Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victoria - News & Events 2021  (Read 31671 times)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: July 17, 2021, 11:06:01 PM »

Two lucky people met Victoria this morning while playing padel tennis and Vic looks so good. Itís definitely an advantage to marry your personal trainer Blush

Photo is here: https://www.instagram.com...p1W/?utm_medium=copy_link

Good grief!  She looks FANTASTIC!!  I had been sitting on my couch talking myself out of walking my new exercise route this evening (it's hot! I'm tired! etc.) but seeing that has motivated me!  (I know that body isn't achieved just by 3 mile walks but it's sure not achieved by sitting on the couch either!)
Paulina

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: July 17, 2021, 11:50:06 PM »

Laughing
Go for that walk, Cornelia. I think Iíll take a nap.

I think that workout outfit is one of my favorites. Sporty Vic!
anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: July 18, 2021, 12:55:57 AM »

Cheers for walking!  Star
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: July 19, 2021, 01:39:26 PM »

I'm with you Cordelia.

I keep complaining about my covid 15 and unlike you I haven't done anything about it.

As for Vic, she has a stellar body I am prepared to mug someone for and yet she hides it under her "fashion" choices. That is just criminal in my opinon.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: July 19, 2021, 02:09:22 PM »

Two lucky people met Victoria this morning while playing padel tennis and Vic looks so good. Itís definitely an advantage to marry your personal trainer Blush

Photo is here: https://www.instagram.com...p1W/?utm_medium=copy_link

At first I thought it was a swimming pool or such behind them, but after a short on line search it seems to be a typical padle tennis court Smiley
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: July 19, 2021, 02:15:36 PM »

I'm with you Cordelia.

I keep complaining about my covid 15 and unlike you I haven't done anything about it.

As for Vic, she has a stellar body I am prepared to mug someone for and yet she hides it under her "fashion" choices. That is just criminal in my opinon.

So recognizable....

At first I seemed to be on the right way:
- doing a lunchwalk with colleagues (approx 1/2 hour; and approx 3 km) almost every workday
- small walks during the day, to and from public transport and all
- in the weekend often walks of approximately 20 km or more (less than 30 km).

The last one I predominantly did with some friends who like to walk. But due to various issues the frequency of these walks declined (and nowadays it is more once a month or 2 months ).

But eventually we could start with our amateur volleybal group again (based on the Dutch Corona rules). But yeah after this week it is the summer stop Wink

I see more and more people who have bought some equipment to work out in their home. From a simple fitness matt or ab apparatus to more extensive apparatus.
-
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: July 26, 2021, 11:37:47 AM »

Is Laura Ashley making a comeback? We still have some old bathroom curtains which would cut up perfectly if the fabric is going to be fashionable again...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: July 26, 2021, 02:07:43 PM »

Is Laura Ashley making a comeback? We still have some old bathroom curtains which would cut up perfectly if the fabric is going to be fashionable again...

Fairy I just noticed your footer. Marian Keyes pinched that line from Australian cartoonist Kaz Cooke, who wrote it for her character Hermione in the early 1990s!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: