Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Norwegian Royal News  (Read 579186 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2760 on: May 17, 2019, 04:12:31 PM »

what breed are those dogs ?

Labrodoodle (or something like that, labrador crossed with a poodle)
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2761 on: May 17, 2019, 05:32:42 PM »

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2762 on: May 17, 2019, 05:57:14 PM »

IceQueen

Baby Member

Norway Norway

Ignore
« Reply #2763 on: May 17, 2019, 10:10:41 PM »

I loove National Day. Even though I had to work this year, I kept tabs on the parade in Oslo Smiley

Seeing these pictures, two things come to mind;
1: Ingrid Alexandra is a stunner
2: Sverre Magnus really looks like both King Harald and King Olav!! It's those cheeks 
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2764 on: May 18, 2019, 12:03:19 AM »

IA is really beautiful.
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2765 on: May 29, 2019, 04:43:00 PM »

Father and son paid a visit to the research vessel "Crown Prince Haakon" in Oslo this morning

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2766 on: June 12, 2019, 09:48:59 PM »

The president of South Korea is on a two-day state visit to Norway

Sonja couldn't attend the welcome ceremony because of an infection in her foot (and honestly Harald doesn't look like the picture of health either Sad)

Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2767 on: June 12, 2019, 11:07:13 PM »

Harald is (lately) looking very fragile.
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2768 on: June 14, 2019, 10:00:09 AM »

So no relaxing for king Harald it seems, the working members of the NRF are turning out to be three People well in to their 80-s with serveral ailments and Haakon. When Mette Marit made that interview I expexted working as much as possible ment more than one event a month. I mean if she cant turn up for 20 minutes for the arrival ceremony and have dinner in the evening her health must be Worse than they made It seem, or she just cant be bothered.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Iceland Iceland

Lit Hammer in Training

Ignore
« Reply #2769 on: June 14, 2019, 10:15:16 AM »

So no relaxing for king Harald it seems, the working members of the NRF are turning out to be three People well in to their 80-s with serveral ailments and Haakon. When Mette Marit made that interview I expexted working as much as possible ment more than one event a month. I mean if she cant turn up for 20 minutes for the arrival ceremony and have dinner in the evening her health must be Worse than they made It seem, or she just cant be bothered.

It would be a good time for ML to put down her chakras and give her parents and brother a bit more support.

Throw the Lit🔥🔨 hammer down and say no. You came to Earth to be a leader of legacy.
YOU ARE A GIANT.! Break the matrix! Join The Shaman School its growing and so are you.
Yvonne

Small Member

Ethiopia Ethiopia

Ignore
« Reply #2770 on: June 14, 2019, 10:21:25 AM »

IA is really gorgeous. she also seems rather sweet and intelligent.

Harald does look ill, I hope he still has a lot of years ahead of him. I don't see Haakon being ready to be king, especially with his wife by his side. who I can't stand at all.

It would be a good time for ML to put down her chakras and give her parents and brother a bit more support.

her keeping the title because she apparently wants to be part of the family seems to be just that - wanting the perks of being a royal princess, not the actual work she should do to help and support her family. what a shallow person, I can't believe I used to like her.
Eve

Small Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #2771 on: June 14, 2019, 10:31:18 AM »

I have to say that I am very dissapointed in Märtha Louise -- when I last checked, she's still Princess Märtha Louise of Norway and won't hesitate to use her title to promote her tour but when its really time to represent Norway during the state visit, then she's conspicuously absent. She knows perfectly well her mother is ill and could not attend. No idea where Mette Marit was but she was also MIA. The King looks so frail that its a wonder he can stand. But obviously Märtha Louise just no longer cares about what happens with the NRF  Thumb down
Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2772 on: June 14, 2019, 01:13:56 PM »

MM shows up to the events that are of personal interest to her, like the literature train, or the football match last week. Anything else she can't be bothered with.

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2773 on: June 14, 2019, 08:24:20 PM »

Gala dinner (Harald, Haakon and Astrid attending)

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2774 on: June 25, 2019, 06:03:48 PM »

IMO if she was that sick they would be the first to communicate it (she announced a pregnancy at eight weeks to get out of work, remember?). There is ML there who could step in, she does a lovely job, is widely liked and comes across really nice. She could help out her brother ... MM -sick nor not- will not change. Even when she was healthy, she had her annual flu for months not bothering. Now she always has the benefit ot the doubt.
Pages: 1 ... 183 184 [185] 186   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: