Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 49   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Alexandra, Countess of Fredensbourg  (Read 233510 times)
Ksenija

Medium Member

Latvia Latvia

Ignore
« Reply #660 on: January 09, 2016, 09:27:22 PM »

Ksenija, congratulations on your pregnancy!! Smiley I wish you and your little family all the best!

I agree that someone with Chris' qualities might be really good for Alex but for all we know, she may not be turned on by an alpha animal like him. I hope she finds someone stable with a good heart.
Thanks  Hug Star Can't Alex just leave Denmark and try to find someone abroad ? Crazy
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #661 on: January 09, 2016, 10:52:04 PM »

Ksenija, congratulations on your pregnancy!! Smiley I wish you and your little family all the best!

I agree that someone with Chris' qualities might be really good for Alex but for all we know, she may not be turned on by an alpha animal like him. I hope she finds someone stable with a good heart.
Thanks  Hug Star Can't Alex just leave Denmark and try to find someone abroad ? Crazy

Well, but it's her home, and her children are there. 
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #662 on: January 10, 2016, 09:05:47 PM »

Plus she gets her income from the Danish taxpayers.
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #663 on: January 10, 2016, 11:57:29 PM »

I can see Alex eventually moving to Turkey where its warm. I know her parents moved from Hong Kong to Denmark and then Austria (and her father passed away). Do her sisters still live in Hong Kong? You never see her family around...
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #664 on: January 12, 2016, 05:24:33 PM »

Tinika, here's a very well deserved  Star

I was once in a long term relationship with a man 30 years my senior and my best friend is currently in a relationship with a man 24 years her senior. Mr Harley is 8 years older than me and while that's more socially acceptable, age never mattered in any of my relationships. At long as both parties are consenting adults, who cares?

Or, at least, noone SHOULD care. I don't know about all you other people with, apparently, age appropriate relationships but personally, I never fell in love with the age of my boyfriends. I fell for their personalities. And I don't think that's wrong. If you want the same things and bring out the best in each other, then other people have no business judging your love life.

If we look solely on royal relationships, there's Albert and Charlene who seem a solid couple with an age difference and the Derfs and H&MM who are both "age appropriate" and dysfunctional couples. Age is not important, compatability is.

End of rant!
Star Star Star Harley,I am currently expecting a child from a man who is 25 years my senior.So what ?His age never mattered to me because I fell in love with HIM not with his age Roll Eyes I think that Alex just needs to find a family man like Chris(Madeleine's husband) who will do anything to support her and her 2 sons  Smiley

Congratulations!!!!!!  Banana
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #665 on: February 28, 2016, 04:38:23 PM »

Found this blog with pictures of Alexandra I've never seen before:
http://ready4royalty.tumb...day-alexandra-countess-of

Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #666 on: April 09, 2016, 02:26:47 PM »

Alexandra ready for new life after divorce: Investing in an independent career in business
The company 'Countess Alexandra' was activated in the CVR register.
http://www.bt.dk/substans...en-selvstaendig-karriere-

Apparently it's registered as a PR and Communications company.
It's time she earned  her keep now that her kids are older. Grin

boneofcontention

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #667 on: April 09, 2016, 05:52:40 PM »

Alex will never leave Denmark for the same reason that Fergie will never leave the topic of Andrew alone. Their ties and connections make them a somebody. Imagine living low key somewhere else instead of having the frisson that people are pausing in their conversation and turning in your direction when you enter a roomin Copenhagen - "There is Princess/ Countess Alex..." She would not be that big a deal anywhere else. The deference and attention accruing from being a somebody can be addictive and hard to relinquish in order to live as an ex-pat.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #668 on: April 09, 2016, 06:00:36 PM »

She used her title as the name for her company?  Tacky, tacky, tacky, IMO. 

I'm glad she's working, but she needs to rethink that name. 

Maybe Mosh will hire her for PR.   Secret
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #669 on: April 09, 2016, 06:02:54 PM »

Alex will never leave Denmark for the same reason that Fergie will never leave the topic of Andrew alone. Their ties and connections make them a somebody. Imagine living low key somewhere else instead of having the frisson that people are pausing in their conversation and turning in your direction when you enter a roomin Copenhagen - "There is Princess/ Countess Alex..." She would not be that big a deal anywhere else. The deference and attention accruing from being a somebody can be addictive and hard to relinquish in order to live as an ex-pat.

So true.  It's why Mary won't leave Frodo despite the cheating and the obvious hatred he has for her. 

You can call me TrollSpoon.
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #670 on: April 09, 2016, 06:59:12 PM »

Found this blog with pictures of Alexandra I've never seen before:
http://ready4royalty.tumb...day-alexandra-countess-of

Beautiful pictures
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #671 on: April 09, 2016, 08:18:36 PM »

Why should she leave Denmark though Huh? Her children live here and will for a good while longer. She has fully adopted Denmark as her homeland too. Should she go back to Hong Kong, which I believe most of her family has left and why Huh? Where is she allowed to go to not "live on her former glory"?
I have no issues questioning her annual pay or her laziness or the fact that she either ought to work more or give up the pay on her own, but I find the whole "she should leave the country, she's no longer relevant in Denmark" discourse quite unfair. Not to mention somewhat nationalistic and a bit sexist on top of it. She was only welcome as long as she was married into the royal family or what? It doesn't matter that her children are Danish - once she left the RF, it's out? Blink There's quite a big difference between finding it unfair and/or greedy of her to get the annual pay and to shame her out of the country Crap Blink
ETA: I'm not entirely sure Alex cares that much about what people think of her. She gave up the princess titel herself and she's got a job after all, and that's not in Denmark. Personally I think her motivation is mostly financial Whistle I doubt we'd see Mary work in some non-attention giving job in Schwitzerland post-divorce for instance Cool
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #672 on: April 09, 2016, 08:35:32 PM »

Maria, ITA. Her sons are Danish (and both underage) and while she's not a native Dane, she has lived here since the mid 90'ies. This is her homeland. Yes, she should work for her money but she should be allowed to stay here. She's a Danish citizen, even if she's no longer a Danish princess or married to a Danish man anymore.

ralf103

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #673 on: April 09, 2016, 11:25:53 PM »

Why on earth should she leave Denmark? Its her home and where her life is and more importantly where her boys are!
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #674 on: April 10, 2016, 12:18:29 AM »

Would it be weird for her to be on Mary's staff? Lady in Waiting/Margeurite's spy?

She could do a lot of good for Mary!
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 49   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: