Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Abdullah on The Daily Show  (Read 4343 times)
stephanyjml

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2010, 10:01:29 PM »

Jon Stewart loves discrediting Fox News, and I love watching him do it. My favourite is when he does segments on Glenn Beck.

Stephen Colbert is also having a rally - March to Keep Fear Alive.

KA said he watches TDS everyday, not sure if he was serious or not.

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2010, 03:59:45 PM »

Thinking I though JS was pretty well known in Europe and Latin America, too? Certainly he's had several Presidents and high profile officials on.

KA and QR tend to make more visits to the US than other royals any particular reason?
The King was there when the Israeli/Palestinian peace talks started and he usually tends to speak to the President about it when he is there. They are both usually there in September because it's the UN General Assembly and the Clinton Global Initiative as well as other events around this time of year. There tends to be alot of events/conferences/meetings in NYC that they attend.

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: