Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 192   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sophie, The Countess of Wessex  (Read 665146 times)
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #2790 on: December 13, 2016, 10:03:22 PM »

Sophie, The Countess of Wessex attended the Golden Hockey Ball at The Tower of London on 07 December 2016.  Sophie is the Patron of England Hockey.

While Sophie repeated her Bruce Oldfield gown, she did wear some jewelry borrowed from the Queen, that has not been see in some years.
Sophie wore the Queen's diamond and gold cuff necklace and bracelet.

Here is a close-up of the the necklace on the Queen

and the bracelet

http://www.eastlondonadve...den_hockey_ball_1_4812160

CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2791 on: December 13, 2016, 10:43:59 PM »

Sophie looks wonderful. Very elegant
Noodlesza

Gigantic Member

South Africa South Africa

Ignore
« Reply #2792 on: January 11, 2017, 02:06:38 PM »

Today, as Royal Colonel of the 5th Battalion The Rifles, the Countess of Wessex will be visiting the Ward Barracks, Bulford.

Keen!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2793 on: January 11, 2017, 04:25:44 PM »

Nice pictures of her with the kids!  Thumb up
Eya

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2794 on: March 08, 2017, 08:12:22 AM »

The Countess of Wessex has been in Staffordshire on a day of engagements.

https://scontent.fath4-1....c4b8e639a&oe=59284D9B
https://scontent.fath4-1....c31b0160e&oe=596C2C03
https://scontent.fath4-1....802898082&oe=5936E3CE
https://scontent.fath4-1....f892da1d3&oe=592E3623
https://scontent.fath4-1....80cee3bf4&oe=59631F0E
https://scontent.fath4-1....648c007f6&oe=5930CF75
https://scontent.fath4-1....ef2ed5bd2&oe=59376C7A

Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #2795 on: March 10, 2017, 04:00:04 AM »

Sophie at the Iraq and Afghanistan war memorial dedication and unveiling.

From the Daily Mail.  http://www.dailymail.co.u...ass-figure-red-dress.html

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2796 on: March 10, 2017, 12:23:03 PM »

She looks good but I think the dress was a bit too much for a ceremony who was supposed to honor Britain's war heroes. She looks more like she's attending Ascot than a military ceremony. Perhaps because of the hat who is also too much (isn't it the same hat she wore for the lux wedding?)  Thinking

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2797 on: March 10, 2017, 12:50:00 PM »

She looks good but I think the dress was a bit too much for a ceremony who was supposed to honor Britain's war heroes. She looks more like she's attending Ascot than a military ceremony. Perhaps because of the hat who is also too much (isn't it the same hat she wore for the lux wedding?)  Thinking

Sharp eye & memory!!

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2798 on: March 10, 2017, 12:53:06 PM »

The dress also seems to be a repeat:

Molly2101

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2799 on: March 11, 2017, 05:32:38 PM »

The hat isn't from the Lux wedding, although it's very similar.  The hat is from Ascot 2013.

The base of the hats are very similar that it makes me think it's the same base just different decor.

I love the hat as it's so Sophie and I also like the dress as the colours are beautiful.  I just find it odd that everyone else, including her own husband, are wearing coats and she isn't.  Maybe the dress is super warm!

On a side note I LOVED the outfit she wore to the Lux wedding - I loved that dress and those shoes need to be in my wardrobe now.

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #2800 on: March 11, 2017, 07:24:49 PM »

The hat isn't from the Lux wedding, although it's very similar.  The hat is from Ascot 2013.

The base of the hats are very similar that it makes me think it's the same base just different decor.

I love the hat as it's so Sophie and I also like the dress as the colours are beautiful.  I just find it odd that everyone else, including her own husband, are wearing coats and she isn't.  Maybe the dress is super warm!

On a side note I LOVED the outfit she wore to the Lux wedding - I loved that dress and those shoes need to be in my wardrobe now.

Yes, she looks fabulous and seems like the dress is thick or made of a warm material but also Waity wears coats without nothing underneath so I think she may feel Ok.

Suzy

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2801 on: March 11, 2017, 09:13:43 PM »

I also think it was too much. Just like her behaviour when Kate arrived. Usually she is very composed and professional but somehow she always seems rather silly when Kate is close. As if she has to compete with the silliness of that childish woman.  Snare

Witchell: Clearly a greater share of royal burden will fall on you and as that happens you will grasp it willingly?
Will: Absolutely willingly. And as that time comes I'll be the first person to put my hand up and take it on. But [] my grandfather is so active [] and unwilling to slow down.
Molly2101

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2802 on: March 11, 2017, 09:21:19 PM »

I also think it was too much. Just like her behaviour when Kate arrived. Usually she is very composed and professional but somehow she always seems rather silly when Kate is close. As if she has to compete with the silliness of that childish woman.  Snare

She probably does feel she has to compete with Kate which is annoying really.  I am glad however that the Sophster decided to compete with Kate in the fashion stakes a she's definitely gotten better looking over the last 6 years!  She looks amazing and is aging extremely well.  Ed's a lucky chap!

"All my heart is yours, sir: it belongs to you; and with you it would remain, were fate to exile the rest of me from your presence forever." Jane Eyre, Charlotte Bronte.
Diamond Lil

Gigantic Member

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #2803 on: March 11, 2017, 09:35:53 PM »

How did she behave when Kate arrived?  I missed that.  I have noticed she normally goes out of her way to chat to William and Harry.   Smiley

Molly2101

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2804 on: March 11, 2017, 09:39:12 PM »

How did she behave when Kate arrived?  I missed that.  I have noticed she normally goes out of her way to chat to William and Harry.   Smiley

You can't say Soph doesn't know how to work PR!

She does do a good job of looking genuine though!

She is also really photogenic, more so than Kate is.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2017, 09:45:34 PM by Molly2101 » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 192   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: