Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Norwegian Royal News  (Read 770284 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3075 on: September 20, 2021, 02:30:43 PM »

I don’t know MM’s height but it’s my understanding that neither Victoria or Daniel are particularly tall.

I had the same understanding
Kemenate

Small Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3076 on: September 20, 2021, 03:28:48 PM »

I am unsure about her real height. When i met her she was about my height which is 5'9. ...but she is also a really bad posture and is slouching lot.

What is the story behind you meeting her?  I'd be interested to hear how/why and what she was like!  (If you've already posted that before I joined the board, I won't be offended if you just direct me to the thread!)

That was a long time ago, when she was at the aids conference in Vienna. I saw her at the Hotel Sacher where she stayed.  She was friendly and greeted everyone but that was  it, she was so unsure and uncharismatic and plain, she is lucky that she is photogenic . I dont know what Haakon saw in her.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #3077 on: September 20, 2021, 04:12:17 PM »

I feel she’s side-eyes and judged lazy still, because she has never been a hard worker. It has been the absolute minimal work effort from her side, with the addition of lots of excuses but also lots of holidays and time off.

Obviously she’s not going to step up now which is understandable. But her legacy will be marked by her laziness, severe illness or not.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3078 on: September 20, 2021, 04:33:38 PM »

I feel she’s side-eyes and judged lazy still, because she has never been a hard worker. It has been the absolute minimal work effort from her side, with the addition of lots of excuses but also lots of holidays and time off.

Obviously she’s not going to step up now which is understandable. But her legacy will be marked by her laziness, severe illness or not.

ITA - plus: If she was in any way keen on working, she would -especially during the Corona time, set up something which would not require her personal presence. But she is doing NOTHING. But she has plenty of time to show up in Vienna for coffee (environment?), in New York for parties and shopping ... so nope. I believe that she is sick, but I don't believe she is so much affected that she cannot work at all (what she is practially doing now).
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3079 on: September 20, 2021, 04:38:53 PM »

I am unsure about her real height. When i met her she was about my height which is 5'9. ...but she is also a really bad posture and is slouching lot.

What is the story behind you meeting her?  I'd be interested to hear how/why and what she was like!  (If you've already posted that before I joined the board, I won't be offended if you just direct me to the thread!)

That was a long time ago, when she was at the aids conference in Vienna. I saw her at the Hotel Sacher where she stayed.  She was friendly and greeted everyone but that was  it, she was so unsure and uncharismatic and plain, she is lucky that she is photogenic . I dont know what Haakon saw in her.

Apart from the obvious.... maybe someone who would be happy to be in second place and more “normal” than his sister.... I don’t get the feeling that the Norway RF is big on protocol or flashy occasions
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3080 on: September 23, 2021, 06:33:39 PM »

Dutch state visit to Norway

https://www.royal-house.n.../23/state-visit-to-norway

His Majesty King Willem-Alexander and Her Majesty Queen Máxima will pay a state visit to Norway at the invitation of His Majesty King Harald V from Tuesday 9 to Thursday 11 November 2021. Their Majesties will travel to Oslo and Trondheim.

The state visit affirms the outstanding relations between Norway and the Netherlands. The main themes of the visit will be bilateral and international cooperation, climate change, the energy transition and sustainability
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3081 on: September 24, 2021, 12:46:51 AM »

State visit = state dinner = tiaras, right?
Lady Liebe

Gigantic Member

Provence Amaryllis

Ignore
« Reply #3082 on: September 24, 2021, 01:27:34 AM »

State visit = state dinner = tiaras, right?

I fervently hope so!

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.       Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3083 on: September 25, 2021, 10:02:12 AM »

Norway "officially opens" after covid today at 16.00 when most restrictions including "the meter" is abolished. So I guess the state visit will be as normal with a state dinner, though November is the dreariest time possible to have a state visit in Norway.

Hopefully there will now also be a galadinner for the newly elected Stortinget as well in october .
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3084 on: October 13, 2021, 07:10:15 AM »

PM Erna Solberg submitted her government's resignation application to Harald at an extraordinary Council of State at the Royal Palace yesterday. Haakon was present as well

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3085 on: October 14, 2021, 12:52:58 AM »

Everyone looks quite relaxed and even happy, so is this just a routine occurrence in Norway?  When I read the text before looking at the picture, the resignation of a government sounded like quite a heavy event!
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3086 on: October 14, 2021, 09:37:43 AM »

Yesterday a danish citizen living in Norway shot and killed 5 and injured 2 with a bow and arrow in Kongsberg.
The King has on behalf of the royal family sent a message to the Mayor of Kongsberg

Vi er forferdet over de tragiske hendelsene på Kongsberg i går kveld.

Vi føler med de pårørende og skadde i sorgen og fortvilelsen. Og vi tenker på alle berørte i Kongsberg som har opplevd at deres trygge nærmiljø plutselig ble et farlig sted.

Det ryster oss alle når grufulle ting skjer nær oss, når man minst venter det, midt i hverdagslivet på åpen gate.

Norge er et lite land. Når Kongsberg nå er rammet så hardt som samfunn, står resten av nasjonen sammen med dere.

Vi sender varme tanker til alle som nå går en vanskelig tid i møte og alle som har krevende arbeidsoppgaver foran seg.

Det er vårt håp at tryggheten vil bli gjenopprettet så ikke frykten får feste.

Today was supposed to be a happy day with a change og government at the palace square after a state council, we will see how they handle it now...

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3087 on: October 16, 2021, 09:59:47 AM »

Council of State with the new government

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3088 on: October 16, 2021, 10:09:56 PM »

Yesterday a danish citizen living in Norway shot and killed 5 and injured 2 with a bow and arrow in Kongsberg.
The King has on behalf of the royal family sent a message to the Mayor of Kongsberg

Vi er forferdet over de tragiske hendelsene på Kongsberg i går kveld.

Vi føler med de pårørende og skadde i sorgen og fortvilelsen. Og vi tenker på alle berørte i Kongsberg som har opplevd at deres trygge nærmiljø plutselig ble et farlig sted.

Det ryster oss alle når grufulle ting skjer nær oss, når man minst venter det, midt i hverdagslivet på åpen gate.

Norge er et lite land. Når Kongsberg nå er rammet så hardt som samfunn, står resten av nasjonen sammen med dere.

Vi sender varme tanker til alle som nå går en vanskelig tid i møte og alle som har krevende arbeidsoppgaver foran seg.

Det er vårt håp at tryggheten vil bli gjenopprettet så ikke frykten får feste.

Today was supposed to be a happy day with a change og government at the palace square after a state council, we will see how they handle it now...

Oh dear, I heard this in the news. The poor families and victims. Hug
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3089 on: October 20, 2021, 05:45:37 PM »

Harald and Haakon attended the opening of the Sami Parliament in Karasjok

Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: