Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Photos  (Read 217852 times)
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #930 on: February 06, 2017, 05:48:33 PM »

Mathilde of Saxony looked like Truman Capote!  Yikes Crap
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #931 on: February 06, 2017, 06:19:56 PM »

Mathilde of Saxony looked like Truman Capote!  Yikes Crap

LOL....that's true  Crap poore thing, especially in those times when a woman's marriageability depended on beauty, money, and connections.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #932 on: February 06, 2017, 07:58:11 PM »

Mathilde of Saxony looked like Truman Capote!  Yikes Crap

LOL....that's true  Crap poore thing, especially in those times when a woman's marriageability depended on beauty, money, and connections.
By Jovis, I had to google a pic of Capote and boy aren't you spot on. He looks like her love child....

@PeDe: Poor Mathilde really had a tough time. During her era, money, pedigree and connections ranked way above the beauty requirements for a suitable bride, so to be rejected twice must have been terrible. Esp. considering that there was absolutely nothing else she could have done with her life but marry and have a family.
A lot of brides were tragically lacking in the looks department, but made up for it by being spunky and witty.
So Mathilde must have been lacking that too, or perhaps never had the chance to show her personality?

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: