Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 333   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine's news  (Read 1270438 times)
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #4860 on: October 04, 2020, 07:19:13 PM »

Yay for Madeleine, who knew evil when she met it. I'm sure she had many invitations to parties and such from Epstein and Co. that she wisely refused.

Very creepy for her, but she kept her head and navigated wisely.

Question - I am presuming she would have had body guards while living in NYC? Or am I wrong?

I was just thinking that, LL. Itís especially wonderful as Iím not sure either of her parents cared as much about her as they did her older siblings, and children raised in such circumstances often fall prey to users.

IMHO, Madde is the brightest (as in wisdom) of that trio of siblings.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #4861 on: October 04, 2020, 10:32:25 PM »

Yay for Madeleine, who knew evil when she met it. I'm sure she had many invitations to parties and such from Epstein and Co. that she wisely refused.

Very creepy for her, but she kept her head and navigated wisely.

Question - I am presuming she would have had body guards while living in NYC? Or am I wrong?

I was just thinking that, LL. Itís especially wonderful as Iím not sure either of her parents cared as much about her as they did her older siblings, and children raised in such circumstances often fall prey to users.

IMHO, Madde is the brightest (as in wisdom) of that trio of siblings.

She certainly is. She probably learned to be careful from her mother.
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #4862 on: October 05, 2020, 07:38:35 AM »

What???!!! Epstein was obsessed with Madeleine and stalked her...wow, another disgusting and horrible thing to add to his long list  Angry
Madeleine must hear lots of hearbreaking, scary and creepy stories through her work with Childhood. To know that she was close to fall prey to users...I'm glad she escaped him!!! Epstein was one sick perv! Iím also sorry he didnít live to go to trial. But I'm glad he was caught and he is no longer out there preying for his new innocent victims!
bettye

Latvia Latvia

Ignore
« Reply #4863 on: October 05, 2020, 01:43:35 PM »

Shes got pervs closer than she thinks.
https://ibb.co/GkkPpJg
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4864 on: October 05, 2020, 06:44:03 PM »

Not to mention the rumours of her own father participating in sex parties in which young women were exploited. A quick google search will find you lots of articles to read, but here is a link to one.

https://www.dailymail.co....ex-parties-strippers.html
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #4865 on: October 05, 2020, 10:09:05 PM »

Not to mention the rumours of her own father participating in sex parties in which young women were exploited. A quick google search will find you lots of articles to read, but here is a link to one.

https://www.dailymail.co....ex-parties-strippers.html

These perverts are always disgusting, but even more disgusting are preverts with (young) children themselves.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #4866 on: October 05, 2020, 10:09:53 PM »

Madde sadly fulfills the preverts dreams: Young, blonde, beautiful.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #4867 on: October 26, 2020, 12:35:32 PM »

Just a golden oldie picture of Madde having fun with Prince Nikoloas of Greece. At the wedding of ML and Ari Behn. The look on her face Smiley

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #4868 on: November 06, 2020, 09:30:48 PM »

Madeleine took part in a meeting about the Childhood Prize 2020

SvenskaSarah

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #4869 on: November 07, 2020, 05:21:25 PM »

Madde is just so beautiful. The 'camera facing up' angle is one of the worst angles to use (I, myself, look horrendous at this angle with my double chin and round face) but Madde looks fresh, beautiful and engaged. Her eyes are just so stunning, and they always have a little sparkle which suggests passion and interest in whatever she is doing.

I can understand completely why she moved to Florida, but I think her doing so was, and will continue to be, a substantial loss to the SRF. Madde, and her profile as a royal, can contribute so much in terms of charity work and highlighting taboo/less talked about issues such as child trafficking and sexual exploitation in children, yet her stubborn, ignorant father's actions resulted in her moving halfway across the world. I wonder if CG ever realises just what potential he has lost?
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #4870 on: November 07, 2020, 07:55:46 PM »

Madde is just so beautiful. The 'camera facing up' angle is one of the worst angles to use (I, myself, look horrendous at this angle with my double chin and round face) but Madde looks fresh, beautiful and engaged. Her eyes are just so stunning, and they always have a little sparkle which suggests passion and interest in whatever she is doing.

I can understand completely why she moved to Florida, but I think her doing so was, and will continue to be, a substantial loss to the SRF. Madde, and her profile as a royal, can contribute so much in terms of charity work and highlighting taboo/less talked about issues such as child trafficking and sexual exploitation in children, yet her stubborn, ignorant father's actions resulted in her moving halfway across the world. I wonder if CG ever realises just what potential he has lost?

Her father and the snake-in-law...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #4871 on: November 07, 2020, 08:43:30 PM »

Her father and the snake-in-law...

I deliberately left her out as I didnt want to be the cause of a heated argument on here...but I see her father's actions (or lack of) as a result of his besotted nature towards St Hoefia.
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #4872 on: November 20, 2020, 06:05:35 PM »

Madde has made a speech for Childhood USA's digital gala.

I forgot how soft and beautiful her voice is. I also cant remember her making a speech before, bar the Christening of her children?
Silvia also made a speech.

https://youtu.be/S9a6q9dTizE
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #4873 on: December 17, 2020, 09:35:53 PM »

SVT's annual programme "Ňret med kungafamiljen" (The Year with the Royal Family) will be broadcasted on December 21. SVT interviewed Madeleine in her home in Florida

https://www.svenskdam.se/...erade-liv-i-miami/7159154

- Can I take my mask off now? asks Princess Madeleine, looking away from the camera.

SVT's Year With The Royal Family has received a unique interview with the princess in her new home in Miami. We have not heard from her for almost the whole of 2020, but to SVT she now tells us about her everyday life during the pandemic.

And with a little perspective, she feels sad, but also amazed:

- We have stronger restrictions here in Florida than at home in Sweden. It has been quite hard, I must say. I had to be in lockdown for five months during spring - and if someone had told me that the children would have to be kept indoors for five months, barely allowed to go out, we have to keep the children at home and homeschooling from eight to three o'clock every day...Yeah I wouldn't have known if I should laugh or cry!

- But now it still feels like it has gone surprisingly well. But if you look at the whole world, it has really been a completely unique and extremely difficult year for everyone. Many have lost their jobs, many have become ill and many have lost a loved one or family member. So you feel a lot of pain when you see how many people are suffering. So in comparison to all this, we have still managed well.

- But it is clear that some days have been more difficult than others, and it was a challenge to get Leonore and Nicolas to sit in front of the computer and get involved in their lessons from eight to three o'clock a day. But now it is much better; they are back in school and very happy to be with their friends again, even if they all have to keep their distance. They have to wear their masks all the time, they can only take the masks off when they have lunch or have snack time and when they have a break they can play with each other - but six feet apart!

Ktc

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4874 on: December 18, 2020, 03:39:44 PM »

SVT's annual programme "Ňret med kungafamiljen" (The Year with the Royal Family) will be broadcasted on December 21. SVT interviewed Madeleine in her home in Florida

https://www.svenskdam.se/...erade-liv-i-miami/7159154

- Can I take my mask off now? asks Princess Madeleine, looking away from the camera.

SVT's Year With The Royal Family has received a unique interview with the princess in her new home in Miami. We have not heard from her for almost the whole of 2020, but to SVT she now tells us about her everyday life during the pandemic.

And with a little perspective, she feels sad, but also amazed:

- We have stronger restrictions here in Florida than at home in Sweden. It has been quite hard, I must say. I had to be in lockdown for five months during spring - and if someone had told me that the children would have to be kept indoors for five months, barely allowed to go out, we have to keep the children at home and homeschooling from eight to three o'clock every day...Yeah I wouldn't have known if I should laugh or cry!

- But now it still feels like it has gone surprisingly well. But if you look at the whole world, it has really been a completely unique and extremely difficult year for everyone. Many have lost their jobs, many have become ill and many have lost a loved one or family member. So you feel a lot of pain when you see how many people are suffering. So in comparison to all this, we have still managed well.

- But it is clear that some days have been more difficult than others, and it was a challenge to get Leonore and Nicolas to sit in front of the computer and get involved in their lessons from eight to three o'clock a day. But now it is much better; they are back in school and very happy to be with their friends again, even if they all have to keep their distance. They have to wear their masks all the time, they can only take the masks off when they have lunch or have snack time and when they have a break they can play with each other - but six feet apart!

I love a peek inside a royal residence.
Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 333   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: