Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 324   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine's news  (Read 1123714 times)
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #3810 on: March 17, 2016, 12:27:44 AM »

Stunning portrait 

Visit us https://a-minha-vida-afinal-deu-um-blog.webnode.pt

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3811 on: March 17, 2016, 12:36:49 AM »

I really like this portrait because not only is it stunning at first glance, but once you look over a high definition version, you can see all the small imperfections - stray hair here, minor skin stuff there, and so forth - but it adds to the charm, not detracting from it. The real princess, flaws and all. Does anyone understand what I'm getting at?

Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3812 on: March 17, 2016, 01:23:31 AM »

I really like this portrait because not only is it stunning at first glance, but once you look over a high definition version, you can see all the small imperfections - stray hair here, minor skin stuff there, and so forth - but it adds to the charm, not detracting from it. The real princess, flaws and all. Does anyone understand what I'm getting at?

I think so. So often photo shop removes all the imperfections and leaves this "perfect" but fake and false person behind. It is almost like it wipes away the humanity of the subject.
With this portrait leaving the stray hairs, skin imperfections and less than perfect appearance leaves Madeleine her humanity. By leaving in the imperfections we are given a portrait of a beautiful woman that we recognize, whether consciously or unconsciously, that we feel we can relate to. 

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3813 on: March 17, 2016, 10:13:08 PM »

I didn't know that Madeleine's modern Fringe tiara was changed over time, adding and omitting the second diamond row.

Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3814 on: March 18, 2016, 10:32:22 PM »

Interesting, she seemed to have more wrinkles in her early twenties than now.  Secret Well, as long as she doesn't go the same road like her mother. Snare
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3815 on: March 24, 2016, 11:49:38 PM »

Madeleine posted this on Facebook:

"Congratulations Princess Mabel of Orange-Nassau for your work to end child brides around the globe" ‪#‎girlsnotbrides‬
http://www.girlsnotbrides.org/

On Monday Madeleine used the account to pay attention to another London-princess who work with difficult issues related to children, namely, Princess Mabel of the Netherlands.
London-based Mabel has for years worked with the campaign "Girls Not Brides" working against child marriage and for the girls to have a safe childhood.

Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3816 on: March 24, 2016, 11:58:46 PM »

Princess Madeleine back in April

Right now, Princess Madeleine maternity leave with little Prince Nicolas.
She likes to be at home with the children and explained, among other things, in the interview with Skavlan, she wants to be a present parent.
But in late April, it is once again time for the Princess Madeleine to work a little.
Her royal calendar is loaded with six new missions. All takes place in late April, in conjunction with the King's birthday.
Madeleine will travel from London to Sweden to be with her father the King. She will be in Sweden most of the week.

Princess Madeleine will participate in the programs:

April 29th:Attendance at the Royal Opera and Stockholm Concert Hall concert
April 30th: Attendance at the Te Deum on the occasion of the King's birthday
April 30th: King's birthday celebration on the Outer Courtyard and Leo hill terrace
April 30th: Choral singing with the occasion of the King's birthday
April 30th: Attendance at Stockholm's lunch
April 30th: Banquet on the occasion of the King's birthday

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #3817 on: March 25, 2016, 12:06:50 AM »

It's silly that they count events like this as work (not just for her but for pretty much all royals) IMO.
Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3818 on: March 25, 2016, 12:53:17 AM »

Odds shes at Snakes Te Deum? Tongue
Skirt Queen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #3819 on: March 25, 2016, 03:34:16 PM »

It's silly that they count events like this as work (not just for her but for pretty much all royals) IMO.

Especially when it's your dad's birthday. Birthday celebrations shouldn't count as work unless you're baking the cake, etc.
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #3820 on: March 26, 2016, 03:55:52 PM »

A New wonderful official picture of Madde has been finally added to her profile on the court website. I think it was taken the day she hosted the sick children
She looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.kungahuset.se/...hlstr?m+Kungahuset.se.jpg
This portrait is beautiful.  Thumb up She's almost shinning/sparkling in this shade of sky blue ! 

flygirl

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #3821 on: March 26, 2016, 07:42:05 PM »

Madeleine was SO tan when she was younger, yet her skin still looks youthful now. I wonder if most of it was spray tans?
EstellesBows

Medium Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3822 on: March 27, 2016, 06:57:57 AM »

A New wonderful official picture of Madde has been finally added to her profile on the court website. I think it was taken the day she hosted the sick children
She looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.kungahuset.se/...hlstr?m+Kungahuset.se.jpg

Perfect day to take a new picture.....she looked so pretty and glowing that day.

I'm such a Madde sugar and am not even ashamed of it.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
EstellesBows

Medium Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3823 on: March 27, 2016, 08:46:56 AM »

Madeleine was SO tan when she was younger, yet her skin still looks youthful now. I wonder if most of it was spray tans?
Probably!

Super tanned skin was the fashion back in the early 2000s. I've noticed the people who got solarium tans are really seeing the effects of it in their skin now (like my cousin) while those who simply got spray tans or didn't tan at all (me....my mother wouldn't let me, and I'm so grateful for that now!) aren't showing the signs of wrinkles and skin damage the others are.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3824 on: April 01, 2016, 01:55:26 PM »

At old pictures she seemed to have more wrinkles than now. IMVHO she had some work done.
Pages: 1 ... 253 254 [255] 256 257 ... 324   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: