Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 322 323 [324] 325 326 ... 333   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine's news  (Read 1284771 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #4845 on: April 26, 2020, 08:20:05 PM »

The problem is probably also that they, for some reason, won’t write about Sofia, won’t touch the king and queen and lastly that Victoria and Daniel, when it comes down to it, are super dull people. They work, yes, and are well liked. But they’re not very exciting or anything like that.

So that leaves Madeleine. And she won’t - or can’t - fight back.

Poor CP is not heir as his sister got elevated over him ... so his father is not going to call anyone out. Maddie is the victim of the power play ...

I agree. Madde is surely the most interesting one of them. I could imagine many of these journalists are also being simply jealous.

Madde is beautiful, has a successful husband, three lovely children and lives in sunny Florida.

How who wouldn't want that?
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4846 on: April 26, 2020, 09:48:13 PM »

I was reading through the thread for Victoria and Daniel's wedding the other day and was really struck by how the perception of different royals has changed from then until now (shout out to those who had crushes on Guillaume  ).  It was really interesting though to see how at that time, the impression of Madeleine was, for a lot of people, that she was flighty/spoiled/snobby/workshy (right or wrong, I don't know) and now she seems so settled and grounded and devoted to her family and Childhood.  I think it seems pretty admirable of her to develop into who she seems to be today, because tremendous wealth and beauty and privilege, combined with a lack of serious/necessary obligations (AKA having to work for a living) and a publicly broken heart, could have easily led her to be nothing more than a shallow and self-absorbed socialite.  So I have a soft spot for her and the life she has made for herself and the woman she has chosen to become.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

Classic stink eye

Ignore
« Reply #4847 on: April 26, 2020, 10:00:30 PM »

Star

I think the dual crisis of learning her fiance was a cheat and coming to a realization that her position in Sweden would become less representative as time moved on, thanks to Victoria's marriage, gave her the impetus to move on.  And she did.  And GOOD for her that she did. 

"... luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight."

Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night's Dream
Picar

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4848 on: June 08, 2020, 04:22:54 PM »

Princess Madeleine sends National Day wishes from Florida

https://royalcentral.co.u...shes-from-florida-144051/
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #4849 on: June 08, 2020, 04:51:00 PM »

Lovely pictures of Madde and the children.   Lolipop

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4850 on: June 09, 2020, 09:38:22 AM »

I like Prince Nicolas' blue shirt.  Smiley Smiley
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #4851 on: October 03, 2020, 03:08:09 PM »

https://www.aftonbladet.s...t-av-prinsessan-madeleine

"Epstein was obsessed with Princess Madeleine"

The sex offender Jeffrey Epstein met Princess Madeleine at a charity event. According to a new book, he then stalked her.
- He was obsessed, says the author Ian Halperin.

In his book “Controversy: Sex, Lies and the Dirty Money of the World’s Mighty Elite”, Canadian author and journalist Ian Halperin writes about Epstein's meeting with Princess Madeleine.
- I heard that Epstein met Madeleine and her mother at a charity event and he became obsessed with her. When Madeleine lived in New York, he said that Princess Madeleine is the sexiest royal in the world. He was obsessed with her.

But the author also claims that Epstein was not satisfied with the meeting.
- I have several details about Epstein wanting her when she lived in New York, he even got his employees to secretly stalk her and told people around him that he is going to "get her".
- He even had several photos taken of her by his people working undercover. He loved her feet. He had dozens of pictures of her feet.

According to Ian Halperin, Epstein often talked about Princess Madeleine, but there is no evidence that he met her more than once.

The Royal Court does not want to comment on the book.

Tsarina

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #4852 on: October 03, 2020, 03:23:21 PM »

Nerves if true, that’s very very scary

Also, why must Madeleine always be tied to something negative?!
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #4853 on: October 03, 2020, 05:04:23 PM »

I suddenly feel the need to shower after reading that!   Dead Dead

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4854 on: October 03, 2020, 05:29:33 PM »

I suddenly feel the need to shower after reading that!   Dead Dead

Me too. Epstein and his buddies thought that women and girls were there to serve them and not sentient individuals with basic human rights. I’m sorry he didn’t live to go to trial.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 06:44:41 PM by anastasia beaverhausen » Logged
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #4855 on: October 03, 2020, 06:09:46 PM »

Disgusting perv. I hope he is rotting in hell.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #4856 on: October 03, 2020, 06:55:57 PM »

That’s so scary, disgusting and offensive. Poor Madeleine and poor Epstein’s victims.

What a horrible horrible excuse for a human being he was!

Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #4857 on: October 03, 2020, 07:09:10 PM »

Yay for Madeleine, who knew evil when she met it. I'm sure she had many invitations to parties and such from Epstein and Co. that she wisely refused.

Very creepy for her, but she kept her head and navigated wisely.

Question - I am presuming she would have had body guards while living in NYC? Or am I wrong?

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4858 on: October 04, 2020, 06:51:23 PM »

Yay for Madeleine, who knew evil when she met it. I'm sure she had many invitations to parties and such from Epstein and Co. that she wisely refused.

Very creepy for her, but she kept her head and navigated wisely.

Question - I am presuming she would have had body guards while living in NYC? Or am I wrong?

I was just thinking that, LL. It’s especially wonderful as I’m not sure either of her parents cared as much about her as they did her older siblings, and children raised in such circumstances often fall prey to users.
Tsarina

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #4859 on: October 04, 2020, 06:56:13 PM »

I don’t doubt that Madeleine may have heard things about that monster’s “preferences” and “activities”. I feel like it was an open secret in the upper crust world. Given her work with Childhood it was indeed very wise of her to never fall prey to him or those like him.
Pages: 1 ... 322 323 [324] 325 326 ... 333   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: