Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Belgian Royal News  (Read 537884 times)
ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1830 on: July 22, 2021, 12:45:39 AM »

Talking of Astrid, was blown away at the video in this tweet of her waiting for Delphine to catch up so they could talk and walk. Whatever else you say about Astrid she is a class act for this IMO, so long the closest to her parents I give her a lot of credit for this.

https://twitter.com/WDeha...tatus/1417849696492662791

Agree 1000% about the main RF, they handle just tender, sad moments really well as they have genuine compassion and clearly aren't afraid of emotions at all, something really still rather new for many RFs.
ArwenEleniel

Micro Member

Ukraine Ukraine

Ignore
« Reply #1831 on: July 22, 2021, 01:05:52 AM »

Am I the only one who canít stand Delphine?

No, you are not.
But it seems like we are an absolute minority  Thinking
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1832 on: July 22, 2021, 01:09:36 AM »

No, you are not.

There was a conversation over on her thread last week about posters thoughts if you're interested! I think there are different interesting opinions. And congrats on 100 posts Beer
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1833 on: July 22, 2021, 01:10:18 AM »

No, you are not.

I wouldnít say that I canít stand her but Iím definitely on the fence as to whether or not I like her.  Thereís just something about her that bothers me.
ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1834 on: July 22, 2021, 01:17:45 AM »

I was one who said she should have given up and got on with her life long ago, I also was taken aback she got royal titles after for so long saying it wasn't that which she wanted. I'm very much on the fence about her, and to be honest, the National Day appearance just reinforces that - at times she looks a little, I don't know, smug? But time will tell.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1835 on: July 22, 2021, 01:41:47 AM »

Did Claire pass the kooky fashion torch to Delphine? I like that she knows who she is and she is an artist so that fits with the loud outfit. I am very impressed by this family for presenting a united front. I wonder how long all four siblings have actually known each other? Is Mathilde comforting a flood victim? How awful what people in the Benelux and Germany are dealing with.
Aubiette

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1836 on: July 22, 2021, 02:30:29 AM »

Lovely family.
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #1837 on: July 22, 2021, 03:33:24 AM »

Talking of Astrid, was blown away at the video in this tweet of her waiting for Delphine to catch up so they could talk and walk. Whatever else you say about Astrid she is a class act for this IMO, so long the closest to her parents I give her a lot of credit for this.

Agree 1000% about the main RF, they handle just tender, sad moments really well as they have genuine compassion and clearly aren't afraid of emotions at all, something really still rather new for many RFs.

I was taken aback by Astrid waiting for Delphine myself too.

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1838 on: July 22, 2021, 05:14:43 AM »

Who is Astrid?  The only royal Astrid I can think of is the elderly lady with the fantastically unique tiaras/aigrettes and this lady looks much younger.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 05:42:33 AM by Cordelia Fitzgerald » Logged
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1839 on: July 22, 2021, 06:26:01 AM »

[/

Who is Astrid?  The only royal Astrid I can think of is the elderly lady with the fantastically unique tiaras/aigrettes and this lady looks much younger.

King Phil's sister.
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1840 on: July 22, 2021, 06:37:08 AM »

No, you are not.
But it seems like we are an absolute minority  Thinking

I get unpleasant vibes from her, too. And sorry, that outfit is not only fugly as hell, it just cries lookerme. Only a true attention seeker would dress like that.  Nono
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1841 on: July 22, 2021, 08:05:29 AM »

No, you are not.

I wouldnít say that I canít stand her but Iím definitely on the fence as to whether or not I like her.  Thereís just something about her that bothers me.

Same here, I just can't warm to her even though I am sympathetic to the hell Albert put her through.
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #1842 on: July 22, 2021, 08:28:24 AM »

No, you are not.

I wouldnít say that I canít stand her but Iím definitely on the fence as to whether or not I like her.  Thereís just something about her that bothers me.

Same here, I just can't warm to her even though I am sympathetic to the hell Albert put her through.
Something's off.  It could just be bravado in light of the opposition to her recognition as a Princess. Her relationships with her siblings may very well be heartfelt.

Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1843 on: July 22, 2021, 08:31:09 AM »

No, you are not.

Same here, too; it's a very surprising situation.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1844 on: July 22, 2021, 09:01:34 AM »

Some better photos of the BRF (sans Lil) visiting a home for adults with learning disabilities in Ottognies and the National MS Centre in Maelsbroek. Both Til and Eleonore look really nice

Cool your jets, everyone
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: