Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 90   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Belgian Royal News  (Read 318671 times)
Marieke

Warned
Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #1290 on: November 15, 2018, 01:13:49 PM »

Today is Koningsdag ( King Feast). Albert, Astrid, Lorenz, Laurent and Claire were there. Astrid arrived in the same car as her father. Albert  needed some support walking the last 8 steps for  entering the Cathedral for the Te Deum.

https://www.belgaimage.be/#/gallery/6362043
https://www.belgaimage.be/#/gallery/6362043

« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 01:25:06 PM by Marieke » Logged
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1291 on: December 06, 2018, 10:51:14 PM »

December 5, 2018, King Philippe, Queen Mathilde, King Albert and Prince Laurent of Belgium attended an academic session on "Combating Human Trafficking", held at Brussels Royal Palace on the occasion of the 25th anniversary of the death of King Baudouin. The academic session was organized by King Baudouin Foundation.

SouthernBelle

Big Member

United States United States

With my thumbs I like to think I'm probably useful

Ignore
« Reply #1292 on: December 18, 2018, 07:38:46 PM »

Has anyone seen this story reported anywhere else. This is the first I'm hearing of stolen jewels.

Queen Mathilde of Belgiumís make-up artist 'is questioned by police over theft of Luxembourg's crown jewels'
https://www.dailymail.co....embourg-crown-jewels.html

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1293 on: December 18, 2018, 08:14:42 PM »

Has anyone seen this story reported anywhere else. This is the first I'm hearing of stolen jewels.

Queen Mathilde of Belgiumís make-up artist 'is questioned by police over theft of Luxembourg's crown jewels'

I haven't heard of this, but I'm 99.9% certain that Luxembourg doesn't have any official crown/state jewels.  Thinking
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #1294 on: December 19, 2018, 01:08:54 AM »

I haven't heard of this, but I'm 99.9% certain that Luxembourg doesn't have any official crown/state jewels.  Thinking

True enough. Not to mention the real crime perpetrated by this individual:  Mathildeís helmet hair.
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1295 on: December 20, 2018, 03:23:25 AM »

True enough. Not to mention the real crime perpetrated by this individual:  Mathildeís helmet hair.
Star   Laughing
shastadaisy

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1296 on: December 20, 2018, 04:32:40 AM »

I was most surprised to read that Matilda has a makeup artist. She seems like chapstick and tinted sunscreen kind of queen.
Marieke

Warned
Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #1297 on: December 20, 2018, 06:13:59 AM »

Yesterday the annual Christmas Concert took place. For the first time since in 5 years King Albert was there. Elisabeth is also back home from Wales to celebrate the Christmas holidays at home. Astrid and Lorenz were present. Laurent and Claire were missing like last year.

Eleonore recieved the Peace Light from Peace Child Niklas Lehner from Vorchdorf, Upper Austria prior to the Christmas Concert.

NAOTMAA

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1298 on: December 20, 2018, 06:23:58 AM »

That dress Elisabeth, no, just no   No

Mathilde looks like she stepped out of some time machine from the past  

I'm not sure about the print of Astrid's outift but its better then what Elisabeth and Mathilde are wearing.

The only girl who didn't miss was Eleonore and that's probably because she's too young  
karma chamelion

Medium Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #1299 on: December 20, 2018, 06:30:17 AM »

Wish Albert would go back into hiding, he ruins the photos

Too bad Elisabeth is being dressed by Mathilde, who has really appalling dress sense. But she is a beautiful girl no matter what monstrosity her mother dresses her in. Wonder why Gabriel is in an ankle brace, did I miss some news of him getting hurt?

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
NAOTMAA

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1300 on: December 20, 2018, 06:41:42 AM »

Too bad Elisabeth is being dressed by Mathilde, who has really appalling dress sense. But she is a beautiful girl no matter what monstrosity her mother dresses her in. Wonder why Gabriel is in an ankle brace, did I miss some news of him getting hurt?

Well I hope Mathilde stays away from Elisabeth's hair, its gorgeous 
Marieke

Warned
Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #1301 on: December 20, 2018, 06:45:47 AM »

Too bad Elisabeth is being dressed by Mathilde, who has really appalling dress sense.
But she is a beautiful girl no matter what monstrosity her mother dresses her in. Wonder why Gabriel is in an ankle brace, did I miss some news of him getting hurt?

Do you really think Mathilde dressed her? I think she picked it out by herself. Royal or not but sure 17 - years old have there opinions on what they wear. I don't think that Mathilde can put on her whatever she wants. Seems to me Elisabeth thought it was a nice dress and decided to wear it.
karma chamelion

Medium Member

Harry 'Hotspur' Percy

Ignore
« Reply #1302 on: December 20, 2018, 07:21:59 AM »

Too bad Elisabeth is being dressed by Mathilde, who has really appalling dress sense.
But she is a beautiful girl no matter what monstrosity her mother dresses her in. Wonder why Gabriel is in an ankle brace, did I miss some news of him getting hurt?

Do you really think Mathilde dressed her? I think she picked it out by herself. Royal or not but sure 17 - years old have there opinions on what they wear. I don't think that Mathilde can put on her whatever she wants. Seems to me Elisabeth thought it was a nice dress and decided to wear it.

Mmm, I think that Mathilde heavily influences what she wears. Of course she thought it was nice or she wouldn't have worn it.

"The pen is mightier than the sword" - Edward Bulwer-Lytton
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Gone Too Soon!

Ignore
« Reply #1303 on: December 20, 2018, 04:08:48 PM »

Mmm, I think that Mathilde heavily influences what she wears. Of course she thought it was nice or she wouldn't have worn it.

I agree. Your mother can be a very strong influence on your fashion sense. They both look awful and itís a shame.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1304 on: December 20, 2018, 08:56:39 PM »

Laugh bounce Laughing Star  Whomever is responsible for that needs to be locked up. 

Although, maybe she smuggled the jewels out in her helmet hair?  Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 90   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: