Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 197   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Norwegian Royal News  (Read 669763 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2775 on: June 25, 2019, 07:57:57 PM »

So no relaxing for king Harald it seems, the working members of the NRF are turning out to be three People well in to their 80-s with serveral ailments and Haakon. When Mette Marit made that interview I expexted working as much as possible ment more than one event a month. I mean if she cant turn up for 20 minutes for the arrival ceremony and have dinner in the evening her health must be Worse than they made It seem, or she just cant be bothered.

IMO if she was that sick they would be the first to communicate it (she announced a pregnancy at eight weeks to get out of work, remember?). There is ML there who could step in, she does a lovely job, is widely liked and comes across really nice. She could help out her brother ... MM -sick nor not- will not change. Even when she was healthy, she had her annual flu for months not bothering. Now she always has the benefit ot the doubt.

ML has to heal the world with her Shaman. That's work enough. Don't know on what moon they're currently residing.
Grand Duchess Zenobia

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2776 on: June 25, 2019, 08:32:46 PM »

ML has to heal the world with her Shaman. That's work enough. Don't know on what moon they're currently residing.
[/quote]

Well maybe they could heal first MM... That would give them some credibility .....
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2777 on: June 28, 2019, 10:31:32 PM »

Haakon and Sverre went to FIFA Women's World Cup 2019 France match between Norway and England in Le Havre

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2778 on: August 20, 2019, 04:04:20 PM »

Shaman and ML are back in Norway, and took a boat trip with the rest of her family

genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2779 on: August 20, 2019, 04:37:45 PM »

Man, I wouldn't want to be on a boat with those two even if you paid me...family or not.

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #2780 on: August 20, 2019, 05:19:38 PM »

Man, I wouldn't want to be on a boat with those two even if you paid me...family or not.

I would. And then Id come here afterwards to tell about all the nonsense Id just witnessed.

ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2781 on: August 20, 2019, 05:27:55 PM »

I would....so I could push him off! But hey as he's the second coming I'm sure he can walk on water  Wink
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2782 on: August 20, 2019, 10:18:19 PM »

I would. And then Id come here afterwards to tell about all the nonsense Id just witnessed.

This liaison is so entertaining. No filmmaker or author could've come up with this.

I usually find the Norwegian royals kind of boring (nothing against Harald and Sonja, but they hardly ever amount for any real dishing), but ML is making all up for this.

Hopefully the Shaman won't leave us here for a long time.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2783 on: August 20, 2019, 10:30:45 PM »

The thing about the Norwegian RF, they are so open minded, their brains have fallen out

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2784 on: August 20, 2019, 10:45:34 PM »

I truly wonder when we'll see him the first time at an engagement with the RF  Snare 

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2785 on: August 21, 2019, 03:20:44 AM »

The thing about the Norwegian RF, they are so open minded, their brains have fallen out

Damage from grifteritis.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2786 on: August 21, 2019, 07:24:46 AM »

Damage from grifteritis.

Star for FC and AB.

Haakon and Martha really don't seem this bright. Though Haakon was better a few years ago. He definitely changed for the worse.

Let's just hope that the grifteritis skips a generation.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2787 on: August 21, 2019, 10:20:14 AM »

Shaman and ML are back in Norway, and took a boat trip with the rest of her family

Maybe I have never been in love enough, or I really do not like that exaggerated sticky thing. I tend to give the shaman, glue or a belt as a gift. Then he can certainly keep ML close.
scarlett123

Baby Member

Philippines Philippines

Ignore
« Reply #2788 on: August 22, 2019, 12:40:33 PM »

Wow, I guess he has been accepted by the Royal Family. He left comments on Mette-Marit's Instagram post and she follows him on IG. A little surprised by this! He seems to care more about posing for paparazzi photos and using his royal connections to become famous. Shame.
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2789 on: August 22, 2019, 02:05:58 PM »

I hope they dont make Ingrid Alexandras confirmation next weekend his debut at official events i Norway, it would overshaddow the whole ceremony No
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 197   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: