Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 126   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Belgian Royal News  (Read 556765 times)
Bunnyette

Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1575 on: April 03, 2020, 10:08:46 PM »

Mathilde is encouraging people stuck at home to use the time to read, so is reading an excerpt from Victor prize winning book Jusqu'ici tout va bien by Marie Colot

https://twitter.com/Monar...tatus/1242481318975270924

Star FC.  It was beautiful to listen to. Everything about Mathilde speaks calm, re-assurance, compassion.

I assume in these kind of things you can notice her education and former occupation as a speech therapist.

Mathilde needs to start a school for future Queens, Stephanie, Kate, Mette Marite, Mary (might be a tough pupil!).  Despite numerous concerns expressed about her wardrobe, she seems to be doing a good job.
ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1576 on: April 03, 2020, 10:48:55 PM »

I'd rather put up with some SNatan monstrosities and have a Queen like Mathilde
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #1577 on: April 03, 2020, 11:13:49 PM »

I'd rather put up with some SNatan monstrosities and have a Queen like Mathilde

Me too! Mathilde any day over the horror, well have as Queen one day (Mosh).

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1578 on: April 04, 2020, 11:56:23 AM »

Good King Phil skyping the director and detainees of Oudenaarde Prison. The prison sewing workshop has so far made 15,000 medical grade face masks for Belgian medical staff

I love this! 

And great new avi!

Cool your jets, everyone
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1579 on: April 05, 2020, 04:40:16 PM »

"Courage!" from the BRF

https://twitter.com/Monar...tatus/1246791957017485312

Cool your jets, everyone
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1580 on: April 05, 2020, 05:09:39 PM »

I love the #s in different languages!
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #1581 on: April 05, 2020, 06:54:16 PM »

They really are a classy family. The crown princess couldn't have a better example in her father and mother.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1582 on: April 06, 2020, 10:11:37 AM »

Cool your jets, everyone
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1583 on: April 06, 2020, 10:31:34 AM »

Perhaps weird to say, but the Belgian royals are great during this Corona crisis.
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1584 on: April 06, 2020, 03:32:57 PM »

Not weird at all! I think they've found a perfect combination of visibility and compassion while supporting those who have to do the heavy lifting. Plus they just seem so darn pleasant.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1585 on: April 06, 2020, 04:59:53 PM »

Not weird at all! I think they've found a perfect combination of visibility and compassion while supporting those who have to do the heavy lifting. Plus they just seem so darn pleasant.

Amen!
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1586 on: April 06, 2020, 05:44:10 PM »

Supercontent  Yessss!  The Belgians are being awesome!   Supercontent

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1587 on: April 06, 2020, 05:56:13 PM »

I think one of the nicest things about all that the Belgian RF have done is that it all seems to have come from a place of true intentions - they do it because they truly care and want to nit because it is expected or they have to
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1588 on: April 06, 2020, 06:55:57 PM »

Good Queen Til has written an open letter to young people:

Dear young people,

For some time now you have to stay at home, and avoid all contact outside the family, with both family and friends. You know that this measure is necessary to curb the spread of the corona virus.

I would like to express my thanks and appreciation to all young people who, as responsible citizens, contribute to the effort that is expected of everyone to prevent new infections.

Each of us must take responsibility, not only by complying with all guidelines ourselves, but also by encouraging friends and acquaintances to do so. Staying at home, washing hands, keeping your distance and avoiding getting out in groups, even if it is just to get a breath of fresh air: that is and remains very important.

Staying indefinitely without seeing his friends, without going to school: that is, of course, a completely new situation that can also cause confusion. I hear that through the media, but I also see it with our children and their friends. Because of that uncertainty and the lack of human contact and activities, some of you may feel anxious or not even like it anymore. It is also not always possible to answer all your questions.

That is why I turn to you and your parents to encourage you and give you some advice.

First and foremost, don't hesitate to talk to your parents or the people around you about what you feel and experience. Also inquire about family, friends or single people you know.

Try to maintain a daily routine as much as possible, especially the hours when you usually get up, study, relax and go to sleep. Keep working hard for a while, make use of the learning resources that you have available. You will be all the better prepared when school starts again.

Above all, make time to have fun, laugh, relax. You can do this by reading, writing (for example keep a diary or a blog), by playing music, cooking, playing board games ... Come out now and then to get a breath of fresh air, but stay close to home.

Finally, never hesitate to ask for help or to give a listening ear to people around you who feel vulnerable in these turbulent times. If necessary, know that there are several help lines on the internet that are accessible free of charge: they can offer you a first support and some guidance.

We really need your energy and understanding to get through this difficult time together.

I wish you all a lot of courage.

https://www.monarchie.be/...a/open-brief-aan-jongeren

Cool your jets, everyone
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1589 on: April 06, 2020, 08:47:47 PM »

Good Queen Til has written an open letter to young people:

Dear young people,

For some time now you have to stay at home, and avoid all contact outside the family, with both family and friends. You know that this measure is necessary to curb the spread of the corona virus.

I would like to express my thanks and appreciation to all young people who, as responsible citizens, contribute to the effort that is expected of everyone to prevent new infections.

Each of us must take responsibility, not only by complying with all guidelines ourselves, but also by encouraging friends and acquaintances to do so. Staying at home, washing hands, keeping your distance and avoiding getting out in groups, even if it is just to get a breath of fresh air: that is and remains very important.

Staying indefinitely without seeing his friends, without going to school: that is, of course, a completely new situation that can also cause confusion. I hear that through the media, but I also see it with our children and their friends. Because of that uncertainty and the lack of human contact and activities, some of you may feel anxious or not even like it anymore. It is also not always possible to answer all your questions.

That is why I turn to you and your parents to encourage you and give you some advice.

First and foremost, don't hesitate to talk to your parents or the people around you about what you feel and experience. Also inquire about family, friends or single people you know.

Try to maintain a daily routine as much as possible, especially the hours when you usually get up, study, relax and go to sleep. Keep working hard for a while, make use of the learning resources that you have available. You will be all the better prepared when school starts again.

Above all, make time to have fun, laugh, relax. You can do this by reading, writing (for example keep a diary or a blog), by playing music, cooking, playing board games ... Come out now and then to get a breath of fresh air, but stay close to home.

Finally, never hesitate to ask for help or to give a listening ear to people around you who feel vulnerable in these turbulent times. If necessary, know that there are several help lines on the internet that are accessible free of charge: they can offer you a first support and some guidance.

We really need your energy and understanding to get through this difficult time together.

I wish you all a lot of courage.

https://www.monarchie.be/...a/open-brief-aan-jongeren

Well done Mathilde! 

That was a very sensitive letter and I really hope the intended recipients listen.
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 126   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: