Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Belgian Royal News  (Read 492280 times)
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1770 on: December 26, 2020, 03:47:32 PM »

The Belgian RF have made a series of visits to care homes and other facilities. Cute, heart warming vids on social media

Pics:

Phil and Til visited a care home for adults with learning difficulties

Elisabeth and Emmanuel visited a care home for elderly people

And Gabriel and Eleonore visited a food bank

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1771 on: December 26, 2020, 05:08:03 PM »

I think we should call them #TeamBestWaffles from now on. Good waffles isn't good enough for them. Thumb up Thumb up Thumb up
hrhpita

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1772 on: December 26, 2020, 05:19:37 PM »

The Belgian RF have made a series of visits to care homes and other facilities. Cute, heart warming vids on social media

Pics:

Phil and Til visited a care home for adults with learning difficulties

Elisabeth and Emmanuel visited a care home for elderly people

And Gabriel and Eleonore visited a food bank

thank you for sharing.  i posted on their Instagram account that those pictures/videos made me tear up.  these kids are just freaking awesome.  the pics/videos, to me, are so heartfelt.  great job!!!!

periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1773 on: December 26, 2020, 06:17:10 PM »

What a wonderful family really this is the Christmas spirit to give and share. These are age appropriate activities and I love how the oldest and youngest siblings paired off. That keeps the young ones comfortably under the purview of a trusted older sibling. Nice that they gave a food bank to the youngest because this way she doesn't have to interact too much with older people which is difficult at a young age if you are not used to it. It is better just to perform tasks. Elisabeth interacted with the older people in a nice way. Compare to the four Danish ding dongs I mean no contest.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1774 on: December 26, 2020, 06:47:35 PM »

What a wonderful family really this is the Christmas spirit to give and share. These are age appropriate activities and I love how the oldest and youngest siblings paired off. That keeps the young ones comfortably under the purview of a trusted older sibling. Nice that they gave a food bank to the youngest because this way she doesn't have to interact too much with older people which is difficult at a young age if you are not used to it. It is better just to perform tasks. Elisabeth interacted with the older people in a nice way. Compare to the four Danish ding dongs I mean no contest.

Til and Phil have used this year and the pandemic to introduce their children to volunteering and service and it has been a lovely thing to see. They are a very sweet, mutually supportive family and I'd take them over any trendy, flashier RF any time.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1775 on: December 26, 2020, 07:03:07 PM »

Til and Phil have used this year and the pandemic to introduce their children to volunteering and service and it has been a lovely thing to see. They are a very sweet, mutually supportive family and I'd take them over any trendy, flashier RF any time.

Me too.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1776 on: December 27, 2020, 01:30:49 AM »

Me too.

Me three. I wish certain royals understood the value of shutting up, getting on and using their status to promote really meaningful causes.
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1777 on: December 27, 2020, 04:39:51 AM »

periwinkle - a  Star for "ding dongs"  Laughing

And it is a delight to see the young Belgian royals doing these duties.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1778 on: December 27, 2020, 09:50:55 PM »

Me too.

Me three. I wish certain royals understood the value of shutting up, getting on and using their status to promote really meaningful causes.

And who just do what needs to be done without having to constantly read about it in the newspaper or see yourself on TV telling yourself just how wonderful you are.
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #1779 on: December 27, 2020, 10:22:30 PM »

Me too.

And who just do what needs to be done without having to constantly read about it in the newspaper or see yourself on TV telling yourself just how wonderful you are.

Star
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1780 on: December 28, 2020, 02:38:16 AM »

Me too.

Star

Team Belgium!  We need tee shirts!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1781 on: December 28, 2020, 12:52:36 PM »

Me too.

Star

Team Belgium!  We need tee shirts!

I've got mine sorted!

periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1782 on: December 28, 2020, 04:37:30 PM »

I hear Meghan has ordered a couple of those in child sizes lol.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1783 on: December 28, 2020, 05:07:00 PM »

I hear Meghan has ordered a couple of those in child sizes lol.

O/T
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1784 on: December 28, 2020, 06:43:19 PM »

I just read on the big site that King Phillipe was selected as "Man of the Year" by Het Nieuwsblad.  Jumping
Pages: 1 ... 117 118 [119] 120   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: