Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Juan Carlos, Sofía, Elena and Cristina News and Activities  (Read 632745 times)
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2340 on: March 03, 2021, 08:57:35 PM »

A new scandal has erupted in Spain. According to reports, it seems that Elena and Cristina decided to ignore Spain's vaccination priorities and went to Abu Dhabi to get their vaccine (Sinopharm). They has some nice vacation in the Middle East, spent a small fortune and got vaccinated ahead of all priority groups Dead

They really make Felipe's task to keep the monarchy running hard, of course the republicans are delighted with this antics :/

This makes my blood boil if it's true. My mum in Spain is 88 and only got her first vaccination yesterday. We have been so worried for nearly a year about her getting Covid. She was put in Group 2 so had to wait. Elena should have waited - she is fit and younger than me! Not sure where Cristina is resident these days...

It is true Elena confirmed it this afternoon, saying that she and Cristina went to visit their father and for both to do it regularly they were offered to be vaccinated and they accepted. And also saying they did it because it was an offer and the opportunity to see their father more opten, if this was not the case they would have waited for their turn in Spain.

I have no words for these two  Dead

They're so full of shit. My mom is a retired teacher who just got rehired by her school system to tutor students remotely. That makes her eligible for the vaccine now, and she's not getting it because too many others are elderly, have preexisting conditions, or can't work from home and need it more than her. She's 64 and will wait until healthy people her age are eligible. Just because you can get it doesn't mean you should jump the line to do so.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 10:31:30 PM by thecrownjewelthief » Logged
Ellie

Muted
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #2341 on: March 03, 2021, 09:01:38 PM »

I am so not surprised.

I can get it starting next week but I am holding off because a) already had Covid and b) I think there are probably more, I guess, 'worthy' people who are at much higher risk than I am despite my own co-morbidity (lung disease). It's called being a decent person... but we know they are all awful people except Felipe. I am so amazed he turned out okay.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2342 on: March 03, 2021, 09:55:30 PM »

Something really suck with this family..poor Felipe indeed

Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #2343 on: March 03, 2021, 11:52:40 PM »

Something really suck with this family..poor Felipe indeed

I don't suppose it even occurred to those two leeches how it would look; or, even to ask for advice, before doing it.  Just goes to show what self-absorbed, all-about-me's,  entitled dopes they are.  The excuse about being able to visit more often with their equally scum father is just that - an excuse.

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2344 on: March 04, 2021, 01:19:55 AM »

A new scandal has erupted in Spain. According to reports, it seems that Elena and Cristina decided to ignore Spain's vaccination priorities and went to Abu Dhabi to get their vaccine (Sinopharm). They has some nice vacation in the Middle East, spent a small fortune and got vaccinated ahead of all priority groups Dead

They really make Felipe's task to keep the monarchy running hard, of course the republicans are delighted with this antics :/

Sinopharm is the vaccine developed by China. China's vaccine has an efficacy rate of 50.4%. Anything under 50% is deemed ineffective by scientists. So this is barely above the threshold (if China's efficacy test is reliable that is). It's not a good vaccine. If Spanish people are getting better vaccines from the US or UK, Spanish people have the last laugh over these two.  
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2345 on: March 04, 2021, 12:55:17 PM »

Sinopharm is the vaccine developed by China. China's vaccine has an efficacy rate of 50.4%. Anything under 50% is deemed ineffective by scientists. So this is barely above the threshold (if China's efficacy test is reliable that is). It's not a good vaccine. If Spanish people are getting better vaccines from the US or UK, Spanish people have the last laugh over these two.  

Serves them right, if true.

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2346 on: March 05, 2021, 09:31:22 AM »

It's not a surprise. I always thought Elena was impulsive and not smart.  Cristina just doesn't care anymore.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2347 on: August 10, 2021, 10:20:55 AM »

https://nos.nl/artikel/23...en-huis-met-zes-badkamers

loosely translated as:

Spanish ex-king only has a house with six bathrooms

Former king Juan Carlos left Spain exactly one year ago after a series of revelations about money tampering. He turned up as a "guest" in the United Arab Emirates, where Carlos lives on a small island. Although he has not yet been officially charged with anything, the way back to Spain seems impossible.

A hotel stay on the island of Zaya Nurai, off the coast of Abu Dhabi, costs about 950 euros. In the high season, the room rate quickly exceeds 1000 euros. For this, the guest gets a private swimming pool and also a Nespresso coffee machine (according to the recommendation). If you are lucky, you may even see the former Spanish king shuffling past.

The ex-king does not live in the hotel, but in one of Zaya Nurai's eleven villas. His villa covers 1000 square meters, has a private beach and six bathrooms. Occasionally his two daughters, the princesses Cristina and Elena, visit their father. It is unclear whether the four police officers who accompany the refugee king also live in the villa near the palm trees.

Exactly one year ago it became clear that Juan Carlos chose the flight ahead. A photo showed the ex-King hunched on a plane staircase after landing in the United Arab Emirates. Without his wife Sofía, from whom he had been separated for some time after extramarital adventures. But with an ever louder thump about financial tampering in his head.

In a first attempt to distance himself, King Felipe had already renounced his father's future legacy in March 2020. But it had hardly any effect. With almost daily revelations of alleged malpractice, one way was left: to leave the country. Not just to save Juan Carlos, but actually the entire Spanish monarchy.

According to Spanish journalist and Felipe biographer José Apezarena, Juan Carlos has informed Felipe that he would like to return to Spain, but that he will not do so without permission, Apezarena told AFP news agency. According to the journalist, the position of the Spanish court is that as long as Juan Carlos still faces legal problems, he should not come back.

The turbulent life of Juan Carlos has now also attracted the attention of television producers. No fewer than five productions are currently in the making. The most advanced is El Rey (The King), a series that immediately covers three seasons of ten episodes each.

Boredom biggest enemy
As a resident of Zaya Nurai, the former king can expect beautiful sunsets. There is also the promise that snoopers will stay at a great distance. And that may be true. There are hardly any photos of the fallen king's stay at Zaya Nurai. The island of Zaya Nurai - less than half a square kilometer - is certainly not large.

That immediately makes boredom the biggest enemy of Juan Carlos (83). He kills time reading newspapers, gymnastics and watching movies, El País knows. The monthly costs for his accommodation, calculated at "several tens of thousands of euros", are borne by the Spanish treasury. Wasted money or not, there will be little change for the time being. Because only fervent monarchists still believe that the elderly Juan Carlos will ever return to his country.

What investigations are underway into the former king?

Investigations into the former King Juan Carlos are underway in two countries. In Spain, the Supreme Court is investigating a payment of 65 million euros from 2008. The amount is said to have been paid by the now deceased Saudi King Abdullah.

The reason for this sum of money for Juan Carlos is still unclear. It may have been a reward for his mediation in the construction of the high-speed rail to Mecca. Spanish entrepreneurs were given the order after the companies reduced their tender by 30 percent. The entrepreneurs may have been pressured by Juan Carlos.

The story became more vague after the millions in a bank account in Switzerland disappeared. According to the Spanish court, Juan Carlos was guilty of fraud, embezzlement and abuse of power. Arab millions would not stay long in Switzerland either. It moved to an account in the Bahamas in the name of Corinna Larsen, a "special friend" of the king.

The Swiss are also investigating the transaction of Saudi King Abdullah in 2008. What was the origin of the money and why Juan Carlos was transferred the millions are questions to the Swiss public prosecutor. According to some, both the Swiss and the Spanish investigations are running smoothly. Hard evidence has not yet been found.

thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2348 on: August 10, 2021, 04:08:41 PM »

He’s bored? Poor baby, cry me a river Roll Eyes
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2349 on: August 10, 2021, 04:35:18 PM »

Only six bathrooms? Good Lord. Pobrecito.

Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2350 on: August 10, 2021, 04:49:13 PM »

Not even 600 bathrooms could clean his internal dirt.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2351 on: October 22, 2021, 06:30:07 PM »

https://www.telegraaf.nl/...ies-om-libido-te-verlagen

During a hearing it was said that JC recieved injections to reduce his libido. Otherwise he could be a state hazard. See above article in Dutch.
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2352 on: October 22, 2021, 06:54:51 PM »

With respect to  Juan Carlos, sometimes the real news is so bizarre that it would be chucked out as impossible if if were the plot of a movie or book.
Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2353 on: October 22, 2021, 07:55:28 PM »

Why didn't they have more children if he was so sexed up?
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2354 on: October 22, 2021, 09:40:54 PM »

Why didn't they have more children if he was so sexed up?
One he had his blessed boy heir Sofia was no longer needed and he took his libido elsewhere. A lot.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: