Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Juan Carlos, Sofía, Elena and Cristina News and Activities  (Read 615167 times)
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2325 on: December 10, 2020, 10:10:06 PM »

I think the days of pretending women are incapable of understanding finances are long gone, and rightfully so. Willful ignorance isn’t a reasonable defense against immoral or illegal behavior. It looks to me that the wider Spanish royal family financial scandals and prosecution has not impacted them in any meaningful way or encouraged a change in behavior.

Thank you! Star Sofia's mother was the last Kaiser's granddaughter, she was a very strong, controlling and intelligent woman who passed those traits along to her daughter IMO. Sofia ran the family while JC was off playboying. She knows everything that goes on in the family, I have no doubt.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2326 on: December 10, 2020, 10:52:22 PM »

I think the days of pretending women are incapable of understanding finances are long gone, and rightfully so. Willful ignorance isn’t a reasonable defense against immoral or illegal behavior. It looks to me that the wider Spanish royal family financial scandals and prosecution has not impacted them in any meaningful way or encouraged a change in behavior.

Thank you! Star Sofia's mother was the last Kaiser's granddaughter, she was a very strong, controlling and intelligent woman who passed those traits along to her daughter IMO. Sofia ran the family while JC was off playboying. She knows everything that goes on in the family, I have no doubt.

Star for both. Sofia probably thought after her son became the King, she would be the power behind the throne just as her mom was. The Palma incident was very unfortunate for leti, but it seems after that Sofia had learned her place much better. So in the long run it's not that bad for Leti.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2327 on: January 03, 2021, 11:30:31 PM »

Well well well, Pilar Eyre just drove a truck through Saint Sofia's image:

https://www.elespanol.com...omofoba-clasista-altanera

I meant to start a new thread instead of under the news thread. But now I can't delete this one. Hmm...could a moderator delete this post?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 11:39:40 PM by Laprincess » Logged
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2328 on: January 04, 2021, 11:49:43 PM »

I didn't realize JC was still in Abu Dhabi. If he really has been there since August at 10,000 pounds per night, that's well north of $1,600,000 hotel expenditure. https://www.dailymail.co....-king-Juan-Carlos-82.html
ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2329 on: January 05, 2021, 12:07:53 AM »

Isn't he staying as a guest of one of the Royal families in their hotel - I guess that means he gets it for free
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2330 on: January 05, 2021, 11:30:05 PM »

Isn't he staying as a guest of one of the Royal families in their hotel - I guess that means he gets it for free
I read it again, but I didn't see the reference to anyone else paying for it. Who is supposedly paying for it?
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2331 on: January 06, 2021, 03:27:30 PM »

¡Exclusiva 'Viva la vida'! La foto actual de Don Juan Carlos que revela cómo es su preocupante aspecto físico

https://www.telecinco.es/...u-dabi_18_3069420119.html
Lievre

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2332 on: January 17, 2021, 11:06:22 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....-like-Princess-Diana.html
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2333 on: January 21, 2021, 10:19:33 AM »

Iñaki being moved to an open prison:

https://twitter.com/elpai.../1352183066446475265?s=21

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
kbart

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2334 on: February 04, 2021, 05:47:05 PM »

Hope this is the right place. I subscribe to free slow news podcast called Tortoise available on usual platforms. The latest edition is called: Corinna and the King: The Money Hunt. Worth a listen. Corinna's (UK) English is superb.
https://www.tortoisemedia.com/listen/
Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #2335 on: February 04, 2021, 08:17:21 PM »

Iñaki being moved to an open prison:

https://twitter.com/elpai.../1352183066446475265?s=21

Gosh, that poor man, he is really suffering in prison.    Snare

"... luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight."

Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night's Dream
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2336 on: March 03, 2021, 05:42:46 PM »

A new scandal has erupted in Spain. According to reports, it seems that Elena and Cristina decided to ignore Spain's vaccination priorities and went to Abu Dhabi to get their vaccine (Sinopharm). They has some nice vacation in the Middle East, spent a small fortune and got vaccinated ahead of all priority groups Dead

They really make Felipe's task to keep the monarchy running hard, of course the republicans are delighted with this antics :/

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
kbart

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #2337 on: March 03, 2021, 08:09:03 PM »

A new scandal has erupted in Spain. According to reports, it seems that Elena and Cristina decided to ignore Spain's vaccination priorities and went to Abu Dhabi to get their vaccine (Sinopharm). They has some nice vacation in the Middle East, spent a small fortune and got vaccinated ahead of all priority groups Dead

They really make Felipe's task to keep the monarchy running hard, of course the republicans are delighted with this antics :/

This makes my blood boil if it's true. My mum in Spain is 88 and only got her first vaccination yesterday. We have been so worried for nearly a year about her getting Covid. She was put in Group 2 so had to wait. Elena should have waited - she is fit and younger than me! Not sure where Cristina is resident these days...
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2338 on: March 03, 2021, 08:49:26 PM »

I am not surprised at all, could never stand those two arrogant scarecrows. Their looks reflect their ugly insides. Poor Felipe and Leti.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2339 on: March 03, 2021, 08:51:27 PM »

This makes my blood boil if it's true. My mum in Spain is 88 and only got her first vaccination yesterday. We have been so worried for nearly a year about her getting Covid. She was put in Group 2 so had to wait. Elena should have waited - she is fit and younger than me! Not sure where Cristina is resident these days...

It is true Elena confirmed it this afternoon, saying that she and Cristina went to visit their father and for both to do it regularly they were offered to be vaccinated and they accepted. And also saying they did it because it was an offer and the opportunity to see their father more opten, if this was not the case they would have waited for their turn in Spain.

I have no words for these two  Dead

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: