Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crown Prince Naruhito's press interview for his trip to Mongolia  (Read 1393 times)
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« on: July 10, 2007, 02:24:02 PM »

He seems very knowledgeable in history.

http://www.kunaicho.go.jp...rown/prince2007-0710.html

pictures of him with Princess Masako before leaving for Ulan Bator

http://legacyeditorial.ge...7c0%7c0&p=7&tag=2
Piper

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2007, 02:46:26 PM »

I read somewhere that Naruhito said that Masako won't be joining him on future overseas trips because she is still being treated for a stress-related illness. But didn't they take that Netherlands vacation last year with their daughter? I know an official trip is different from a vacation but I have a feeling that the IH is preventing her from performing official duties.
wear

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2007, 03:21:23 PM »

that is my feeling too. princess masako has accompanied prince naruhito for official engagements in japan already (and that trip to The Netherlands). if looks can be gauged, she looked well. i think the IHA is prohibiting her from too much official engagements for fear that she might be too popular to the japanese people and will have the Diana effect.

if her stress disorder is not genetic, three years is awfully long to be sick with it and not recover. adjusting to protocols must be hard, but she chose to stay in that life and intelligent enough to figure things out, that can't be the case. there is already an heir, what else is left for her to be stressed about?

if i have to do a conspiracy theory, the IHA is trying to get rid of princess masako, but can't because prince naruhito is the crown prince, so now, they're trying to break her spirit and designate her to stay in the shadows.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: