Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 710 711 [712]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Yorks - News  (Read 1523894 times)
HolgerDanske

Warned
Baby Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #10665 on: Today at 01:59:10 AM »

When was Andrew's trial?

In the UK, the legal age of consent is 16 - so having sex with a person over 16 isn't pedophilia (it isn't in New York or many other states in the US) either. Sleazy, yes, immoral yes but not criminal.

It is criminal when the victims were forced.  And there are plenty of criminals in this world who have not been tried and punished for their crimes.  Doesn't make them innocent.

Star

The definition of the word 'pedophile' does not require a criminal conviction in order for it to be used as a descriptor.  If someone can find and/or provide a link that the word can only be used in conjunction with a criminal conviction, I'd love to see it.  But I won't hold my breath.

But I guess appealing to due process is a neat way to distract / obfuscate the issue.

A paedophile is generally defined as someone who has a sexual interest in prepubescent children. None of Andrew's alleged victims can fit that category.  Now for other members of his family, that is a different story. Nono
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #10666 on: Today at 02:17:24 AM »

When was Andrew's trial?

In the UK, the legal age of consent is 16 - so having sex with a person over 16 isn't pedophilia (it isn't in New York or many other states in the US) either. Sleazy, yes, immoral yes but not criminal.

It is criminal when the victims were forced.  And there are plenty of criminals in this world who have not been tried and punished for their crimes.  Doesn't make them innocent.

Star

The definition of the word 'pedophile' does not require a criminal conviction in order for it to be used as a descriptor.  If someone can find and/or provide a link that the word can only be used in conjunction with a criminal conviction, I'd love to see it.  But I won't hold my breath.

But I guess appealing to due process is a neat way to distract / obfuscate the issue.

A paedophile is generally defined as someone who has a sexual interest in prepubescent children. None of Andrew's alleged victims can fit that category.  Now for other members of his family, that is a different story. Nono

I’m not sure what you mean by “other members of his family”.

And I’m with Spoonie on the pedophile moniker. He’s earned it.
oochieoochie

Ignore
« Reply #10667 on: Today at 02:47:54 AM »

Hi..Alexa says I spell agape a.g.a.p.e.    that is what my mouth is. Bye
oochieoochie

Ignore
« Reply #10668 on: Today at 02:54:08 AM »

Damn it... Wrong thread....  It was for the pedophile post below... Curtsy*first introductions*curtsy...I'm never ever ever gonna post AGAIN &I have so much "gossip".but I'm loyal so as your mouth is as a.g.a.p.e as mine,ya should if seen me on gin,the first time I had dinner with his folks...I STUNK!!!then passed out on the floor,after saying some stupid drunk thing,blah blah blah blah&waking up to his brother...like I was a new found...friend...left on the floor... Literally their mother said "here.fall asleep here."mic drop...
whiplashhx

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #10669 on: Today at 03:34:51 AM »

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #10670 on: Today at 04:07:27 AM »

GoodGollyMissMolly

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #10671 on: Today at 06:57:10 AM »

Nightowl

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #10672 on: Today at 08:40:29 AM »

Having worked for a lawyer for some time I can tell you that there's a huge difference between right and justice.
[/quote]

Boy that is for darn sure.....been there and have seen it all!
Lemon drizzle

Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #10673 on: Today at 09:52:25 AM »

I must be missing something but I'm wondering as to the relevance of the three pictures above ? 🤔
leatherface

Huge Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #10674 on: Today at 09:54:27 AM »

I must be missing something but I'm wondering as to the relevance of the three pictures above ? 🤔

It is the appropriate reaction to the newcomer troll.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #10675 on: Today at 10:11:19 AM »

The three pictures or GIFs posted above are hilarious and to the case  Jumping Laughing Star
Pages: 1 ... 710 711 [712]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: