Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Belgian Royal News  (Read 450741 times)
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1710 on: July 21, 2020, 01:54:52 PM »

Don't they look smashing?

yes, but IMO Elisabeth is dressed a bit middle aged lady, if you know what I mean....

Is Eléonore wearing one of Elisabeth’s old dresses?  I feel like I’ve seen it before.  Either way LOVE it.

As for Elisabeth...the less said the better.  She’ll find her own personal style...eventually.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1711 on: July 21, 2020, 01:55:56 PM »

If I am correct Eleonore has worn that dress more often. So a sort of own recycle, instead of sisters. Or perhaps a combo.

But the above pictured dress differs from the dress she is wearing this time. It indeed seems to be an old dress of Elisabeth, as it is very similar to the dress pictured below worn by Elisabeth in the past:

« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 02:01:23 PM by Principessa » Logged
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1712 on: July 21, 2020, 02:10:29 PM »

Lil's head piece was by Fabienne Delvigne. It suits her!

Sipping Nescafe from a stained mug in the kitchen every morning became a ritual. Then they took turns making breakfast from Pop Tarts purchased from the all night garage, or nibbled on left over pizza from the Dominos trattoria.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1713 on: July 21, 2020, 02:13:09 PM »

The head piece suits her. But the whole ensemble, and especially the dress, ages her (very) much in my opinion.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1714 on: July 21, 2020, 02:42:52 PM »

The head piece suits her. But the whole ensemble, and especially the dress, ages her (very) much in my opinion.

I'll give her a pass considering she is a newly minted adult and she is taking said adulthood out for a spin. She is wearing what she thinks an "adult, dignified, crown princess" is supposed to wear not what is age-appropriate for a young-adult.

We should resign ourselves to the fact that there will be exceedingly more misses than hits for a time until she finds her own style.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1715 on: July 21, 2020, 03:02:35 PM »

I'll give her a pass considering she is a newly minted adult and she is taking said adulthood out for a spin. She is wearing what she thinks an "adult, dignified, crown princess" is supposed to wear not what is age-appropriate for a young-adult.

We should resign ourselves to the fact that there will be exceedingly more misses than hits for a time until she finds her own style.

At my side she still has plenty of credit, as she has to find a suitable style. Heck, even I at 40 don't have a clear style.

I was more afraid of auntie Astrid in that flower weiro pyjama outfit recently.
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1716 on: July 21, 2020, 05:07:27 PM »

Its a bit old for her but if we think back at what Victoria, mærtha, cristina, elena etc wore when they were that age and trying to dress royal and grown up, they looked at times 60, going on 80. Elisabeths attempt is fine aNd she is a very beautiful girl.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1717 on: July 21, 2020, 05:43:12 PM »

Mathilde changed into Dries van Noten for the afternoon parade, and she's done matched her mask again

Sipping Nescafe from a stained mug in the kitchen every morning became a ritual. Then they took turns making breakfast from Pop Tarts purchased from the all night garage, or nibbled on left over pizza from the Dominos trattoria.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1718 on: July 21, 2020, 06:07:15 PM »

I though Til and Lil looked great today. Very classic. I love the way Elisabeth picks out the orange in the dress pattern with her clutch bag

SvenskaSarah

Medium Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1719 on: July 21, 2020, 11:26:34 PM »

I think Elisabeth's outfit here is very "Mathilde": the colours, the bow, even the fascinator is reminiscent of Mathilde's style. I can see Elisabeth dressing much like her mother's style until she finds her own and I get why. Girls are often influenced by their mother's dress sense, and I imagine especially so given Til and Lils public and official capacity. For now I think Til is the ultimate role model for Lil to follow, both in becoming an adult royal, but also kn style. So long as she stays away from Natan I think all will be fine!
Tsarina

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1720 on: July 22, 2020, 12:02:11 AM »

I like Elisabeth’s look from the neck up and appreciate the clutch.

The outfit is very Mathilde, but that makes sense given Elisabeth’s age. It took me a few years past 18 to really find what I liked and have the confidence to wear it even when my mother didn’t like it.

Elisabeth has a slightly bland base to build upon fashion-wise.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #1721 on: July 22, 2020, 01:00:26 AM »

Don't they look smashing?

They do
They are my fav RF these days 

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1722 on: July 22, 2020, 09:03:44 AM »

A better photo of til's second look:

Photos of the evening, where the royal family did a walkabout and visited two residential care centres

Elisabeth's style is a bit conservative but she's young, she's part of a very conservative royal family, and she's pretty much the only teen heir being trained up for her future role in any big, systematic way. So I think she's doing very well.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1723 on: July 22, 2020, 09:35:14 AM »

Delicious Belgian fries, YUMMI  Drool
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1724 on: July 22, 2020, 10:17:18 AM »

the youngest is a true beauty