Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Letizia as honorary president of the Spanish Federation of Rare Diseases  (Read 24340 times)
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: March 05, 2020, 08:12:18 PM »

I like the pink shirt or skirt individually. The problem is that she looked so sloppy with the skirt casually tucked in, sleeves rolled up. She probably thought she looked cool this way  Wink.
Without the help of her stylist, she should just wear classic suits or one piece dress. emporio armani is a good option if she wants to do some shopping since it can't go wrong and not overly expensive. The Armani dress the other day was fab.
lula

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2020, 04:13:39 PM »

Queen Letizia meets with the Spanish Federation of Rare Diseases

@CasaReal

semana

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2020, 07:12:01 AM »

Each piece is nice, but not together. A pair of block heels would be so much better than flat shoes with those pants. The tight jacket is better paired with a pencil skirt.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2020, 08:54:26 AM »

I actually like her outfit a lotů but then I dress like that too. I was surprised at her shoes, she usually goes for heels. But since I pair my work attire today with sneakers, I should better keep mum.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2020, 09:37:33 AM »

I actually like her outfit a lotů but then I dress like that too. I was surprised at her shoes, she usually goes for heels. But since I pair my work attire today with sneakers, I should better keep mum.

I like the outfit, with exception of the buttons at the sides of the trousers.
fruela

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2020, 02:51:17 PM »

A bit warm jacket maybe, but Rare Diseases,  QL does mean work. As usual, anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: