if Schadenfreude is the right term. I don't see any misfortunes on Madde's part that Sofia could thrive of here.

The misfortunes I meant were the constant negative headlines. I’m sure Snakey gets toe tingles from them.
Queen’s Tea

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4824 on: April 24, 2020, 02:12:13 AM »

I sincerely hope Maddie is so busy with her family, she ignores what the papers choose to publish.  I’m assuming these publications are on the order of the National Enquirer in the states?

As for Snakey, I believe in Karma.  She’ll get hers, and I’m looking forward to it when she does.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4825 on: April 24, 2020, 02:39:24 AM »

I'm finding that it's easier to just smile and go along with people when they share the stories of Sofia volunteering ("yes, that's really cool of her"), because it's such a good PR move on her part and nobody really looks deeper into the kind of person she's shown herself to be all along.  Which is understandable I guess...I knew nothing of her until I came here and we all do love a good 'normal girl happens to meet prince and they fall in love' story!
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #4826 on: April 24, 2020, 08:36:26 AM »

Sofia did something very good and usefull by helping in the hospital. It was wonderfull and it had a practical impact. IMO part of it it's ruined now, because of the article comparing her with Maddie. She didn't need that. She could set her own image without any comparison with anyone else. If this comes from S, shame on her. If this comes from the tabloids just because they can and they didn't have anything else to write, shame on them.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #4827 on: April 24, 2020, 08:41:29 AM »

Sofia did something very good and usefull by helping in the hospital. It was wonderfull and it had a practical impact. IMO part of it it's ruined now, because of the article comparing her with Maddie. She didn't need that. She could set her own image without any comparison with anyone else. If this comes from S, shame on her. If this comes from the tabloids just because they can and they didn't have anything else to write, shame on them.

Thumb up
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #4828 on: April 24, 2020, 10:27:46 AM »

The misfortunes I meant were the constant negative headlines. I’m sure Snakey gets toe tingles from them.

That's right.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #4829 on: April 24, 2020, 10:29:33 AM »

If Sofia is behind these attacks than everything good she supposedly did is for nothing. Who wants a saint, who's acting like the devil are the mess has ended?
Pages: 1 ... 320 321 [322] 323 324 ... 333   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: