Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Another royal wedding....Prince Feisal weds Sara Qabbani  (Read 23423 times)
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2010, 12:21:15 AM »

the grinning brother behind him just dumped his wife too and she was lovely, that's why he looks so happy, he's not the only dawg in the family.  
This grinning brother: PAli is still married to his first and only wife: Princess Rym who (if you believe the rumours) is expecting their third child at this moment!

i meant the brother divorced from Princess Noor

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
dirgiz

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2010, 08:38:46 AM »

the grinning brother behind him just dumped his wife too and she was lovely, that's why he looks so happy, he's not the only dawg in the family.  
This grinning brother: PAli is still married to his first and only wife: Princess Rym who (if you believe the rumours) is expecting their third child at this moment!

i meant the brother divorced from Princess Noor

Prince Hamzah was not present. In his case it was an arranged mariage (by his mother) to strenghten his position as possible heir to throne. But he lost his title as crown prince and the mariage didn't work.
Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2010, 12:50:36 PM »

Is the woman the homewrecker? 
Yes.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2010, 08:43:05 PM »

IMO Princess Muna's dress/thobe is one of the loveliest I've seen at a JRF wedding. Champagne
I wonder what she must be thinking when her son chooses to divorce his wife and mother of their children to wed a younger woman. It's just history repeating itself.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2010, 08:44:19 PM »

Thank you for the update dirgiz. Congratulations to Prince Ali and Princess Rym if the rumors turn out to be true.
dirgiz

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2010, 10:09:56 PM »

IMO Princess Muna's dress/thobe is one of the loveliest I've seen at a JRF wedding. Champagne
I wonder what she must be thinking when her son chooses to divorce his wife and mother of their children to wed a younger woman. It's just history repeating itself.

You are right, that thobe is lovely. I also wonder what Muna is thinking, I doubt that she is happy with the new situation, she is still very close to Feisal's ex.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2010, 05:36:01 PM »

So Alia loses the custody of her children in case she remarries? Well at least she doesn't have to enter a convent (or the muslim equivalent!)
Any way, the brides looks like she should be called Candy, Bambi, Bunny or Sandi (all with an i) that colon thing on her shoulder looks horrid...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Ugly Betty

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2010, 06:44:24 AM »

I always though Feisal was a handsome man but he looks so old in comparison to his new wife.  She looks like she could be his daughter.  Muna and Rania look fab!
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2010, 06:47:16 PM »

He left her

for her??

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2010, 08:15:06 PM »

Sometimes it's very difficult to understand what goes on in a man's head!

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
michelle j

Gigantic Member

You should be jealous, you ugly fat fraus.

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2010, 08:38:31 PM »

Maybe he's into women with fried hair?    Whistle

Bitter Aging Ugly Fat Fraus taking a break from bitching & posting on their favorite royal board & on their way to Krispy Kreme's to buy 48 dozen glazed donuts. Then rushing home to post again whilst shoving ten donuts down their throats.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2010, 04:14:33 PM »

Unfortunately many men are rather blind, esp when they have their pants down and their eyes closed.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2010, 04:45:24 PM »

take a similar shot, with similar lighting, make up and hair style and i bet that she'll look similar to wife #1.
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2010, 05:26:31 PM »

He wanted just a younger version?  No

Just look at the topic about the miners, the guy with wife and mistress 
Michelle

Gigantic Member

I smell bogan approaching

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2010, 08:31:00 PM »

Sometimes it's very difficult to understand what goes on in a man's head!

He was thinking with another 'head' and I'm not talking about the one that sits between his shoulders but somewhere else Whistle

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: