Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 333 334 [335] 336   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine's news  (Read 1348708 times)
hrhpita

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5010 on: August 12, 2021, 02:32:51 AM »

I like Mads, but she's doing something - fillers? - to her face. Please, Mads, don't. You're so naturally pretty, don't go down your mother's route.

THANK YOU for saying this!  There was a picture of her released earlier this year and ever since that picture she has not looked like the Madde of old to me.  I'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought this.

anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5011 on: August 12, 2021, 03:12:20 AM »

She is so beautiful, she doesn’t need any facial work done!

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5012 on: August 12, 2021, 10:09:57 AM »

She definitely started paying with fillers/botox. Hope she stops and does not ruin her beautiful face like her mother.

And I am glad to see her back, supporting her patronages!  Jumping

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
kate_180

Warned
Micro Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #5013 on: August 12, 2021, 06:33:25 PM »

LittleThunder

Gigantic Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #5014 on: August 12, 2021, 08:04:30 PM »

Beautiful picture of Madeleine on the 14th July from the IG account @swedish.royal shared by kate_180 above.
https://www.instagram.com...z4m/?utm_medium=copy_link

Hello and welcome Kate_180, I was curious when I saw your post empty, so I click on 'quote' to see if you had some things that didn't display (like it happened to me in the past). For info, the IMG code for sharing pictures works with the picture's URL, and sadly Instagram doesn't allow that.  Smiley Congrats on your first 1️⃣0️⃣0️⃣ !

She definitely started paying with fillers/botox. Hope she stops and does not ruin her beautiful face like her mother.

And I am glad to see her back, supporting her patronages!  Jumping
Nerves Oh dear !! God forbids ! I hope Mads feel good enough in her own body to never go that her mother's level.

Curtains

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #5015 on: August 12, 2021, 09:29:52 PM »

I like Mads, but she's doing something - fillers? - to her face. Please, Mads, don't. You're so naturally pretty, don't go down your mother's route.

I agree. In one picture you can see the weird bunny lines on her upper cheeks. She is so naturally beautiful I would hate to see her mess up her face.

She’s had some weird lines on her cheeks this whole visit - definitely looks like maybe she went a teensy bit too far on some Botox or injections so I hope she pulls back a little too.

Although we don’t see her with a mask, those same lines across the cheeks are exactly what I get after about an hour in a mask. 

She might be…but she might not be…using fillers.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #5016 on: August 12, 2021, 10:23:42 PM »

I do not think Madeleine is using Botox or fillers. Look at the number of lines on her face, around her eyes and her forehead. I believe she is aging normally, gracefully and beautifully.

Perhaps she doesn’t look like the Madeleine of old because we haven’t seen her in over a year? Prior to her returning home to Sweden, she made no appearances and no photos from Florida were seen with her maskless.

Covid has aged us all and I’m giving her the benefit of doubt.
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #5017 on: August 12, 2021, 10:50:19 PM »

The State of Florida and its fierce sunlight will also age skin rapidly.  Madeleine has been a sun worshipper in the past, I hope she is using sunblock now.   

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5018 on: August 13, 2021, 12:22:44 AM »

Sunblock is soooo important.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #5019 on: August 13, 2021, 10:27:52 AM »

She has plenty of obvious lines underneath her eyes and on her forehead when she’s smiling.

I have noticed odd lines (meaning in odd places) when I have been wearing a mask. Also I feel it dries out the skin easily? It could be that.

With both Victoria and Madeleine there’s definitely a danger Silvia’s obvious obsession with ps could cause them to start early too but so far at least I think both have looked quite natural unlike for instance Mary at their age..
TheMorWearsPrada

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #5020 on: August 13, 2021, 01:12:52 PM »

While wearing a mask all the time is very necessary, it has been terrible for my skin. I find wearing a mask dries out my skin a lot and makes it feel tight, and I often get mask acne in the summer from sweating underneath it. So I'm very willing to give out free passes for people's skin not looking the best at the moment. It's more important to stop the spread of Covid than to worry about your skin right now.

I do hope Madde doesn't follow in her mother's surgery footsteps and start to look like the Joker. She is almost 40 and there is nothing wrong with that. I really hate the way we women are made to feel like we are not allowed to age and look older as we do. Yes, she looks older than she did at her wedding, but like....she is supposed to look older at 39 than 31, and I think she looks great for an almost 40 year old woman with 3 kids, especially considering how much she used to tan (edit: and smoke, good point Maria!).
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 01:31:36 PM by TheMorWearsPrada » Logged

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #5021 on: August 13, 2021, 01:15:39 PM »

She has smoked too so all in all, I think she looks fabulous for her age.
TheMorWearsPrada

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #5022 on: August 13, 2021, 01:27:13 PM »

Oh yes, I forgot about the smoking. That is ROUGH on the skin, so she's doing well.

anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5023 on: August 13, 2021, 04:31:48 PM »

I can’t wait for the day that masks are gone. My poor skin!

anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5024 on: August 13, 2021, 04:49:27 PM »

She has plenty of obvious lines underneath her eyes and on her forehead when she’s smiling.

I have noticed odd lines (meaning in odd places) when I have been wearing a mask. Also I feel it dries out the skin easily? It could be that.

With both Victoria and Madeleine there’s definitely a danger Silvia’s obvious obsession with ps could cause them to start early too but so far at least I think both have looked quite natural unlike for instance Mary at their age..

I thought that at first too, Maria, but they were so even on both sides that I immediately thought Botox. But maybe it’s the mask, who knows?

And yes, Vic and Madeleine did not have a good role model for aging gracefully.
Pages: 1 ... 333 334 [335] 336   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: