Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: fugly dresses  (Read 14968 times)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: July 06, 2022, 02:33:02 PM »

Why, Princi???   Dead  Dead  Dead

I used to date someone who told me that when he was a freshman in college, the guys on his dorm floor would sing the Tom Petty song "Free Falling" but change the lyrics, in that oh-so-clever teenage boy way, to "Free Balling" and that's why he couldn't listen to that song any more  Laugh bounce

And that song, with those lyrics, is going to be in my head now!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: July 06, 2022, 04:00:19 PM »

Why, Princi???   Dead  Dead  Dead

I used to date someone who told me that when he was a freshman in college, the guys on his dorm floor would sing the Tom Petty song "Free Falling" but change the lyrics, in that oh-so-clever teenage boy way, to "Free Balling" and that's why he couldn't listen to that song any more  Laugh bounce

And that song, with those lyrics, is going to be in my head now!

Just having fun Wink Smiley

I grew up in a mainly male environment, I also had a few (side) jobs with mostly male colleagues. As a result, I seem to have quite a cruder, masculine, sexual sense of humor. Or at least I can deal with it more easily. Another side effect is not knowing my own strength every now and then. My boyfriend, but also before men have remarked that I can do quite well if I want to give them a teasing tap/punch. Sometimes even really painful.
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: July 06, 2022, 07:40:53 PM »

Good Lord! Certainly that wedding was Exhibit A in an argument that all the money in the world can't buy one taste.  She wore that dress into church? 

And hey, I was my friend's ``best woman'' when he got married. But that didn't mean I had to dress like a man -- or like one of the bridesmaids-- after all. So i see the ``brideshuman'' outfit as just an unpraised middle finger and convention.   What a cringe-worthy wedding!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: