Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Norwegian Royal News  (Read 665142 times)
periwinkle

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2910 on: August 05, 2020, 09:51:27 PM »

They look happy and close and I'm glad that Martha's girls are still in Norway with their mom's family. It looks like Haakon is carrying those LL Bean bags.
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2911 on: August 05, 2020, 11:30:21 PM »

Those pictures are adorable. I love Sonja. But I feel kind of creepy since it's clear no one had any idea cameras were nearby. It feels intrusive, though the images are innocuous. Just warm greetings all around. I don't know how anyone in that position gets used to being filmed all the time.
ConnieBrooks

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2912 on: August 06, 2020, 12:08:32 AM »

They look so happy! It's a joy to see them. I hope they have a wonderful time together.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2913 on: August 06, 2020, 08:42:00 AM »

They, the pictures, indeed show a loving family. 
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2914 on: August 06, 2020, 08:42:18 AM »

Those pictures are adorable. I love Sonja. But I feel kind of creepy since it's clear no one had any idea cameras were nearby. It feels intrusive, though the images are innocuous. Just warm greetings all around. I don't know how anyone in that position gets used to being filmed all the time.

Star I agree, I realised that the photos must have been taken at some distance and, yes, it does feel intrusive.  Sad
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2915 on: August 06, 2020, 09:00:19 AM »

I think the photos are from Sonjas birthday july 4th? There are photographers at Maagerøy every year for her birthday so i dont think they are totally supprised as Se og hør har photos every year. Mostly they are left alone the rest of the summer, atleast we dont see any photos.

Se og hør also have photos om Mærtha moving out from her summerhouse Bloksbjerg, which was recently sold, that felt more intrusive as she looked sad and the photos were accompanied with a heading that she was moving away from memories og Ari and Grandpa...
Gemsheal

Small Member

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #2916 on: August 06, 2020, 01:28:15 PM »

Sonja welcomed her kids and grandkids to their summer residence in Mågerø

I don't like Maud's dress.  It makes her look like somebody's maiden aunt.  I think she has a vintage taste, which is great, but you have to be selective. 

Loved seeing the affection between the young cousins though. 

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2917 on: August 06, 2020, 01:42:42 PM »

I don't like Maud's dress.  It makes her look like somebody's maiden aunt.  I think she has a vintage taste, which is great, but you have to be selective. 

Loved seeing the affection between the young cousins though. 

I understand, but I guess it is Maud's style. She also looks so very pale most of the time.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2918 on: August 06, 2020, 02:53:01 PM »

LOL...
The sequence makes it seem as if Ingrid A. bypassed Granny Sonja to hug her Cousin-friend instead?.. it is not what happens I know… but doesn't Sonja look a tad ahem left surprised??

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
LadyBunion

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2919 on: August 06, 2020, 03:33:31 PM »

I suspect the pictures are not in order. The surprise on sonja's face is feigned - she is saying "haven't you grown" to SM or something granny-like phrase
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2920 on: August 06, 2020, 03:48:57 PM »

I think the photos are from Sonjas birthday july 4th? There are photographers at Maagerøy every year for her birthday so i dont think they are totally supprised as Se og hør har photos every year. Mostly they are left alone the rest of the summer, atleast we dont see any photos.

Se og hør also have photos om Mærtha moving out from her summerhouse Bloksbjerg, which was recently sold, that felt more intrusive as she looked sad and the photos were accompanied with a heading that she was moving away from memories og Ari and Grandpa...

Ah, that helps. Thank you. Makes sense and like a logical agreement with the press.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2921 on: August 06, 2020, 05:21:34 PM »

I like her style ... she is not main-stream and looks really nice :-). They seem to be a very close knit family, considering the recent shamane stories it is very good that these girls have some levelled adults in their lives.
oldfriends

Baby Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #2922 on: August 08, 2020, 01:52:23 AM »

The family seems so down to earth - delight in seeing each other - IE's concern for Maud - Haakon carrying bags - just like any Dad/husband - a pleasure to see...!  Tak!
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2923 on: August 08, 2020, 04:21:20 AM »

Norwegians Norwegian best at their summer hyttas.
fruela

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2924 on: August 09, 2020, 01:40:29 PM »

Nice pictures. We still can't hug or kiss family and friends here. Not even shake hands. Sigh
Pages: 1 ... 193 194 [195] 196   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: