Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CG & Silvia news  (Read 444217 times)
cecile

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1035 on: January 20, 2024, 04:13:04 PM »

He does not think his daughter is capable. Plus: I always sense such a coldness towards Dan. Dan is basically kept in the corner, instead of increasing his jobs, he has Sofia and CP doing them.

Kungahuset is also very bad at featuring Dan’s engagement while they’re very eager to promote CP & Sofia. And it’s not like those two work really hard they’re just plus one to some random engagement or get too much attention for tiny things.

I’ve lots of respect for Dan he’s one of the few consorts who never complained about how he was treated by the press during the dating years and his parents in law.
SvenskaSarah

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1036 on: January 20, 2024, 05:26:48 PM »

He does not think his daughter is capable. Plus: I always sense such a coldness towards Dan. Dan is basically kept in the corner, instead of increasing his jobs, he has Sofia and CP doing them.

Kungahuset is also very bad at featuring Dan’s engagement while they’re very eager to promote CP & Sofia. And it’s not like those two work really hard they’re just plus one to some random engagement or get too much attention for tiny things.

I’ve lots of respect for Dan he’s one of the few consorts who never complained about how he was treated by the press during the dating years and his parents in law.

It's also super rare thar CG and Daniel attend engagements when it's just the two of them, despite having similar causes. And I don't think there's ever been an engagement between Silvia and Daniel.

Vic and Dan's engagement announcement with CG and Silvia was so awkward and forced. There's a sweet photo of Dan and Silvia on Daniel's wedding day, but rather than it be a "sweet gesture from the consort to the future consort", I always interpret it as an apologetic "welcome to the fold, good luck you're going to need it".
Emac0914

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1037 on: January 20, 2024, 10:14:19 PM »

It's also super rare thar CG and Daniel attend engagements when it's just the two of them, despite having similar causes. And I don't think there's ever been an engagement between Silvia and Daniel.

Vic and Dan's engagement announcement with CG and Silvia was so awkward and forced. There's a sweet photo of Dan and Silvia on Daniel's wedding day, but rather than it be a "sweet gesture from the consort to the future consort", I always interpret it as an apologetic "welcome to the fold, good luck you're going to need it".

How sad this whole family is bcs of this man!  Silvia has been a lifetime of “putting up with him and putting on a good face”.  Victoria has been badly treated by him bcs of whole change of heir status.  CP again, puts on a good face and goes along with Daddy’s bad behavior.  And Madeline is shut out but enjoying life in Florida - Chris probably convinced her that whole situation wasn’t good for her and their kids and so not worth it. 
Lady Adelaide

Most Exalted Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1038 on: February 15, 2024, 09:48:33 PM »

CG and Silvia attended the opening of the "Crossroads: Sweden – Ukraine through 1000 Years" exhibition at the Swedish Army Museum

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1039 on: February 16, 2024, 01:05:38 AM »

I sometimes wonder if slyvia fell in love with being queen and not the grumy groom she was to marry... Secret

G Thinking

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
karma chamelion

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1040 on: February 16, 2024, 03:05:36 AM »

I sometimes wonder if slyvia fell in love with being queen and not the grumy groom she was to marry... Secret

G Thinking

I think in the beginning it was love and romance, being a queen was certainly part of it but not the main focus. When the honeymoon was over she stuck around because she loved being queen.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1041 on: February 16, 2024, 03:16:58 AM »

G Thinking

I think in the beginning it was love and romance, being a queen was certainly part of it but not the main focus. When the honeymoon was over she stuck around because she loved being queen.

thank you. G* answer.  Star

something had to hold for her to stick around grumpy Snare

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Emac0914

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1042 on: February 16, 2024, 11:19:18 PM »

Every time I see Silvia’s hair, I can’t help but wonder what her real hair would look like.  She has nice texture and it’s always styled very nicely for her.
ralf103

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1043 on: February 17, 2024, 01:27:41 AM »

I've seen her in more casual pics where its less styled.  TBH I always wonder if its a wig to always be so perfectly styled and lusciously thick.

AutumnOpal

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1044 on: February 17, 2024, 01:51:00 AM »

I've seen her in more casual pics where its less styled.  TBH I always wonder if its a wig to always be so perfectly styled and lusciously thick.

Yes I wouldn’t be surprised if this picture was a wig, and it’s a pretty good match and style.
I don’t think she’s wearing one in the 2/15 pictures with CG though.

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: