Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 337 338 [339] 340 341   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine's news  (Read 1432576 times)
Gemsheal

Big Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #5070 on: May 01, 2022, 10:29:53 PM »

Madeleine attended SWEA International's world meeting in Florida

I wish she'd cut two, maybe three inches of her hair.  It would restore some bounce & life, I think.  I love her suit.   But her face looks odd recently.  I don't know if it's botox or bad camera angles. 

“The spirit of the artist doesn't belong to one person or another.  It belongs to all of us.  Don't keep its playfulness and generosity buried." 
Gloria Vanderbilt - Woman to Woman
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #5071 on: May 12, 2022, 01:09:19 PM »

Exclusive: Madeleine's secret 40th birthday celebration in Stockholm - Silvia's plans revealed!

https://www.svenskdam.se/...-planer-avslojade/8448017

In just a few weeks time, she will return home to Sweden with her family to celebrate her 40th birthday on June 10 - and now Svensk Damtidning can reveal the plans for the secret celebration: Just like when Madeleine and Chris got married that June day eight years ago, the festivities will take place on board a boat!

The party evening begins with a boat trip and dinner is served on board while the archipelago boat cruises around the Stockholm inlet. But then the party temperature rises up a few more notches - because after the cruise, the celebration continues with entertainment at Gröna Lund.

The planning has been going on for months and one of the experienced party fixers pulling the strings is none other than the royal family's own party queen Silvia. She will also - according to Svensk Damtidning's sources  - give a very personal speech to her daughter during the dinner.

The party is also held in collaboration with Madeleine and Queen Silvia's joint project World Childhood Foundation. According to Svensk Damtidning, Princess Madeleine has expressed a wish that those who want to celebrate her should donate their gifts to Childhood.

There will also be a large private 40th birthday dinner held on the actual birthday on June 10, hosted by the royal couple. According to Svensk Dam's sources, it will be held at one of the royal palaces and the dress code is black tie.
SvenskaSarah

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #5072 on: June 07, 2022, 01:29:11 AM »

On 7 July Madde is scheduled to visit Frankfurt with World Childhood Foundation.

Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #5073 on: June 10, 2022, 10:12:52 AM »

Happy Birthday, Madeleine!

She turns 40 today and the court released a new picture.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #5074 on: June 10, 2022, 12:18:44 PM »

Happy Birthday, Madeleine!

She turns 40 today and the court released a new picture.

Beautiful photo - she is the stand out princess of her generation - including the the married in Queens 10+ years older
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #5075 on: June 10, 2022, 05:55:25 PM »

SvenskaSarah

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #5076 on: June 10, 2022, 06:04:57 PM »

Stort grattis Madde!!

She is such a beauty, and I really admire her for how dignified she has been since her marriage.
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5077 on: June 10, 2022, 06:55:12 PM »

I don't like her dress with that background but she's so beautiful.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #5078 on: June 14, 2022, 07:41:30 PM »

Madeleine and her daughters are in Sweden since today. Chris and Nicolas will arrive on friday. According to the court, Nicolas had earache and he and his father stayed at home.

It's sad, Nicolas turns 7 tomorrow and will be without his mother and sisters.  Confused

https://www.expressen.se/...chris-tillbaka-i-sverige/
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #5079 on: June 14, 2022, 08:52:26 PM »

Madeleine and her daughters are in Sweden since today. Chris and Nicolas will arrive on friday. According to the court, Nicolas had earache and he and his father stayed at home.

It's sad, Nicolas turns 7 tomorrow and will be without his mother and sisters.  Confused

What kind of mother leaves her sick child alone on his birthday? I know that most people here are very sugary about Madeleine, but perhaps she is not disliked without reason in Sweden?  A beautiful face doesn't mean automatically a beautiful character, think of Paola of Belgium.
periwinkle

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5080 on: June 14, 2022, 08:54:08 PM »

That didn't sit well with me either but maybe it wasn't reported well or there are circumstances we are not aware of?
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5081 on: June 14, 2022, 08:57:30 PM »

What kind of mother leaves her sick child alone on his birthday? I know that most people here are very sugary about Madeleine, but perhaps she is not disliked without reason in Sweden?  A beautiful face doesn't mean automatically a beautiful character, think of Paola of Belgium.

It's not like the boy is left on his own. He is with his father!
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #5082 on: June 14, 2022, 09:01:10 PM »

What kind of mother leaves her sick child alone on his birthday? I know that most people here are very sugary about Madeleine, but perhaps she is not disliked without reason in Sweden?  A beautiful face doesn't mean automatically a beautiful character, think of Paola of Belgium.

It's not like the boy is left on his own. He is with his father!

Still, on his birthday this is not an excuse IMO.

I'm no Madeleine-Fan. But I think I read somewhere, she has some engagement on thursday with Min stora dag. Perhaps she has a meeting with sick children and this would be an excuse IMO:
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5083 on: June 14, 2022, 09:03:44 PM »

I’m the opposite of a Madeline sugar but kids get sick, things happen. Perhaps she has a engagement or reason to travel ahead. It is a bummer he will be without mom and sisters for his bday but hopefully a party is planned in Sweden.
cecile

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #5084 on: June 14, 2022, 09:04:03 PM »

Perhaps Madeleine has something important planned from Childhood or another foundation these days which can’t be postponed.
But nevertheless I agree it’s kind of sad that she won’t be with her sick boy especially on his birthday.
Pages: 1 ... 337 338 [339] 340 341   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: