Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another royal wedding....Prince Feisal weds Sara Qabbani  (Read 23421 times)
Rearden

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2010, 08:03:52 PM »

But if she remarries she loses the title and the children's custody no?

"You can never be too rich or too thin" - HRH The Duchess of Windsor Cambridge
Elissa

Ginormous Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2010, 08:07:45 PM »

I'm glad Alia was able to retain her Princess title in her own right.  Does she still have the style of Royal Highness?

Still according to TRF  , she remains HRH until she remarries.

ssassi

Huge Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2010, 08:12:00 PM »

Little_Star you deserve another  Star for these pictures  Champagne
Now... I understand that she is much younger than Princess Alia but she doeesn't look so  Shocked
I don't like the "Gone with the Wind" theme of the dress and this is in bad contrast with her (too much) tanned skin  
I like  Drool the jewellery .
I will not start with the giant bouquet  Thumb down and the hair  Nono
Maybe I'm subjective but she's far far away from Alia  Whistle the love is blind. Or is it about lust  Thinking For her  Secret
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2010, 08:14:19 PM »

I am very unhappy about this situation.  I'm so tired of men dumping their wives and children for these bimbos.  If a husband is supposedly unhappy he is supposed to work it out with his wife, not allow himself to be seduced by the nearest golddigger.  I'm sick of this.  This relationship is not blessed.  Feisal doesn't even look the same; he looks run down and much older.  I'm glad Alia was able to retain her Princess title in her own right.  Does she still have the style of Royal Highness?

You are so right Charlotte!  Star

And this woman was the reason for breaking up? Wow, why didn´t he bought a Ferrari like other husbands.
lupina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2010, 08:21:26 PM »

It all seems rather informal, like something that is expected to be done, with a cursory turn out from the relatives, - Faisal is the only one wearing a tie, a bow tie...

THX for the photies Little_star!

lupina

Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind - Dr Seuss

The other RD - http://richarddawkins.net/
joys54

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2010, 09:00:31 PM »

Thanks for sharing the photos little_star...not wild about the dress and ITA, I am surprised it would be allowed being strapless, etc.  But I think the necklace and earrings are very pretty.
dirgiz

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2010, 09:34:28 PM »

Thanks for the info and pictures LS  Star. I thought they were already married? or maybe I just confused the engagement'as announcement with a wedding. Blush
Prince Feisal's children don't really like her , from what I've read.

The dress is Ok. Lovely jewellery, her necklace and earrings in particular!

They had the nikah ceremony already this spring. Since then they have been husband and wife and they already lived together and carried on their marital duties. This new ceremony was only the official celebration.
All the kids of PFeisal were present this time.
dirgiz

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2010, 09:36:47 PM »

the grinning brother behind him just dumped his wife too and she was lovely, that's why he looks so happy, he's not the only dawg in the family.  
This grinning brother: PAli is still married to his first and only wife: Princess Rym who (if you believe the rumours) is expecting their third child at this moment!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 09:52:12 PM by dirgiz » Logged
dirgiz

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2010, 09:39:55 PM »

I am very unhappy about this situation.  I'm so tired of men dumping their wives and children for these bimbos.  If a husband is supposedly unhappy he is supposed to work it out with his wife, not allow himself to be seduced by the nearest golddigger.  I'm sick of this.  This relationship is not blessed.  Feisal doesn't even look the same; he looks run down and much older.  I'm glad Alia was able to retain her Princess title in her own right.  Does she still have the style of Royal Highness?

Alia is still a princess and a Royal Highness and is still much-valued  by the Jordanian people and the royal family.
dirgiz

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2010, 09:43:47 PM »

Concerning the title it would be the decision of the king, but she would lose the custody of her kids.
dirgiz

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2010, 09:49:57 PM »

IMO Sarah looks good on the pics, but she will have a hard time to gain the respect of the Jordanian people who still loves and respects Alia.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 09:55:30 PM by dirgiz » Logged
CD.

Humongous Member

Finland Finland

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2010, 08:47:05 AM »

Concerning the title it would be the decision of the king, but she would lose the custody of her kids.

So he can marry this 'woman' and PA can't without losing her kids. How fair is that? Cry

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and military consequences of the lie.The truth is the greatest enemy of the State"

J Goebbels
ssassi

Huge Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2010, 09:52:01 PM »

So he can marry this 'woman' and PA can't without losing her kids. How fair is that? Cry
It's not fair at all.  Nono In our standards... but they have theirs.  Sad
Is one of the reason that I thank God I don't live in such country where the women have to leave according to other laws than man  Crazy
stephanyjml

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2010, 10:48:19 PM »

How old is Feisal??? He looks really, really old. And, how old is this woman? She looks really, really young. I suppose he'll soon have a second family. Is the woman the homewrecker? 
dirgiz

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2010, 11:37:57 PM »

How old is Feisal??? He looks really, really old. And, how old is this woman? She looks really, really young. I suppose he'll soon have a second family. Is the woman the homewrecker? 

Feisal is almost 47 (he is born in October), Sarah is about 30 (I do not know her exact age).
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: