Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Silvia Sommerlath  (Read 110005 times)
Astrid

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2010, 09:59:39 PM »

I don't find any of them ugly, in fact I find them both good looking. But Madeleine has a style that makes her look tacky, while Victoria manages to look like a character, strong willed and successfull. Women used to look sweeter and softer in the days when Silvia was young, and it shows in her looks. Less responsability maybe. All one had to do is to find a factory owner or a king to take care of one.
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2010, 09:05:23 PM »

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2010, 09:15:37 PM »

beautiful photo of Silvia

(source - blog: http://www.sofiasroyalty.com/)

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 08, 2010, 09:44:26 PM »

If you photoshop a picture even Onslow Bucket would look pretty.
Silvia was a quite handsome woman.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2010, 04:38:58 AM »

I'm wiht Fairy, on this one...Mrs Joker should have left her face alone Snare
Mind you, Onslow does polish up pretty well...with a good horse wire brush and a whale corset Grin

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2010, 11:34:53 AM »

sorry to disagree,    Hug        but ol silvia is just not that attractive. she could have used some plastic surgery on her weddeing day instead of waiting until it was too late to save her. she has huge pockets of fat under her eyes at age 20 or so. she looks like a victim of too many swedish meatballs under her belt. it all shows in her face! Blahhhh!

and shes lyin of course bout that stuff of marrying a brick layer!   My ass!  i really hate fake people like that!

well, we will know for sure if she accepts snakegirl as her sons wife!!! works both ways, dont it???

The truth will eventually be revealed!
Astrid

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2010, 02:36:21 PM »

Laugh bounce Hey, we've got a common aquaintance! Good old Onslow, I miss him so since we don't get BBC anymore...
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2010, 02:46:52 PM »

danishorphan

Warned
Gigantic Member

Papua New Guinea Papua New Guinea

Lives to fill her hollow leg!

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2010, 05:52:36 PM »

sorry, u just cant convince me!! she is not attractive.....i do like her smile though....that makes her seem to be at least pleasant to be around....

The truth will eventually be revealed!
Tulip of Nonsense

Large Member

Monaco Monaco

Je chante donc je suis...

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2010, 04:13:48 PM »

I heard this true, real life story from a Swedish member of my extended family. (They were elected several times to work as a member of the Swedish Parliament Riksdagen.)
It happened sometime in the beginning of the 1990s, a couple of weeks before one of Queen Silvia birthdays (not an even one, but perhaps her 48th or 49th). The then Head of the Cabinet hence visited the Palace and asked Hennes Majestät what she would like for a present. Her wish was very modest: “An indoor swimming pool in the Palace” and nothing grander than that. The Head got absolutely furious (he naturally kept it to himself) and thought: “No way will I spend the taxpayer’s money on this! Forget about it!” So he went to the nearest department store and bought her some table cloths instead.  Wink

I’m sure my Yellow Rabbit would retain from comment again...  Whistle

"I was given a degree by a college of unbeautiful nonsense... And I have kissed a prince in a land where men grind their wheat in the sky..."
Melville Davisson Post
Lena
Banned
Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2010, 04:30:23 PM »

...and in the end she got her pool at her 50th...I am just not sure, if from officials or business men (maybe the Aje-Noppe-Christer gang making up for seducing Calle boy?  Whistle )
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2010, 05:43:52 PM »

Victory

Huge Member

Sweden Sweden

Born Ruler & Head of State! Who is MeDiana?

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2010, 06:31:17 PM »

Fantastic photos Miss W  Star Thank´s!

And about the pool, That's right, she got a swimming pool in 50 years presented by the government (the Swedish people=me:) It is placed outside/ inside the south wing at Drottningholms castle where the couple has their private residence.

Here you can actually spot the pool, it is a (grey) cover over it though, hope this is working to link:
http://kartor.eniro.se/m/Io38k Look "inside" the "bottom" wing, there it is.

A shame they did not take the pic in the summer, then we would see Silvia bubble around in there!

Love this one:

The photographer is Denise Grünstein, she is the one who has been taking the best shots of Silvia!

Wow, this one was new to me!
Banana

Silva AKA Carmen Miranda!  Champagne
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 07:08:33 PM by Victory » Logged
Holly Golightly

Gigantic Member

New Caledonia New Caledonia

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2010, 01:22:59 PM »

Young Vik is a cutie here!

I find that Silvia was a very nice-looking, fresh-faced young girl and a pity she felt such pressure/had such vanity that she couldn't age naturally  No
boneofcontention

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2010, 03:31:37 PM »

An unprepossessing young girl. That said, it is often a mouse like that that a man makes a bee-line for after he has had his share of long legged stunners with glossy lips and high heels. So many of them opt for the brunette with pearl earrings when it comes to settling down. Still, I can't believe that someone so simple and unadorned in her youth has ended up being so coiffed and manicured now. What happened?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: