Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 97   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Belgian Royal News  (Read 337594 times)
Kayzilla

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1395 on: July 10, 2019, 12:57:11 PM »

From left: Queen Mathilde and King Philippe of the Belgians, Hereditary Princess Kelly and Hereditary Prince Hubertus of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha.

That has to be the most elaborate wall sconce Iíve ever seen!
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Lit Hammer in Training

Ignore
« Reply #1396 on: July 10, 2019, 06:50:22 PM »

Day 2, including a visit to the Bauhaus Institute. Mathilde looks lovely:

Throw the Lit🔥🔨 hammer down and say no. You came to Earth to be a leader of legacy.
YOU ARE A GIANT.! Break the matrix! Join The Shaman School its growing and so are you.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Lit Hammer in Training

Ignore
« Reply #1397 on: July 10, 2019, 06:52:01 PM »

And then on to Infra Leuna, where Mathilde does her best to make a lab coat look elegant

Throw the Lit🔥🔨 hammer down and say no. You came to Earth to be a leader of legacy.
YOU ARE A GIANT.! Break the matrix! Join The Shaman School its growing and so are you.
Duchess of Suffolk

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1398 on: July 10, 2019, 11:20:23 PM »

Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Lit Hammer in Training

Ignore
« Reply #1399 on: July 12, 2019, 06:02:36 PM »

the BRF have released a big family photo to celebrate Paola and Albert's diamond anniversary

Pulsatilla

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1400 on: July 12, 2019, 06:35:07 PM »

the BRF have released a big family photo to celebrate Paola and Albert's diamond anniversary

Thank you so much! So Lily is indeed expecting her 2nd child. Laurent and Claire are standing miles apart  Thinking and Astrid is sporting her usual sour face. I know that she is suffering from insomnia (I do too, luckily a lighter form). But can't she nevertheless make an effort and smile a bit?

Gabriel is taller than his dad now. He and Elisabeth are very good looking teenagers.
Carreen

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1401 on: July 13, 2019, 12:25:19 AM »

Nice pictures from the visit in Germany. I detect a lot of physical closeness between king and queen. How nice. They're not often demonstrative in public, are they?

Funny how the house of Saxe Coburg sent its descendants to all the thrones of Europe... even Catholic ones like Spain and Orthodox ones like Russia... Prince Albert would have liked it. His plan didn't bring world peace, unfortunately, but all the royals are cousins :-)

I didn't know much about the Belgian royals (except for Queen Fabiola's signature hairstyle perhaps) before I discovered RD so thank you for all this information. They seem to do a lot of good work without great fanfare.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Lit Hammer in Training

Ignore
« Reply #1402 on: July 13, 2019, 01:04:35 PM »

Nice pictures from the visit in Germany. I detect a lot of physical closeness between king and queen. How nice. They're not often demonstrative in public, are they?

Funny how the house of Saxe Coburg sent its descendants to all the thrones of Europe... even Catholic ones like Spain and Orthodox ones like Russia... Prince Albert would have liked it. His plan didn't bring world peace, unfortunately, but all the royals are cousins :-)

I didn't know much about the Belgian royals (except for Queen Fabiola's signature hairstyle perhaps) before I discovered RD so thank you for all this information. They seem to do a lot of good work without great fanfare.

Phil and Mathilde are more demonstrative than you might expect. She seems to be his rock. They seem to be one of those royal couples that really bring the best out in each other

They like to hold hands

And if you want some sweet but very awkward Belgian royal romanticism:

Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1403 on: July 13, 2019, 02:24:49 PM »

New summer photo of Belgian royal family. Is it me or is Claire not in the pic?

Edit - she seems to be in the back - far away from her husband
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1404 on: July 13, 2019, 02:29:31 PM »

New summer photo of Belgian royal family. Is it me or is Claire not in the pic?

Edit - she seems to be in the back - far away from her husband

Claire is standing between Mathilde and Lorenz.

Philippe, Mathilde and there family are obviously a good team as are Astrid and her family.

Can't say the same about Laurent and Claire.
Carreen

Baby Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1405 on: July 14, 2019, 05:41:24 AM »

Future Crayon, thank you for the many lovely pictures! I've become a fan of the Belgian royal family!
Kayzilla

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1406 on: July 14, 2019, 11:24:24 AM »

Phil and Mathilde are more demonstrative than you might expect. She seems to be his rock. They seem to be one of those royal couples that really bring the best out in each other

They like to hold hands

And if you want some sweet but very awkward Belgian royal romanticism:

Those GIFs are so sweet! Great compilation!
Alister
Banned
Warned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1407 on: July 15, 2019, 06:33:32 PM »

Thank you so much! So Lily is indeed expecting her 2nd child. Laurent and Claire are standing miles apart  Thinking and Astrid is sporting her usual sour face. I know that she is suffering from insomnia (I do too, luckily a lighter form). But can't she nevertheless make an effort and smile a bit?

Gabriel is taller than his dad now. He and Elisabeth are very good looking teenagers.

IMO it is hard for Astrid not to have a sour face, given who her parents are.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #1408 on: July 15, 2019, 07:58:11 PM »

Wow - could Laurent and Claire be standing any further apart? Thinking Whistle
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Lit Hammer in Training

Ignore
« Reply #1409 on: July 15, 2019, 08:03:18 PM »

Wow - could Laurent and Claire be standing any further apart? Thinking Whistle

Claire 2 seconds later

Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 97   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: