Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 325 326 [327]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine's news  (Read 1254189 times)
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4890 on: December 27, 2020, 07:45:05 PM »

I'm surprised to see she actually lives on the beach. If that's her house then she lives on a barrier island nothing else is sandy down there. I was thinking she would be in Coral Gables or Fisher's Island but she must be in Golden Beach if she is really in the Miami-Dade County area.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #4891 on: December 27, 2020, 08:02:10 PM »

They live in Pinecrest. Don't know where the beach photos were taken though.
Tsarina

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #4892 on: December 27, 2020, 08:25:01 PM »

She definitely doesnít live on the beach.

There are few, if any, private homes with beach access that looks *like that* in Miami. At least in their price range, Golden Beach homes range over $5 million/have exorbitant taxes, well above the reported price tag of $3 million of their current home. Also, they 100% live in Pinecrest/south Miami-Dade county, Golden Beach is to the north.

Most homes on the water in Miami do not have an actual beach, itís not like California. She more than likely has access to a private beach club.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4893 on: December 27, 2020, 09:12:47 PM »

I didn't know she lived in Pinecrest well then that place in the pics must have been a private club or a friend's house. Sandy beaches cannot be had otherwise in Miami everything is super marshy.
anneboleyn

Warned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4894 on: December 30, 2020, 05:14:37 PM »

Those children are adorable! And is the puppy.

Madeleine looks beautiful, I especially love the picture with her looking back and laughing, with her hair blowing in the breeze. A true advertisement photo!
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #4895 on: December 30, 2020, 06:04:38 PM »

I didn't know she lived in Pinecrest well then that place in the pics must have been a private club or a friend's house. Sandy beaches cannot be had otherwise in Miami everything is super marshy.

You know, this reminds me of when I was a teenager and had a swim meet in Miami. I was so excited to see the world famous Miami Beach, and it was a supreme letdown as all I saw was a tiny strip of sand (maybe I was in the wrong place to really see it, but 15 year old me was extremely disappointed).
sugarcookie

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4896 on: January 03, 2021, 12:07:33 AM »

Lovely pictures of Madeleine, as always. Class and elegance are natural for her.
loveofenglishtradition

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #4897 on: February 12, 2021, 05:33:30 PM »

I was really surprised to read a report in a German newspaper today that Madeleine's husband is bankrupt. She has to support the family lifestyle with her money she is getting from the Swedish Crown.

They report that the Swedish people are outraged about it, because she hasn' performed any royal duties in the last year, how could she living in the US?

Did anybody read about this in other papers?
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4898 on: February 12, 2021, 05:44:59 PM »

IIRC she doesnít get a stipend but rather is reimbursed for (reasonable) expenses incurred when preforming official duties.  Out of all three she has had the largest investment portfolio so they could easily live a comfortable (though not luxurious) life with just that.

These sort of articles appear every so often, making scandalous claims with zero actual proof.  That being said it would be a good idea if all royal family were a bit more transparent as to exactly how much money various minor royals receive from their official income...basically make everyone their own line item in financial reports.
minimoos

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #4899 on: February 19, 2021, 05:02:05 PM »

Grad school has kept me from keeping up on things as much as Iíd have liked- is Chrisí business one that has to file yearly paperwork? I donít know much about that world, but I know that earnings reports would tell an awful lot... and I think it would be more than one outlet reporting it if it were true. Sounds like itís time for the ĎChris is bankruptí headline again. Then theyíll be headed for divorce, then (whatís the other typical headlines for them?)... rinse and repeat.
sugarcookie

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #4900 on: February 23, 2021, 05:16:51 PM »

The Swedish press seems obsessed with making Madeleine look bad. I'm not sure why because she isn't litigious (AFAIK) and doesn't make accusations against them.
These stories of money and marital problems are contrived, IMO. I feel bad for Madde and her family.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #4901 on: February 24, 2021, 09:04:59 AM »

I was really surprised to read a report in a German newspaper today that Madeleine's husband is bankrupt. She has to support the family lifestyle with her money she is getting from the Swedish Crown.

They report that the Swedish people are outraged about it, because she hasn' performed any royal duties in the last year, how could she living in the US?

Isn't this something that pops up every time and again? Predominantly negative gossip.

No issues and such about CP and Snakey? The last one has been forced into several "royal engagements / duties" IMO.
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #4902 on: February 24, 2021, 03:23:12 PM »

Isn't this something that pops up every time and again? Predominantly negative gossip.

No issues and such about CP and Snakey? The last one has been forced into several "royal engagements / duties" IMO.

Yes.

First, Christopher will have money issues.

Then he starts drinking too much and Madeleine is distraught at his behaviour.

Then come the marriage problems, "Madeleine is fleeing back to Sweden with the children!"

Then...nothing happens.

A few months will go by in total quiet...then,

A new headline of how Madeleine is receiving taxpayer funds under the table and SHE DOESN'T EVEN LIVE IN SWEDEN!

And, the vicious cycle of complete irrelevance and undue hatred of Madeleine continues.
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #4903 on: February 24, 2021, 04:22:29 PM »

When all the rumors fly about Madde and Chris I think of the old adage - living well is the best revenge.

I think it suits.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #4904 on: March 17, 2021, 04:37:59 PM »

Madeleine launched World Childhood Foundation's new project Stella Polaris

https://www.instagram.com/p/CMg6mqHIqnf/
Pages: 1 ... 325 326 [327]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: