Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greek Royal Family: Past, Present and Future  (Read 44213 times)
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: November 17, 2020, 09:54:39 AM »

I thank both of you!
I don't know many things about royal families, not even greek royal family, and I'm happy to contribute whenever I can!  Smiley

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #151 on: November 18, 2020, 11:57:59 AM »

Genetics is an ugly argument that is a little too close to Final Solution nonsense. The history of the world is one of movement and immigration. Constantine surely is Greek. Is there any word on him or are they just at their house all the time since he is older and having health issues?

ITA.

I will also say that culture plays a big part in who you are and in no way or shape instead Constantine or the children Danish. Certainly their mother is but she clearly brought up her children aligned with her husbandís cultural background and it shows. They have Danish ancestry obviously but they arenít Danish.

Itís a bit like people calling Charles a German because he speaks German in Germany.
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: November 30, 2020, 12:10:49 AM »

King George I of Greece and Tsar Ferdinand of Bulgaria at Saloniki     
http://www.alamy.com/stoc...at-saloniki-55058300.html
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: