Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 197   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Norwegian Royal News  (Read 669765 times)
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #2790 on: August 22, 2019, 02:56:39 PM »

I hope they dont make Ingrid Alexandras confirmation next weekend his debut at official events i Norway, it would overshaddow the whole ceremony No

You betcha it’s gonna happen.  Crazy Märtha Louise sure knows how to pick them.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2791 on: August 22, 2019, 06:00:56 PM »

I hope they dont make Ingrid Alexandras confirmation next weekend his debut at official events i Norway, it would overshaddow the whole ceremony No

I'm with you.

It's bad, if you've a family member/close relative or friend of a family member, you've to invite simply, because it's expected.

I know the children of Haakon and ML are already older and past the tantrum age, but maybe for this occasion they could kind of freak out? Spiteful

genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2792 on: August 31, 2019, 04:37:18 PM »

I'm with you.

It's bad, if you've a family member/close relative or friend of a family member, you've to invite simply, because it's expected.

I know the children of Haakon and ML are already older and past the tantrum age, but maybe for this occasion they could kind of freak out? Spiteful

I know the feeling (says the person who would marry out of state just so my aunt and uncle wouldn't show and I like my relatives in the other state better... Whistle ), hopefully the Shamen won't make his debut at IA's christening, because it should be about IA and not a networking event for the Shamen...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2793 on: August 31, 2019, 04:48:27 PM »

Shaman said on instagram he's back in the US at the moment to finalize his book. He loves Ingrid and is sorry he could not be there with "the fams" ( Roll Eyes), but will see them later.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #2794 on: August 31, 2019, 04:56:54 PM »

Shaman said on instagram he's back in the US at the moment to finalize his book. He loves Ingrid and is sorry he could not be there with "the fams" ( Roll Eyes), but will see them later.
One thing is sure, we didn't miss him and I suspect that, apart from ML, the rest of the norwegian royal family didn't miss him either.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2795 on: August 31, 2019, 05:00:20 PM »

Oh, how sad. I'm sure IA is crying loudly about the fact that he couldn't attend.

Laugh bounce
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2796 on: August 31, 2019, 05:00:52 PM »

One thing is sure, we didn't miss him and I suspect that, apart from ML, the rest of the norwegian royal family didn't miss him either.

I think it's good he had the decency to stay away. Had he shown up, the confirmation would have been all about him.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #2797 on: August 31, 2019, 05:03:47 PM »

Oh, how sad. I'm sure IA is crying loudly about the fact that he couldn't attend.

Laugh bounce

No wonder I'm hearing crying here...   Laughing

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
periwinkle

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2798 on: August 31, 2019, 05:04:35 PM »

So what is Mary's excuse? Oh yeah she loves the limelight and has to remind people she's a royal.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #2799 on: August 31, 2019, 05:09:05 PM »

So what is Mary's excuse? Oh yeah she loves the limelight and has to remind people she's a royal.

I'm already dreading Estelle's confirmation. Mary is one of her godparents. Nerves

Here is she was luckily only the plus one of her husband. I don't mind Fred taking Christian with him. He needs more practise in (royal) events anyway and is a future King, but as Leti and Daniel stayed home, Mary should've followed the lead and done the same.
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2800 on: August 31, 2019, 05:10:29 PM »

Oh dear she might wear a hat with a neon sign pointing to her head that says "here I am"!!
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #2801 on: August 31, 2019, 05:15:44 PM »

I think it's good he had the decency to stay away. Had he shown up, the confirmation would have been all about him.
ITA

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2802 on: August 31, 2019, 06:44:11 PM »

Maybe it wasn't his choice Lolipop He received the "marching orders" from the court and is saving his face to justify not being invited or wanted near Ingrid's moment.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2803 on: August 31, 2019, 06:49:58 PM »

Maybe it wasn't his choice Lolipop He received the "marching orders" from the court and is saving his face to justify not being invited or wanted near Ingrid's moment.

This. There is no way that publicity worshipping fame-monster would willingly give up a chance to hog the spotlight.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2804 on: September 03, 2019, 04:42:14 PM »

Newspapers write that Marius' girlfriend was also at Alexandra's confirmation

For the first time, Marius Borg Høiby's girlfriend, Juliane Snekkestad, took part in an official royal celebration at Princess Ingrid Alexandra's confirmation. Last year, it emerged that Marius Borg Høiby, 22, had got a new girlfriend with Norwegian top model Juliane Snekkestad. Since then, the two young people have stayed together and bought housing together in Norway.

The relationship is now so serious that Juliane was among the guests at Princess Ingrid Alexandra's confirmation at Oslo Castle on Saturday.

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 197   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: