Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Philippe & Queen Mathilde  (Read 342572 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1425 on: July 04, 2018, 02:28:10 PM »

Does anyone else find it ironic that a Mathilde is visiting a Rubens exhibition in an outfit that makes her look a little zaftig?
Kaiserin

Huge Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1426 on: July 04, 2018, 07:45:10 PM »

This screams Nathan, I believe it comes from the same collection that also gifted us with Maxima's camel toe reddish Culotte-Bermudas and the golden long thingies.
Compared to those I almost like the barcode-pants.

You are most certainly right, although I have not found this particular pants on his website
But he has a very similar patterned skirt (which would actually have been a better fit for Mathilde, enhancing her slim waist and giving her better proportions than the Marlene ...):

Then again, if your shoulders and torso are the narrow(er) part of your body (like it is with Mathilde), bold horizontal block stripes are, in general, rather a bad idea.

I was browsing through all of Nathan's separate lines for summer 2018, and Marlene pants obviously were a thing for him for all of them. So please believe me that the black and white one was at least not the worst ... there were others on choice with even bolder patterns or weird colours and patterns even combined with shiny fabric . I spare you the pictures, it might be that we have to endure them anyhow on either Mathilde or Max later this summer.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1427 on: July 10, 2018, 11:06:35 PM »

King Philippe of Belgium, Queen Mathilde, during the 2018 FIFA World Cup Semi Final match between France and Belgium at the Saint Petersburg Stadium on June 26, 2018 in Saint Petersburg, Russia

lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1428 on: July 11, 2018, 03:47:16 PM »

Will Philippe & Mathilde have to have ANY events with the Trump's while they are at Nafta ?
lynda

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1429 on: July 12, 2018, 07:30:49 PM »

Will Philippe & Mathilde have to have ANY events with the Trump's while they are at Nafta ?
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1430 on: July 15, 2018, 05:13:59 PM »

14th July, the annual Belgian Parade at the Cenotaph in Whitehall took place. King Philippe and Queen Mathilde attended the annual Belgian Remembrance Parade at Horse Guards Parade in London. On this occasion, The King and the Queen laid a wreath at the monument. Afterwards, The King and the Queen met with Queen Elizabeth II at Windsor Castle in London. The Belgian Parade in London has takes place annually since 1934 on the Saturday preceding Belgian National Day.

anastasia beaverhausen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1431 on: July 15, 2018, 08:38:30 PM »

I love Mathilde’s dress!  She looks great!
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1432 on: July 15, 2018, 10:27:07 PM »

July 15, 2018, King Philippe and Queen Mathilde welcomed the Red Devils, the Belgium international football team after returning from Russia at the Royal Castle of Laeken. The Belgians earned their highest FIFA World Cup finish by beating England, 2-0, in the third-place match on Saturday. Princess Eléonore attended the celebration reception and welcomed and congratulated the Belgium football team players.

Kaiserin

Huge Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1433 on: July 15, 2018, 11:00:02 PM »

Wow, she bought the skirt as well ... just on top of this page I said it would have been a better fit for her than the striped pant (which it definitely is!) ... and 10 days later, there she is wearing it.

After Kate showing up in the yellow D&G today which I suggested for Megs some weeks ago, we should, in the Name of RD, claim our retainer for style advice given to whoever reads here and makes the royal ladies wear what we want  Laugh bounce.
Paulina

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1434 on: July 16, 2018, 12:09:37 AM »

Star Jumping
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1435 on: July 16, 2018, 10:27:31 PM »

Kaiserin  Star Star

anastasia beaverhausen