Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 125   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Belgian Royal News  (Read 540679 times)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1815 on: July 21, 2021, 03:58:18 PM »

Elisabeth has a similar hair colour and complexion to Til, so can pull of the bright red orange dress, I'm just not convinced by the fabric. Something floatier or non floral might have looked more modern. Her hair, earrings, hat and makeup are lovely, though, especially as she then had to quick change into her military uniform

I see what you mean about the fabric.  On closer look it does have a sense of "mother of the bride."
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1816 on: July 21, 2021, 04:22:12 PM »

I love GQT's look of pride!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1817 on: July 21, 2021, 04:33:35 PM »

Apparently she was excitedly whispering "I can see her, I can see her!" to Phil just before Lil marched past

Cool your jets, everyone
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #1818 on: July 21, 2021, 04:55:31 PM »

There's no holding Delphine back! She is very to the palace born.   her green shoes.

Laugh bounce
https://www.vrt.be/vrtnws...w-at-the-military-parade/

Apparently she was excitedly whispering "I can see her, I can see her!" to Phil just before Lil marched past

« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 05:07:17 PM by Chandrasekhi » Logged

genegal43

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1819 on: July 21, 2021, 05:39:03 PM »

Awwwww!!   

genegal43

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1820 on: July 21, 2021, 06:27:48 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW90csbbqyg

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1821 on: July 21, 2021, 06:30:59 PM »

Delphine looks great!

Astrid was in uniform; no Claire

Cool your jets, everyone
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1822 on: July 21, 2021, 06:48:28 PM »

My esteem for Phil and Til go up all the time. He seems smart and wise and who knows, maybe he really likes his half-sister and never wanted her to be punished for what his dad did. Apparently Albert had a relationship with her for many years, but when she wanted acknowledgment publicly, he balked and on and on it went.

Phil is the bigger man, showing up his parents by doing the right thing. If Delphine were a pain in the neck with her personality, she would not be invited to things, I think.

Anyway, they all look great. Love Elisabeth's statement earrings. Dress is too mother of the bride, though. She'll find her way style wise.
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1823 on: July 21, 2021, 07:32:03 PM »

I think Elisabeth's dress would have looked very good with different sleeves, Cap sleeves come into my mind.
Til's frock (Natan of course) exists also in aqua which definitely looks better. I just cannot with beige/nude.

Anyway, I am a big fan of Phil, Til and the wafflets and it is great that Delphine and her husband/ partner were invited.  Thumb up

According to N & R, the Belgian press is writing that Laurent and Claire have separated, Laurent denied.
Mariola

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1824 on: July 21, 2021, 08:44:01 PM »

I think Elisabeth's dress would have looked very good with different sleeves, Cap sleeves come into my mind.
Til's frock (Natan of course) exists also in aqua which definitely looks better. I just cannot with beige/nude.

Anyway, I am a big fan of Phil, Til and the wafflets and it is great that Delphine and her husband/ partner were invited.  Thumb up

According to N & R, the Belgian press is writing that Laurent and Claire have separated, Laurent denied.

I do not like Mathilde's dress in any way. Elisabeth's is better but she is too young for the old lady hat. She looks very good in her uniform.

It is sad about Laurent and his wife if it is true.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1825 on: July 21, 2021, 09:06:44 PM »

The BRF are visiting various carehomes to wrap up the National Day celebrations

Cool your jets, everyone
Ghost

Medium Member

Romania Romania

Ignore
« Reply #1826 on: July 21, 2021, 09:33:01 PM »

I love Elisabethís hat! I found a photo of it on instagram, I find it to be youthful. I loved the entire look on her, she seems to have personality in spades with a big warm heart on top.
Am I the only one who canít stand Delphine?
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #1827 on: July 21, 2021, 11:18:03 PM »

Delphine looks great!

I agree. Weirdly, I think she looks a lot like Paola! (of course, I don't know what Delphine's mother looked like; maybe she did bear a resemblance to Paola? Thinking?)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1828 on: July 21, 2021, 11:48:28 PM »

The BRF are visiting various carehomes to wrap up the National Day celebrations

This picture brought tears to my eyes.  I wonder what the woman is so emotional about?  I love that Til is reaching out to comfort, and her family looks on with compassion and no real hint of awkwardness.  Gosh I am beginning to love this family as much as I love Victoria/Daniel's and Gui/Steph's and Marie/Joachim's!!

Real compassion, though, can't be faked.  Too many royals/celebrities think that a tilt of the head and wide-open puppy dog eyes and a slightly furrowed brow = compassion and empathy, but then you see this picture, or the earlier one of Phil/Til comforting the woman at the table (flood pictures) or the one of Maxima in her own country's flood-stricken regions, and you know that these are people who truly care on a personal level.

Ooh I am full of sugar right now! 
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1829 on: July 22, 2021, 12:00:55 AM »

Delphine looks great!

I agree. Weirdly, I think she looks a lot like Paola! (of course, I don't know what Delphine's mother looked like; maybe she did bear a resemblance to Paola? Thinking?)

I think she and Astrid absolutely look like sisters. A quick search of her mother and I do see some resemblance to Paola (though Delphine looks so much like her mother too!).

I feel like Delphine has the artist aunt vibe down here, which I guess she is. She had a coordinating mask too which should make Mathilde proud. I know I said on her thread I wasn't sure about her participating, but seeing her today and thinking about her planning her outfit and matching everything just right warmed my cold heart a bit. I hope it was a nice day for everyone and that it provided some healing for her.
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 125   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: