Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Martha Louise  (Read 217879 times)
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1080 on: November 28, 2019, 11:36:30 PM »

Yeah, he and Meg can swap stories about how anyone that doesn’t love them is racist and high five each other on finding such stupid royals to care about them

I have the feeling that they would hate each other on sight. Too similar and they both need the spotlight.

But maybe they could give each other tips about how to best grift people.

Whatever, I really hope that ML soon sees the light of sanity again.

I'd LOVE to see this happen. There wouldn't be enough popcorn in the whole world to suffice!

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1081 on: November 30, 2019, 01:59:58 PM »

anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1082 on: November 30, 2019, 03:28:49 PM »

Wow, why doesn’t he just come out and say it:  “I am using this woman for her title and connections”?

They both make me sick.  Star For you, LA
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1083 on: November 30, 2019, 05:37:56 PM »

I'm sure he srf has tried to "guide" and "help" ML and her boyfriend but I have my doubts about the efficiency of their help.

You can only help, who want to be helped.
That's true!

Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1084 on: November 30, 2019, 11:03:57 PM »

Wow, why doesn’t he just come out and say it:  “I am using this woman for her title and connections”?

Still, he has to have some qualities, otherwise I don't think that ML would be together with him. And no, I'm not talking about his spiritual inner self.
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1085 on: December 01, 2019, 08:14:29 AM »

Still, he has to have some qualities, otherwise I don't think that ML would be together with him. And no, I'm not talking about his spiritual inner self.

Less spiritual inner self more thunder between his thighs.
periwinkle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1086 on: December 01, 2019, 05:45:11 PM »

I think he is a sociopath and he found a perfect victim. She seems rudderless and with an understandable need to connect. I know she gets criticized for growing up with privilege and being such a complainer but it does make you wonder if her sensitivity was never balanced with needing to learn to work and be of use in society. Her younger brother got the attention and the lifetime job whether he liked it or not. Did they help the princess learn skills to make her be able to live a good life outside of the royal family? I am wondering that they didn't do this not intentionally of course but as a result of a lack of focus or thinking Cousin Fred or Felipe or some nice Norwegian businessman would marry her and take her off their hands and give her a structured life where she could be a harmless dingbat?
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1087 on: December 01, 2019, 05:51:58 PM »

I think he is a sociopath and he found a perfect victim. She seems rudderless and with an understandable need to connect. I know she gets criticized for growing up with privilege and being such a complainer but it does make you wonder if her sensitivity was never balanced with needing to learn to work and be of use in society. Her younger brother got the attention and the lifetime job whether he liked it or not. Did they help the princess learn skills to make her be able to live a good life outside of the royal family? I am wondering that they didn't do this not intentionally of course but as a result of a lack of focus or thinking Cousin Fred or Felipe or some nice Norwegian businessman would marry her and take her off their hands and give her a structured life where she could be a harmless dingbat?

Often women (and men of course) will come into their own once they've children themselves. It's a pity it's not the same with ML. She seems to me like a big child, who doesn't want to grow up. Very much like Fred of Denmark.
periwinkle

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1088 on: December 01, 2019, 05:56:28 PM »

I fear she didn't get the tools she needed to be strong be herself but also be able to fend off idiots like Derek. I mean ML slept with a married man for a while. Like hello someone get this chick clued in and grounded I mean really.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1089 on: December 01, 2019, 06:02:52 PM »

I fear she didn't get the tools she needed to be strong be herself but also be able to fend off idiots like Derek. I mean ML slept with a married man for a while. Like hello someone get this chick clued in and grounded I mean really.

I think this is too late for it now.
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1090 on: December 01, 2019, 08:07:28 PM »

I think this is too late for it now.

I agree. Also, grounded people tend to get less attention.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1091 on: December 09, 2019, 12:45:58 PM »

ML gave an interview about her book to Swedish newspaper Dagens Nyheter: https://www.dn.se/livssti...ingen-ratt-att-ma-daligt/

The article is behind a paywall for now, but Svensk Damtidning had a few quotes:

Princess Märtha Louise: I had no right to feel bad

Growing up, Princess Märtha Louise often cried against a horse - because she did not live up to expectations. The stress and pressure of the royal duties tormented her.

Although, in her own words, she was "Princess in the world's best country", she did not feel well.

- I had everything. I had no right to feel bad, she says in an interview with Dagens Nyheter.

- My reality was not like my friends' reality. There was much more pressure, much more being with adults, much more involved in different things.

Märtha Louise sometimes suspected that there was something wrong with her because she often did not cope with the social situations that her role meant, and she very much doubted herself. She also suffered from the large press coverage and also in school, not being able to blend in like normal children. In the book she states that she "compensated by being normal, super kind and sacrificing".

- I completely wiped myself out in my teens, just tried to be like everyone else until I lost myself.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1092 on: December 09, 2019, 01:11:58 PM »

IMO partly glamour shots... and what about this pose:

Pages: 1 ... 71 72 [73]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: