Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Juan Carlos, Sofía, Elena and Cristina News and Activities  (Read 406798 times)
Celia

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1995 on: July 18, 2018, 01:03:55 PM »

Sofia's mother wrote in her autobiography that the parents (Frederika and Paul) spoke Greek with the kids, German with each other and English when shouting at each other from another room.  Sofia went to school at Salem for a bit, so German there.  Her English does sound a bit Germanic to me.
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

Felipe, Leti: where are you?

Ignore
« Reply #1996 on: August 04, 2018, 05:09:47 PM »

F&L really need to stay strong and united right now...things are getting really ugly for them unfortunately  Cry

Visit us https://a-minha-vida-afinal-deu-um-blog.webnode.pt

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
shastadaisy

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1997 on: August 13, 2018, 08:13:46 AM »

Reports of secret audio recordings...these days it seems like everyone has a recording device tucked in their pocket.

Royal Family In Trouble: Spanish Monarchy Mired In New Scandal

https://www.forbes.com/si...gly-scandal/#7205bb8b480a
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1998 on: August 13, 2018, 05:16:16 PM »

Reports of secret audio recordings...these days it seems like everyone has a recording device tucked in their pocket.

Royal Family In Trouble: Spanish Monarchy Mired In New Scandal

https://www.forbes.com/si...gly-scandal/#7205bb8b480a

Okay, Spanish posters who are there and hear things - it seems to me some of this is resurrected - the Corinna thing is nothing new and her accusations are a few months old. I know it's all about clickbait, so what's the word on the street?

It looks like Felipe's still in the clear, though... so far.

Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1999 on: August 13, 2018, 05:27:42 PM »

Nothing would surprise me about that horny old goat, I totally believe he's crooked as the day is long.

I'm just sorry it effects the lovely young family with tension and drama, I'm quite fond of all of them but not the older generation,  they can go to hades.

(it's probably best to just accept there are cameras and recording devices everywhere now days and act accordingly  Crap )

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2000 on: November 18, 2018, 11:51:54 PM »

Heritage Awards

cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2001 on: November 19, 2018, 12:11:45 AM »

Sofia looks really good!
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2002 on: November 26, 2018, 04:57:20 PM »

I Saw a photo in norwegian press of JC  with the Saudi-Arabia crown prince MBS...in Dubai I think. Seems rather unwise at the time with Kashoghi murder. Any reaction in Spain?
anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #2003 on: November 30, 2018, 11:31:06 PM »

I Saw a photo in norwegian press of JC  with the Saudi-Arabia crown prince MBS...in Dubai I think. Seems rather unwise at the time with Kashoghi murder. Any reaction in Spain?

Wow. Just when I thought I couldn’t dislike him more.
SpainFan

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2004 on: December 01, 2018, 03:58:50 AM »

Wow. Just when I thought I couldn’t dislike him more.

JC was at the racing event in Saudi Arabia with Cristina. It's hard to believe no one thinks this stuff through.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2005 on: December 06, 2018, 05:22:31 PM »

Today is Pablo Urdangarin's 18th birthday, the fourth of JC and Sofia's grandchildren to become reach adulthood.

I remember watching Iñaki's press conference when he was born; he was joking about giving him "constitution" as a middle name in honour of the date. Who would have thought back then that he'd spend that baby son's 18th birthday in a cell?

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: